By Kevin Orton
Yotpo is a cloud-based digital marketing platform that primarily targets e-commerce businesses. It helps the customers to seamlessly collect, curate, manage, and respond to UGC or user-generated content. Its customized display option lets users combine the photos and reviews that will enhance the brand visibility.
The main aim of Yotpo is to retain its customers and give them significance for driving e-commerce sales. As per Forbes, 50% of the sales made by a successful online business are from the customers who have made a comeback. However, many businesses may look for other Best Yotpo alternatives for various reasons such as cost, customization options, complexity, and integration issues.
This article will tell you about some of the best alternatives of Yotpo that businesses can take into use for bringing better outcomes.
To know more continue reading this article.
The Top Yotpo Alternative That Businesses Need To Know
As a business owner, it is obvious to want and showcase customer review widget on website as a marketing strategy. While Yotpo is a great option, it can not be suitable for many of the business owners. Therefore, we have jotted down all the Yotpo alternatives you need to be aware of. Take a look.
The first Yotpo alternative in the list is Tagembed. If you are looking for an alternative that gives you the best price and features then this tool is a great choice for you. Tagembed is a powerful aggregator tool in the market. It has gained popularity because it seamlessly integrates various interactive content from different social media platforms including customer review widget into your website. This helps in making your website engaging to your visitors.
Tagembed comes with different interactive customization features that will let you create attractive widgets. Its features let you set different fonts, choose themes according to your choice, set card style, and let you make many other changes to make your widget look attractive. Below are its key features and pricing.
- Analytics- It provides a report about the performance of the widget
- Responsive widgets – It makes sure your website performs seamlessly even after embedding content.
- Automatically updates the content of the website.
- Advanced content filter option- The moderation panel feature helps filter out irrelevant content.
- Free trial.
- The basic plan, for startups- $19/month.
- Pro plan, for small and medium businesses- $29/ month.
- Plus plan, for large businesses- $59/month.
The second low-cost and great Yotpo alternative in the list is Reviews.io. Small and new businesses will greatly benefit from this tool as it comes with the best pricing options. If you look into its ratings then you will see it has more ratings as compared to Yotpo. The tool Review.io is capable of collecting the best reviews from different platforms for creating an interactive customer review widget. By embedding it on your website you can build a good reputation in the market.
- It can collect reviews in a minute.
- It is capable of collecting SMS and video reviews.
- Can collect Google seller ratings.
- Free trial for 14 days.
- Enterprise plan- $499/ month.
- Professional plan- $189/ month.
- Growth plan- $99/month.
The next on the list is PowerReviews. From the name, it is clear that PowerReviews is a software that helps to manage reviews. It helps businesses collect their product and service reviews in a customer review widget and display it on the website. Additionally, it also analyzes the reviews.
It has various tools that help to collect the UGC contents and improve the experience of the customers. It is more flexible than Yotpo and makes sure that it maximizes the value of the content that you collect.
- Analytics for the collected UGC.
- Numerous display options- You can choose to display your reviews in an attractive way.
- Integration with e-commerce platforms.
It has a different pricing plan starting from $399/ month.
The next Yotpo alternative is Trustpilot, a renowned online review platform globally. It helps businesses and customers to interact and build better relationships. This tool manages customer reviews by collecting, responding, and managing the various types of customer reviews.
Trustpilot provides its customers with full transparency and an open channel that will help the business build a better reputation, credibility, and SEO.
- Can detect misleading and fake reviews.
- Widget display- It lets you display your customer review widget on the website in an attractive way.
- Integrate with popular e-commerce platforms and CRM sites.
- Collect reviews from Email invitations and reminders.
- Standard plan- $25/month.
- Growth plan- $600/month.
- Scale plan- $900/month.
The fifth excellent alternative to Yotpo is the Podim. It is a great review management tool that helps businesses connect with customers using various tools and services. This platform helps the business reach their customers, collect their reviews, and boost their reputation online.
Podium is a tool that lets businesses monitor reviews on various review platforms. Businesses can also able to respond to the feedback for those platforms directly. Businesses can make sure that their customers are satisfied with their products and services
- Can monitor the activity of the customers.
- Send a text campaign- It helps you to communicate with your customers and enhance customer engagement.
- Faster communication with the potential customers.
- 14 days free trial.
- Essentials- $249/month.
- Standard- $409/month.
- Professional- $599/month.
Choosing the correct Yotpo alternatives is hugely dependent upon the needs, budget, and required features of the different businesses. This article has told you about 5 of the great alternatives. It has also provided its key features and pricing so it will be easy for businesses to choose the best.
Now that you have detailed knowledge about each of the tools, decide which one to use and bring the best outcomes to your business.
Kevin Orton is a Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for exploring new ideas and implementing them to drive successful marketing campaigns. Kevin has extensive experience in building growth for SaaS Platform. He knows how to take a product to growth heights and he is always seeking to explore new things in marketing.