- Tech Platforms May Get a Five-Person Federal Watchdog, per new Billby Trishla Ostwal on May 19, 2022 at 11:49 am
Sen. Michael F.Bennet of Colorado introduced a bill last week to establish a new five-person commission that would be responsible for protecting people against tech platforms, like Facebook and Twitter, that facilitate interactions amongst users. As per the Digital Platform Commission Act, the potential federal agency can set new rules that govern how transparent tech...
- Omnicom Debuts Video Ad Honing Tool, Powered by Google Databy Catherine Perloff on May 19, 2022 at 11:41 am
A seasonal retailer is scrambling to advertise a new Mother's Day promotion. The company only has two weeks to make sure its creative hits the spot with its target audience, but lacks both the time to conduct qualitative research and the money to broadcast ads that don't work. Enter Video Creative Intel, a tool from...
- Insights on the Contextual Advertising Global Market to 2027 - Increasing Constant Advancement Due to AR - Benzingaon May 19, 2022 at 11:03 am
Insights on the Contextual Advertising Global Market to 2027 - Increasing Constant Advancement Due to AR Benzinga
- Yelp’s First Campaign Since 2016 Celebrates Restaurants’ Ability to ‘Turn the Tables’by David Cohen on May 19, 2022 at 11:00 am
Yelp kicked off its first ad campaign since 2016 Thursday, Turn the Tables, aimed at celebrating the innovation and creativity of the restaurant community and highlighting both unique stories of local restaurateurs and the use of products and features on the business directory and crowdsourced review forum geared toward that sector. Turn the Tables will...
- Digital Advertising & Web Dev For Accounting Agency - CIOReviewon May 19, 2022 at 10:15 am
Digital Advertising & Web Dev For Accounting Agency CIOReview
- The top 5 brand TikToks you need to know about right nowby Erika Wheless on May 19, 2022 at 10:00 am
Ad Age's take on the top brand TikTok videos of the past month.
- AAPI Creative Spotlight: Joesephine Kim Seizes Chances to Artfully Build Communitiesby Rebecca Theodore-Vachon on May 19, 2022 at 10:00 am
Joesephine Kim is a firm believer in human connection. It's part of what attracted her to creative advertising in the first place. "I believe good storytelling combined with an even greater purpose can transform brands and the world," the Brooklyn-based art director shared with Adweek for the AAPI Creative Spotlight series. "But beyond all that,...
- Ulta Beauty Debuts Revamped Retail Media Networkby Paul Hiebert on May 19, 2022 at 10:00 am
Ulta Beauty is joining several major retail chains by introducing a new retail media network. Known as UB Media, the network allows brands to send targeted ads on Ulta Beauty's app, website and other digital channels, such as email. It also lets marketers use Ulta Beauty's shopper data to better place ads across the web....
- How agencies are prioritizing mental health two years into the pandemicby Keira Wingate on May 19, 2022 at 9:30 am
From "fuck it" days to personalized health platforms, here are just a few ways agencies have expanded mental health resources.
- First-party data—how loyalty apps can capture actionable intelligenceby Lawrence Edmonson on May 19, 2022 at 9:30 am
5 ways to put brands on the path to data collection success.
- Watch live 11:30 a.m. EDT: PacSun’s president talks crypto, NFTs and Gen Zby Adrianne Pasquarelli on May 19, 2022 at 9:00 am
PacSun's president Brieane Olson discusses how her brand is gaining ground with younger shoppers through initiatives with cryptocurrency, Roblox and NFTs.
- Small Agency Conference & Awards returns in Julyon May 19, 2022 at 9:00 am
Get your early-bird ticket now for Ad Age's Small Agency Conference & Awards in Chicago on July 26 and 27.
