- UZE Mobility Launches in the US; Ushers in Unprecedented Precision for Advertisers Targeting Customers On-the-Go - PR Webon November 23, 2020 at 6:38 pm
UZE Mobility Launches in the US; Ushers in Unprecedented Precision for Advertisers Targeting Customers On-the-Go PR Web
- Mondelēz Turns to MediaMonks, Publicis Groupe for New Content Production Modelby Erik Oster on November 23, 2020 at 6:33 pm
Global food and beverage mammoth Mondel?z is rolling out a new content production model, consolidating such services with Publicis Groupe and S4 Capital's MediaMonks. Mondel?z's new content production model is designed to be more agile by connecting creative, data and media capabilities to more quickly drive a volume of personalized content across platforms and customer...
- Groups roll out advertisement encouraging mask-wearing as case counts continue to rise - The Hutchinson Newson November 23, 2020 at 6:32 pm
Groups roll out advertisement encouraging mask-wearing as case counts continue to rise The Hutchinson News
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Work From Home Productivityby Shelly Palmer on November 23, 2020 at 6:12 pm
Want to spend less time on your computer during the pandemic and beyond? Here are five productivity tools I use every day along with some tips on how to get the most out of them. Test Expander Do you find yourself writing the same sentences over and over again? For example, closing an email with...
- Ad Council spearheads $50 million education effort for COVID-19 vaccineby Ethan Jakob Craft on November 23, 2020 at 5:57 pm
Just one third of Americans say they will ‘definitely’ get vaccinated, according to a survey by COVID Collaborative.
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Newsmax, the Surging Conservative News Networkby A.J. Katz on November 23, 2020 at 5:49 pm
Since the presidential election, the major cable news networks have seen their robust audiences begin to decline, as is the case every four years. However, one news network is bucking that trend in 2020: a smaller channel named Newsmax. What is Newsmax? It is a right-leaning news network that has benefited greatly from a segment...
- Twitter Addresses Some Concerns About Its Fleets Disappearing Tweets Featureby David Cohen on November 23, 2020 at 5:45 pm
The Twitter Support team issued some clarifications regarding the social network's recently introduced Fleets disappearing tweets feature in a series of tweets Sunday. Responding to concerns that Fleets were still viewable following their 24-hour expiration period, Twitter Support said the social network's backend system has a queue that deletes Fleets media after 24 hours, and...
- Opinion: Content is growing, and it's crucial for brands to get it rightby Anda Gansca on November 23, 2020 at 5:38 pm
Given the world we live in, storytelling must be at the forefront.
- Code Ninjas providing kids a path in Westminster to video game enlightenment - Baltimore Sunon November 23, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Code Ninjas providing kids a path in Westminster to video game enlightenment Baltimore Sun
- 9 Hacks to Become Better at Technical Essay Writing | Branded Voices | Advertise - nativenewsonline.neton November 23, 2020 at 5:12 pm
9 Hacks to Become Better at Technical Essay Writing | Branded Voices | Advertise nativenewsonline.net
- VIDEO: Next on Stage Finalist Joshua Keen Choreographs Advertisement for NYC Ice Cream Shop A La Mode - Broadway Worldon November 23, 2020 at 5:08 pm
VIDEO: Next on Stage Finalist Joshua Keen Choreographs Advertisement for NYC Ice Cream Shop A La Mode Broadway World
- The Dodo Reimagines Experiential Franchise With Virtual Guidance for Dog Ownersby Ian Zelaya on November 23, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Best Dog Day Ever has quickly turned into an experiential tentpole for The Dodo. The animal brand debuted the franchise as a one-day pop-up with activities and photo ops for dogs in New York City in 2018, followed by a monthlong, Halloween-themed experience in 2019 that drew around 10,000 pet owners to Williamsburg. The Group...
- Wyclef Jean Chimes In on Google’s #BlackOwnedFriday Effortsby David Cohen on November 23, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Efforts to promote #BlackOwnedFriday Nov. 27 by Google, U.S. Black Chambers and creative agency BBH New York received a huge boost from Grammy Award-winning artist Wyclef Jean. BlackOwnedFriday kicked off as a social-first campaign in mid-October with the goal of telling the stories of Black-owned businesses, providing information on available resources from Google and U.S....
- 3 customer-centric engagement tactics for a privacy-focused worldby Justin Freid on November 23, 2020 at 4:51 pm
As the pandemic forces the digital world to grow quickly, advertisers, both regulated and unregulated, are dealing with privacy restrictions that make it harder to acquire and use the data needed to engage consumers. Here are three key strategies for reaching customers in this quickly changing environment.
- JCDecaux wins Manchester City Council digital OOH advertising contract - GlobeNewswireon November 23, 2020 at 4:40 pm
JCDecaux wins Manchester City Council digital OOH advertising contract GlobeNewswire
- Several Top Journalists Are Suddenly on the Move, Placing Digital Media Businesses at a Crossroadsby Scott Nover on November 23, 2020 at 4:10 pm
The New York Times is on a roll: It has seven million subscribers, a digital presence that's more profitable than its newsprint and unyielding soft power in the media industry. Simply put, the Grey Lady is thriving and it hasn't been shy about poaching top talent from the most prestigious digital media companies. Just look...
- CCSD Says Company Soliciting Advertising For Area High Schools Is NOT Affiliated With The District - 1380 KCIMon November 23, 2020 at 4:00 pm
CCSD Says Company Soliciting Advertising For Area High Schools Is NOT Affiliated With The District 1380 KCIM
- NFL Playbook: Tracking how brands are marketing around an uncertain seasonby Ad Age Staff on November 23, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The latest moves advertisers are making to get attention during the most unusual season in the league's history.
- Google’s new digital advertising tool is under the regulatory microscope after a complaint from online businesses - MarketWatchon November 23, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Google’s new digital advertising tool is under the regulatory microscope after a complaint from online businesses MarketWatch
- Social Advertising Software Market 2020 Emerging Trends, Demand, Growth Opportunities, Size and Forecast To 2025 - The Market Feedon November 23, 2020 at 3:29 pm
Social Advertising Software Market 2020 Emerging Trends, Demand, Growth Opportunities, Size and Forecast To 2025 The Market Feed
- Amazon: Taking Market Share In Digital Advertising - Seeking Alphaon November 23, 2020 at 3:28 pm
Amazon: Taking Market Share In Digital Advertising Seeking Alpha
- The Advertising Research Foundation To Integrate the Marketing Science Instituteby Ad Tech Daily on November 23, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Association devoted to marketing science and research will become division of the ARF NEW YORK — The Advertising Research Foundation (ARF), the industry leader in advertising research among brand advertisers, agencies, research firms, and media, has announced plans to integrate the Marketing Science Institute, a non-profit member organization at the forefront of marketing science and The post The Advertising Research Foundation To Integrate the Marketing Science Institute appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- Zeotap Hires MarTech Veteran Matt Barash to lead Global Publishing and Platform Partnershipsby Ad Tech Daily on November 23, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Zeotap, a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps brands better understand their customers and predict behaviors, today announced the appointment of tech industry veteran Matt Barash in a newly established role as SVP, Global Publishing & Platform Partnerships. Barash brings more than 20 years of media and technology experience and a passion for addressable innovation The post Zeotap Hires MarTech Veteran Matt Barash to lead Global Publishing and Platform Partnerships appeared first on Ad Tech Daily.
- How This Agency Approaches Creative Testing During the Pandemicby Doug Zanger on November 23, 2020 at 2:43 pm
During the pandemic, agencies became much more resourceful in helping their brand clients make necessary moves to keep them successful. Many agencies already had existing resources, but making some tweaks or better illustrating relevance became an essential part of navigating so much change. The Martin Agency, for example, used its tension mapping approach a little...
- 2 Rules of Effective Advertising - Business 2 Communityon November 23, 2020 at 2:37 pm
2 Rules of Effective Advertising Business 2 Community