- How Salesforce Is Undergoing a Digital Transformationby Patrick Kulp on April 16, 2021 at 10:03 pm
As the pandemic has forced more and more companies to fast-track planned digital transformations, one tech giant is undergoing its own tech upgrades. During Adweek's Mediaweek event this week, Salesforce's Michael Andrew, vp of data, AI and personalization explained that the company's digital transformation was catalyzed by pandemic disruptions, even though Salesforce was constantly looking...
- Experiential Advertising Agency Services Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants Deutsch, Televerde, UviaUs - Big News Networkon April 16, 2021 at 9:57 pm
Experiential Advertising Agency Services Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants Deutsch, Televerde, UviaUs Big News Network
- Cars On Search Is Reframing The Way Auto Dealerships Are Doing Advertising - EIN Newson April 16, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Cars On Search Is Reframing The Way Auto Dealerships Are Doing Advertising EIN News
- Calvin Klein 2021 Spring Campaign – Via Denver’s Movie Mogulby The Denver Egotist on April 16, 2021 at 9:30 pm
In March, Calvin Klein unveiled its star-studded 2021 spring campaign, featuring Megan Thee Stallion, Jacob Elordi, Koffee, Anthony Ramos, Janaya Future Khan, Rina Sawayama, Sage Elsesser, Vinson Fraley and Queer Skate LA. Movie Mogul worked on a series of projects for the campaign, notably a behind-the-scenes video shot at Milk The post Calvin Klein 2021 Spring Campaign – Via Denver’s Movie Mogul appeared first on The Denver Egotist.
- Cassidy Advertising Promotes Olbrych to Social Media Manager - businessjournaldaily.comon April 16, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Cassidy Advertising Promotes Olbrych to Social Media Manager businessjournaldaily.com
- Free Budweisers for the vaccinated, and ‘Vax Tee’ from Miller Lite: Trendingby E.J. Schultz on April 16, 2021 at 8:56 pm
This week’s marketing winners, losers and newsmakers.
- Humana Appoints Spark Foundry as US Media Agency of Recordby Erik Oster on April 16, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Health insurance provider Humana has appointed Publicis Media agency Spark Foundry as its U.S. media agency of record, following a review. Spark Foundry will be responsible for all online and offline media buying and planning across local and national campaigns, the agency told Adweek. Spark Foundry will lead the Louisville, Kentucky-based account out of its...
- Samsung’s reality show looks to capture more than pictures and Dentsu hires a DE&I executive: Agency Briefby Brian Bonilla on April 16, 2021 at 8:13 pm
Also, Via wins AOR for supermarket chain Save A Lot.
- Hub - Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance (GALA) - Lexologyon April 16, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Hub - Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance (GALA) Lexology
- Cross-Platform And Mobile Advertising MARKET Research Report- Opportunities & Challenges With Completely Different Segments, Forecast- 2027 – KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel...on April 16, 2021 at 7:35 pm
Cross-Platform And Mobile Advertising MARKET Research Report- Opportunities & Challenges With Completely Different Segments, Forecast- 2027 – KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper
- Healthy Choices: The Power and Perils of Health and Wellness Claims in Advertising - JD Supraon April 16, 2021 at 7:29 pm
Healthy Choices: The Power and Perils of Health and Wellness Claims in Advertising JD Supra
- Brands Are Taking a Stance With Their Media Dollars and Coming Out Aheadby Kyle O’Brien on April 16, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Consumers vote with their dollars, and brands are doing the same lately. Many are opting to create positive change by aligning their media spends with their core values. Unilever is one of the companies that has the clout to make a difference with how it spends its media dollars. It recently demonstrated this when it...
- Opinion: How tall Is Benjamin King, and does it matter?by Michael Kassan on April 16, 2021 at 7:11 pm
MediaLink chief on how a virtual existence is changing the way we work.
- How the Pandemic Changed Ulta Beauty’s Digital Strategyby Richard Collings on April 16, 2021 at 7:05 pm
If Ulta Beauty's marketers have learned anything during the pandemic it's that their digital sales channels must be part of an ecosystem not siloed away. "Brands are so much more than the products they sell," said Christine White, senior director of media and content strategy for Ulta Beauty. "Our consumers are out there every day,...
