We are kicking off the 2017 with several presentations that you won’t want to miss!
Here’s a partial list:
Sage Talks: People, Profit, Productivity.
- January 12th Koelbel Library, Centennial, CO
- February 2nd, Parker Library, Parker, CO
Tickets for both events are available here. You MUST have a ticket to attend! (Here’s a holiday gift for you: As a WebStores subscriber, enter the coupon code “Greg” to get your VIP ticket at no charge)
Dallas Total Home & Gift Show – for exhibitors only – in the Gourmet Market (Dallas, TX)
- Thursday, January 19 @ 1pm – “The Rule of 7” (Digital Advertising)
- Friday, January 20 @ 8am and 1pm – “The Biggest Marketing Bang for Your Buck” (Facebook ads)
- Saturday, January 21 @ 1pm – “Gearing Up Your Online Profits” (The Internet Marketing Cycle)
- Sunday, January 22 @ 8am – “The Rule of 7” (repeat from Thursday)
Rocky Mountain Gift Show, Denver Mart (Denver, CO)
The Rocky Mountain Gift Show, is the region’s premier platform for wholesale buying opportunities in the gift, home, jewelry, resort and related industries. The Denver Mart is open “to the trade only” meaning you must have a retail sales tax license to attend.
These presentations are a great way to get your marketing started on the right foot for the New Year.