Please check out this video I made for the online trade show I’m producing this weekend:
- Live Presentations by the exhibitors
- A searchable directory listing
- An interactive floor plan (or deck plan in this case)
- Virtual booths with 1:1 live interaction with cruise line representatives
- Ability to schedule time with representatives
- Streaming video
- Downloadable brochures
- A “passport” point tracking system that allows you to win prizes
- It even includes built-in ecommerce (where you can get Traveler’s t-shirt!
- And more – it will remain open for 30 days, giving everyone ample time to get all their questions answered.
Would you like to see a sneak peak demonstration? Here is a more serious video:
This is not a pitch fest or a sales event – it is an educational event, so you don’t have to worry about being pressured to buy travel. Whether you are into cruising or not, you will learn a lot about what is possible with virtual trade shows by registering and attending this event. Plus, I’d love to get your feedback! So even if you are just curious about online trade shows, I encourage you to check it out!
Here is the link: https://sscexpo.com (use the promo code ‘Traveler’ to register at no cost.