- Digital Advertising Company AdsWizz Surpasses 1 Billion Downloads - Martechcubeon April 16, 2021 at 7:01 pm
Digital Advertising Company AdsWizz Surpasses 1 Billion Downloads Martechcube
- Fancy Feast Wants You to Eat Like Your Catby Lisa Lacy on April 16, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Cat food brand Fancy Feast is celebrating the launch of a new line of single-serve feline entr?es with a digital cookbook for pet parents who want to coordinate meals. The downloadable cookbook, called Petite Feast: A Cookbook, features recipes "inspired by their cat's favorite dishes but made for you." This includes delectable items like ancho...
- White Castle Celebrates 100 Years With Designer Uniforms—and Fans Can Get In on the Actionby Lisa Lacy on April 16, 2021 at 6:01 pm
In honor of its centennial, quick-service restaurant White Castle is updating its uniforms--and it hasn't forgotten its devoted fan base, known as Cravers. The new uniform was created by Telfar Clemens, founder of the Telfar fashion label. It includes a T-shirt, polo shirt, apron, visor and durag in light blue, royal blue or black. Each...
- Home Depot Names BBDO as US Creative Agency of Recordby Erik Oster on April 16, 2021 at 6:01 pm
The Richards Group's loss was Omnicom's win. Home Depot appointed BBDO as its U.S. creative agency of record, consolidating its creative and media accounts in the U.S. with Omnicom. The appointment follows Home Depot's selection of Omnicom Media Group's OMD as U.S. media agency of record in January. Home Depot highlighted the benefits of consolidating...
- Google Confirms Fledge Origin Trials to Kick Off Sooner Than Anticipatedby Ronan Shields on April 16, 2021 at 5:51 pm
Google has further clarified the timelines concerning testing the wares of its Privacy Sandbox, the online giant's proposals for ad targeting within its dominant web browser Chrome after it withdraws support for third-party cookies. Top line Independent ad-tech companies will be able to conduct preliminary testing of Fledge "this summer," according to a Google spokesperson....
- Honesty Is The Best Policy, Even In Advertising - AListon April 16, 2021 at 5:27 pm
Honesty Is The Best Policy, Even In Advertising AList
- The Big Story: Confusion Around Project Bernankeby Ryan Joe on April 16, 2021 at 5:02 pm
Hey kids, are you trying to read the blacked-out redactions on a PDF? Simply copy and paste the text into Microsoft Word, and then read everyone’s legal secrets. It’s the digital hack to reading invisible ink. Google learned that lesson the hard way recently when, in responding to the Texas-led antitrust suit, it accidentally revealed... Continue reading » The post The Big Story: Confusion Around Project Bernanke appeared first on AdExchanger.
- Selective Advertising Market Growth Analysis, Strategies, Demands In Coronavirus Lockdown Over The World | Facebook, Google, WordStream, Sizmek – KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel...on April 16, 2021 at 4:47 pm
Selective Advertising Market Growth Analysis, Strategies, Demands In Coronavirus Lockdown Over The World | Facebook, Google, WordStream, Sizmek – KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper
- A Florida Restaurateur Is Giving $100 to Each Worker Who Gets a Covid-19 Vaccineby Robert Klara on April 16, 2021 at 4:44 pm
Among the most valuable rules that any restaurant-chain executive can attest to is this one: If you're looking for a good idea, ask your franchisees. After all, it was McDonald's franchisees who devised some of the chain's most popular menu items, including the Egg McMuffin, the Filet-O-Fish and the Big Mac. Subway's profitable decision to...
- Social Advertising Software Growing Trends in Global Regional Analysis, Growth, Share, Types, Applications, Development Status and Forecast till 2028 – The Courier - The Courieron April 16, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Social Advertising Software Growing Trends in Global Regional Analysis, Growth, Share, Types, Applications, Development Status and Forecast till 2028 – The Courier The Courier
- This Surreal Bakery Ad About How to Handle Gym Jerks Is a Must-Watchby David Griner on April 16, 2021 at 4:42 pm
No one should ever dispense judgment, much less mockery, at the gym--a fact tackled in a way you won't forget in a recent ad from the Philippines. To celebrate local bakery chain Julie's Bakeshop turning 40, independent agency Gigil made a truly bizarre spot that serves as a warning to anyone who would "auntie shame"...