- ASCI launches 'advertising advice' service to encourage more responsible advertising in India - The Drumon September 24, 2021 at 2:35 am
ASCI launches 'advertising advice' service to encourage more responsible advertising in India The Drum
- What the Snapchat Generation Expects From Brands for Hispanic Heritage Month and Beyondby David Cohen on September 24, 2021 at 1:55 am
Nearly one-half of Snapchatters responding to a recent survey by Snap Inc. said they intend to observe Hispanic Heritage Month in some fashion. The company wrote in a blog post, "The Snapchat Generation is distinctly diverse and socially conscious, making this month an especially important time for our community. As a particularly inclusive group, nearly...
- The 3:2 Day Office Will Improve Agencies in Every Way, States Creature CEOby Stephen Lepitak on September 24, 2021 at 1:30 am
Early in the Covid-19 lockdowns, questions of "returning to the office" typically revolved around proposed dates and mask protocols. But as the pandemic has continued through its second year, the nature of work has become a highly complex and potentially volatile topic at companies around the world. For many organizations, it's no longer about a...
- Blake Lively, Actor and Teetotaler, Debuts a Line of Mixers to Enjoy With or Without Boozeby T.L. Stanley on September 24, 2021 at 12:01 am
The irony of launching a line of drink mixers while not actually partaking in alcohol herself is not lost on Blake Lively, the actor and entrepreneur married to "infamous gin slinger" Ryan Reynolds. But with her wry sense of humor on full display, Lively announced her nascent brand, Betty Buzz, on her social media channels...
- Ikea Sees Opportunity for Physical and Digital Growth After the Pandemicby Richard Collings on September 23, 2021 at 11:07 pm
While emerging from the pandemic poses obstacles for retailers, in the eyes of Ikea, it's an opportunity for the home furnishings retailer to further grow its business. That's according to Umesh Sripad, the banner's chief digital officer, who spoke with Adweek senior editor Robert Klara during Brandweek about the retailer's in-store experience and digital efforts....
- Facebook Reacts to National Suicide Prevention and Awareness Monthby David Cohen on September 23, 2021 at 11:05 pm
Facebook is marking National Suicide Prevention and Awareness Month with two initiatives: limiting the distribution of content that does not violate its rules but trivializes themes around death, depression or suicide; and releasing a new toolkit to guide conversations about viral suicide challenges. Global head of safety Antigone Davis wrote in a Newsroom post, "September...
- Thanks Very Much To Our Advertisers - Above the Lawon September 23, 2021 at 10:45 pm
Thanks Very Much To Our Advertisers Above the Law
- Facebook Details Why Some Content’s News Feed Distribution Is Reducedby David Cohen on September 23, 2021 at 10:30 pm
Reasons why Facebook may remove content from its News Feed are clearly detailed within its community standards, and the social network published its content distribution guidelines Thursday to shed more light on why content may receive reduced distribution on News Feed. Director of product management Anna Stepanov explained in a Newsroom post, "As we work...
- Twitter Rolls Out Tips Globally for iOSby David Cohen on September 23, 2021 at 9:45 pm
The global rollout Thursday of Twitter's Tips feature on iOS is just part of what product lead for creator monetization Esther Crawford called a philosophy to "turn followers into fans and fans into funds." The extended availability of Tips is the first step in Twitter's push to "go beyond 280 characters," head of consumer product...
- Advertising White and False Label Manufacturers - The National Law Reviewon September 23, 2021 at 9:40 pm
Advertising White and False Label Manufacturers The National Law Review
- Sportsbet’s mammoth advertising bill renews call for crackdown - Sydney Morning Heraldon September 23, 2021 at 9:30 pm
Sportsbet’s mammoth advertising bill renews call for crackdown Sydney Morning Herald
- It Pays to Be a College Athlete Named Samby Sara Century on September 23, 2021 at 9:06 pm
In the nearly four decades since its inception, Sam's Club has modeled its approach to retail after its founder, the late entrepreneur Sam Walton, who sought to keep prices low for small business owners and organizations with the aim of building self-sufficient communities. That dedication to Walton's legacy is being extended into the world of...
- The Difficult Art Of Advertising Carbon Reductions - Law360on September 23, 2021 at 9:04 pm
The Difficult Art Of Advertising Carbon Reductions Law360
- 22Fresh's newest clothing model furthers Indigenous presence in Sask. advertising - CTV Newson September 23, 2021 at 8:49 pm
22Fresh's newest clothing model furthers Indigenous presence in Sask. advertising CTV News
- Russian aristocrat PR plays Ryff advertising music - Fudzillaon September 23, 2021 at 8:44 pm
Russian aristocrat PR plays Ryff advertising music Fudzilla
- Snap Is Letting Brands Step Into a New Creative Reality With ARby Al Mannarino on September 23, 2021 at 8:39 pm
In 2018, Snap's stock was down and a number of senior leaders had recently left. Around this time, Snap CEO Evan Spiegel made a commitment to bring on a number of important senior leaders to help bring the company back from irrelevancy. Enter Jeremi Gorman. She joined the company in 2018 as chief business officer...
- OUTLOOK - M&C Saatchi's analysis of the advertising market - AdNewson September 23, 2021 at 8:33 pm
OUTLOOK - M&C Saatchi's analysis of the advertising market AdNews
- Frank's RedHot seeks hand model via TikTok search with help from supermodelby Moyo Adeolu on September 23, 2021 at 8:05 pm
The brand is using TikTok to cast a hand supermodel for an upcoming campaign.
- When Football TV Ratings Decline, Go Programmaticby Chris Ready on September 23, 2021 at 7:50 pm
The popularity of the National Football League (NFL) has grown in recent years, expanding across platforms, apps, discussion boards and online games, creating new and deeper forms of engagement among fans. At the same time, live NFL game ratings on linear television have declined, as they have for many major sports. How, then, can advertisers...
- Advertise - Mad River Unionon September 23, 2021 at 7:09 pm
Advertise Mad River Union
- Legal Advertising - Mad River Unionon September 23, 2021 at 7:09 pm
Legal Advertising Mad River Union
- Facebook Warns iOS Changes Are Hurting Advertising Numbers, But Here's Why That Isn't A Big Concern Yet - Yahoo Financeon September 23, 2021 at 7:03 pm
Facebook Warns iOS Changes Are Hurting Advertising Numbers, But Here's Why That Isn't A Big Concern Yet Yahoo Finance
- Production Coordinatorby ohellomedia on September 23, 2021 at 6:34 pm
The post Production Coordinator appeared first on The Denver Egotist.
- SMS Marketing: A Guide in Text Advertising and Campaign - Business 2 Communityon September 23, 2021 at 6:33 pm
SMS Marketing: A Guide in Text Advertising and Campaign Business 2 Community
- Project Manager, Marketing and PRby Egotist on September 23, 2021 at 5:47 pm
The post Project Manager, Marketing and PR appeared first on The Denver Egotist.