I just recorded a podcast with Judith Briles from Author U, which is scheduled to be aired on Thursday. We discussed how authors, or anyone with a small business, can leverage Amazon to increase their sales. Here’s what Judith has to say: “Since Amazon now sells 74% of books in U.S. and 55% worldwide, the wise author wants to do the tips and tricks of working with and through Amazon. Today’s guest is Greg Jameson, author of Amazon’s Dirty Little Secrets and Avoiding Death by Power Point.”
- How to use POWER to get behind the robots of Amazon.
- Why you should be giving freebies away all the time.
- How to maximize your book marketing with Amazon.
- How to goose up your reviews and why you should.
- and as always, much more, including bonus PowerPoint tips.
You can listen to it here:
You can also enjoy this on iTunes at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/author-u-your-guide-to-book/id723009218
Being on a podcast or video cast is a great way to get exposure for your business. I have done a number of these over the past year, discussing what works and what doesn’t work for a particular business. I plan on continuing this next year – if you would like to be featured on an upcoming episode to share your business with others, drop me a line.
Meanwhile, enjoy the podcast and enjoy your holidays!