Wednesdays for 12 weeks, 90 minutes per class
Additionally, bonus modules that are pre-recorded are available.
Remember when you were a kid and you played a game with your friends…
And in the middle of the game someone would change the rules?
You’d get all angry and mad and stomp off because your friend would change the rules.
I started thinking about how in business during this crazy quarantine time, the rules of the game have changed.
Some people are getting upset, and having a tantrum like a 12 year old, where they’re going…
“You can’t change the rules… That’s not fair!”
If you’re like me, I threw a tantrum and got mad and angry whenever Google changed the rules and slapped me, or when Facebook changed their algorithm.
Now the rules of the game have changed because of Covid-19. Many of us are being forced to work from home. Digital transformation has been thrust upon us, whether we were ready or not. Rather than getting mad, you need to ask a new question: “How do I win? ” This is the course that will answer that question. It is a comprehensive look at building an online business, from creating an ecommerce website to marketing it, maintaining it, and making money online. I’ve been working from home for over 20 years, all while making a 6 figure income every year. Learn how you too can do this in the face of this new reality.
All of a sudden, there are large numbers of people who need to be able to :
- Do their jobs online
- Start an online business, or
- Turn their existing website into a cash machine.
Whether you are a teacher, a consultant, provide services, or sell physical products, this course will show you what you need to do in order to make a sustainable income during this time of crisis.
Live Classes & Student Dashboard
- <br>Watch Next Live Session
- <br>September 16th – Getting access to student play area and recordings
- <br>September 23rd – Using the Built-in editor to create pages, themes & settings, The Divi editor
- <br> September 30th – Posts, Fonts, Plugins, Forms, and MailPoet
- <br> October 7th – Legal Requirements, Performance, Security & SEO
- <br> October 14th – WooCommerce: Retail 1
- <br> Oct 21st – Woocommerce Retail 2
- <br>Oct 28th – WooCommerce Specialty and Wholesale
- <br> Nov 4th – Membership areas and online courses
- <br> Nov 11th – The Big Secret to Internet Marketing
- <br>Nov 18th – Email Marketing
- <br>Nov 25th – SEO
- <br>Dec 2 – Advertising