Internet sales are hard. Much harder than selling product offline. Perhaps that is why 94% of all sales still occur in brick and mortar stores. Amazon is the exception – most ecommerce websites are struggling. With online sales you have many obstacles to overcome:
– the customer can’t physically touch your product
– the customer has to wait to get the product
– the customer has to pay you first
– shipping costs can be high
– concerns over privacy
– concerns over credit card security
– return policies and costs
– and more!
Maybe that is why most customers research products online and still shop offline. Yes, you can make money online, but the internet isn’t a very good “get-rich-quick” scheme – it takes work and patience. You need an edge. This video shows you how you can increase your odds of closing a sale.