- Live event independent advertising agencies; July 26-27 in Chicago - AdAge.comon May 19, 2022 at 9:00 am
Live event independent advertising agencies; July 26-27 in Chicago AdAge.com
- What Audio Advertising Opportunities Are There In Gaming? - The Drumon May 19, 2022 at 8:00 am
What Audio Advertising Opportunities Are There In Gaming? The Drum
- Minio Studio launches Creative Chaos, the first local documentary about advertising campaigns - Business Review - Business Reviewon May 19, 2022 at 7:26 am
Minio Studio launches Creative Chaos, the first local documentary about advertising campaigns - Business Review Business Review
- TVision's New Ad Scoreboard Makes It Simple for Advertisers to Measure and Optimize with Attention - MarTech Serieson May 19, 2022 at 6:48 am
TVision's New Ad Scoreboard Makes It Simple for Advertisers to Measure and Optimize with Attention MarTech Series
- Creative Minds: Dentsu's Anupama Ramaswamy is inspired by Bollywood | Advertising - Campaign Asiaon May 19, 2022 at 6:34 am
Creative Minds: Dentsu's Anupama Ramaswamy is inspired by Bollywood | Advertising Campaign Asia
- Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Lastby James Hercher on May 19, 2022 at 5:30 am
Edgemesh Server, a commerce-based site and server operator, launched its first solution targeted at the ad industry this month to help commerce companies identify and root out bots and automated traffic that trigger valueless ad clicks. Edgemesh is one of several new cloud and mar tech solutions that see programmatic advertising and commerce as a... Continue reading » The post Why This Server Company Launched Its First Ad Product – And Why It Won’t Be The Last appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR) Upgraded to “Strong-Buy” at StockNews.com - Defense Worldon May 19, 2022 at 5:14 am
Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ:LAMR) Upgraded to “Strong-Buy” at StockNews.com Defense World
- Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It?by Allison Schiff on May 19, 2022 at 5:00 am
Even the experts at companies whose future depends on explaining the value exchange of personalized advertising to consumers struggle to make a convincing argument. “It’s amazing that an industry that creates messaging to sell things to people has done such a poor job communicating this very basic value exchange,” said Ana Milicevic, principal and co-founder... Continue reading » The post Will Ad Tech Ever Persuade People The ‘Value Exchange’ Is Worth It? appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Teads launches not-for-profit programme for advertisers | Digital - Campaign Asiaon May 19, 2022 at 4:42 am
Teads launches not-for-profit programme for advertisers | Digital Campaign Asia
- Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflixby AdExchanger Guest Columnist on May 19, 2022 at 4:35 am
“On TV & Video” is a column exploring opportunities and challenges in advanced TV and video. Today’s column is by Chris Keune, Kargo VP of data science and product. Netflix has suffered from flat subscriber growth in recent quarters, tanking the stock price and internal morale. Now, without a diversified revenue model, the company has... Continue reading » The post Content, Commercials And Commerce: The Future Of Ads On Netflix appeared first on AdExchanger.
- The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whaleby AdExchanger on May 19, 2022 at 4:03 am
Here’s today’s AdExchanger.com news round-up… Want it by email? Sign up here. The Vibe Wars TikTok has launched an ad product called Branded Mission, which identifies potential influencers and puts paid media behind content even if it isn’t part of a campaign. “Turn top-performing videos into ads,” is how TikTok puts it in a release.... Continue reading » The post The Powers Of Creation, When It Comes To Creative; Facebook’s A Whale … A Beached Whale appeared first on AdExchanger.Advertisement
- Breaking Things Down: Discover How Much Bus Shelter Advertising Costs - Dailyuwon May 19, 2022 at 3:14 am
Breaking Things Down: Discover How Much Bus Shelter Advertising Costs Dailyuw
- Paramount Spotlights Yellowstone Franchise, Attempts Live 60 Minutes at Upfront Eventby Bill Bradley on May 19, 2022 at 2:22 am
When it comes to Paramount's attempt to pull off a live version of 60 Minutes at its 2022 upfront, it was the thought that counts. Knowing marketers had already had a long week ahead of Paramount's Wednesday afternoon presentation at Carnegie Hall, Jo Ann Ross, Paramount's president and chief advertising revenue officer, U.S. advertising sales,...