We accept guest posts on a limited basis. With a worldwide Alexa rank of 121,446 (19,971 in the US) WebStoresLtd.com has the longest average viewer time of any of the top performing websites (currently over 26 minutes), insuring your article will get read. We are recognized as one of the top performing websites on ecommerce and internet marketing. We do not take that distinction lightly as this greatly helps your SEO and website authority.
We currently do not charge for guests posts. We do not charge for informational and reference links. You may have up to 3 links per article, but if any of the links are promotional in nature (selling a product or service, trying to capture an email, affiliate links, etc), these will be no-follow links (contact us for details).
All guest posts must meet the following criteria:
- The article must be of interest to our readers (helping people sell more online / being more productive in their business). Non-applicable topics will be rejected. Articles that appear to be an advertisement will be rejected.
- All submitted articles must be unique and not previously published elsewhere.
- At least one original or creative commons image/photo – if you can’t find one, we will add a featured image to your post of our choosing.
- No more than 3 links (dofollow). Any promotional links (if approved) will be no-follow links.
- An author’s blurb is required, headshot (photo) is optional. The blurb may contain a (non-paid) link, such as to LinkedIn. The article will be identified as a guest post, no exceptions. Here is a recent example: https://webstoresltd.com/2019/07/19/how-chatbots-can-help-the-ecommerce-industry/
- Article length should be 800 to 1200 words total
- All articles will be reviewed/and approved prior to publishing. We cannot guarantee a specific publication date as our articles are often booked up at least a month in advance.
- Approved articles will remain on the homepage of our website for approximately 4 weeks, as articles rotate (one new article per week is displayed, showing the 4 most recent articles). Additionally, if you wish to have the article sent to our email newsletter list, there is a charge of $99.
- Once the article is published, we request that you share this on your channels.