Guest post by Natalie Christen
Most people make use of the Internet today for various purposes; right from finding information about a service to buying products to watching videos etc. This makes the Internet a powerful arsenal that marketers can make the best use of to drive sales and improve their ROI. Thus, as a business owner if you want to know more about the Internet and the various marketing trends, then the below infographic is just what you need!
Offering you a list of the latest statistics and facts, this infographic can help you to strategize for various digital marketing campaigns. It can help you to understand customer behaviour, enabling you to make wise choices that will help you to take your business website to the next level of growth. Most importantly, these facts and trends about the Internet can help you to optimise your website, thereby enhancing its performance on the search result.
This infographic is conveniently divided into 10 categories; blogging, social media, web search, eCommerce, web hosting, domain names, cybersecurity, internet advertising trends, mobile internet users and internet users by country.
And, to give you a glimpse, here are a few interesting Internet statistics that’ll boggle your mind.
- The reason why your website needs to be responsive is because 4.18 billion users access the internet from the mobile.
- Having a blog on your website is important as 77% of internet users read blogs.
- Optimising your website for Google is essential as 92.07% of all search engine activity is done on Google Search.
- Website security should be given top priority, as every 39 seconds, there is a hacker attack.
- Having a social presence for your website is vital because 27% of consumers use different social networks to learn about a brand.
Natalie Christen is a Tech & Social enthusiast. She is also a Web Entrepreneur by Profession and loves to write about the latest trends on Social Media & SEO. You may also follow her on Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest