- LinkedIn Data Shows Rise of Remote Marketing Jobs in US via @sejournal, @MattGSouthernby Matt Southern on June 17, 2021 at 2:25 am
A new report from LinkedIn shows there's a steady rise in the amount of remote jobs available for US-based marketers.The post LinkedIn Data Shows Rise of Remote Marketing Jobs in US appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How to Use Machine Learning for SEO Competitor Research via @sejournal, @artios_ioby Andreas Voniatis on June 16, 2021 at 1:45 pm
Learn how to use machine learning for more precise, statistically relevant, and scalable SEO competitor research (with tools, code & more).The post How to Use Machine Learning for SEO Competitor Research appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Sneak Preview of Brave Search – A Challenger to Google via @sejournal, @martinibusterby Roger Montti on June 16, 2021 at 1:17 pm
Brave Search may present a challenge to Google. Preview a new privacy-first search engine that respects publishers and is committed to unbiased resultsThe post Sneak Preview of Brave Search – A Challenger to Google appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How to Write a Winning About Us Page: 8 Dos and Don’ts via @sejournal, @seocopychickby Jessica Foster on June 16, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Writing an About Us page is more about the end-user than your organization. Here are 8 do’s and don’ts of writing an amazing About page.The post How to Write a Winning About Us Page: 8 Dos and Don’ts appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How to Avoid SEO Disaster During a Website Redesign via @sejournal, @coreydmorrisby Corey Morris on June 16, 2021 at 11:45 am
Redesigning or migrating your website is a huge undertaking. Protect your investment with this SEO checklist for website redesigns.The post How to Avoid SEO Disaster During a Website Redesign appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How to Create a Winning Content Strategy by Combining GA4 with a BI Tool via @sejournal, @dataddoby Dataddo on June 16, 2021 at 5:00 am
Learn how consolidating your marketing data in one place can empower you to create a successful data-driven content strategy.The post How to Create a Winning Content Strategy by Combining GA4 with a BI Tool appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Google Page Experience Update Begins Rolling Out via @sejournal, @MattGSouthernby Matt Southern on June 15, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Google’s page experience algorithm update is starting to roll out now and will be completed by the end of August 2021.The post Google Page Experience Update Begins Rolling Out appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- All Google Merchants Can Accept Payment Via Shopify via @sejournal, @MattGSouthernby Matt Southern on June 15, 2021 at 6:40 pm
All Google, Facebook, and Instagram merchants will soon be able to accept payment via Shopify, even if they don’t have a Shopify store.The post All Google Merchants Can Accept Payment Via Shopify appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Google Audience Expansion vs Optimized Targeting: The Difference Explained via @sejournal, @hoffman8by Amy Bishop on June 15, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Some campaigns using audience expansion are being migrated to optimized targeting. Here's what that means for advertisers.The post Google Audience Expansion vs Optimized Targeting: The Difference Explained appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Why Authenticity Is the Key to Making Great Social Media Content and Building a More Devoted Audienceby Lewis Schenk on June 15, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Authentic content marketing can help you build real connection with your audience.
- How to use Presentations as a Content Marketing Toolby Ashish Arora on June 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
eBooks, whitepapers, and blogs - all these terms come to mind whenever we think about content marketing. But have you ever pondered about using PowerPoint presentations as a tool to market your content? A presentation provides you an opportunity to showcase your information in a visually impressive way. Whatever your content marketing objective is - building a customer base, increasing customer referrals, informing the target audience about new products/services, or driving sales, a well-thought-out and aesthetically-designed presentation can serve as a valuable asset to get your message across. The post How to use Presentations as a Content Marketing Tool appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- How & Why to Use CDN Services for WordPress: A Complete Guide via @sejournal, @seocounselingby John McAlpin on June 15, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Here's what you need to know about choosing, setting up, and configuring a CDN for your WordPress website.The post How & Why to Use CDN Services for WordPress: A Complete Guide appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How to Utilize Public Relations Without Sacrificing Your Own Narrativeby Jason Hennessey on June 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
We discuss ways to develop a PR strategy that integrates your brand, team and content to grow your business.
- 9 Steps to Create a Social Media Strategy for Marketing in 2021by Shawn Casemore on June 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
If you’re trying to grow your brand or business through social media, then a well-thought-out social media strategy is a must. This post will help you create a plan that … 9 Steps to Create a Social Media Strategy for Marketing in 2021 Read More » The post 9 Steps to Create a Social Media Strategy for Marketing in 2021 appeared first on Smart Blogger.
- Adding an Email Preheader Increased My Inbox Placement Rate by 15%by Douglas Karr on June 14, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Email delivery is stupid. I'm not kidding. It's been around for over 20 years but we still have 50+ email clients that all display the same code differently. And we tens of thousands of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) who all basically have their own rules around managing SPAM. We have ESPs that have stringent rules that businesses have to conform to when adding a single subscriber… and those rules are never actually communicated to the © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Does Being an Influencer Mean Anything Anymore?by Timothy Carter on June 14, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Does being an "influencer" really mean anything anymore? And if so, how can we thrive in an era with deteriorating public trust?
- 5 Simple Rules to Boost Your Visual Marketing ROIby Ademola Alex Adekunbi on June 12, 2021 at 6:15 pm
Customers understand and remember visual content more than they do text.
- 8 Must-Have Skills for an Expert Content Marketerby Tracey Wallace on June 11, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Know what to look for before you hire your next content marketer.
- Quora and Reddit: Powerhouses for SEO and marketing in 2021by Andrei Cucleschin on June 11, 2021 at 3:24 pm
If you're avoiding these platforms, your search strategy is incomplete The post Quora and Reddit: Powerhouses for SEO and marketing in 2021 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
- 032 – The ROI of SEOby Gert on June 10, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Calculating the Return of Investment in SEO is much more complicated than computing your annual financial statements. You have to consider several attributes like conversions and the timing element. It is measured over a long-term period; it is a long-term strategy unlike in regular financial statements where it is computed on an annual basis. The La entrada 032 – The ROI of SEO se publicó primero en SEOLeverage.
- Digital Housekeeping: How To Market Your Post-COVID Property For Proper Returnsby Douglas Karr on June 10, 2021 at 7:23 pm
As expected, opportunity in the post-COVID market has shifted. And so far it seems clear that it’s shifted in favor of property owners and real estate investors. As the demand for shorter-term stays and flexible accommodations continues to climb, anyone with an address—whether it’s a full vacation home or just a spare bedroom—is well-positioned to capitalize on the trend. When it comes to short-term rental demand, there’s virtually no end in sight. Further, there’s no supply in © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- What is Video Curation & How To Curate Video Contentby Sanket Shah on June 10, 2021 at 3:00 pm
The human brain is such that an average individual is likely to retain 90% of the visual content that they see. Only 20% of what they read will be retained, while a mere 10% of what they hear stays in their memory. As a communication medium, video caters to the sight and audio senses of an individual at the same time. That way, video is the best possible medium for an individual or brand to get their message across. The post What is Video Curation & How To Curate Video Content appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- 7 PR Trends in 2021: The Story So Farby Louise Linehan on June 10, 2021 at 10:27 am
- 7 Influencer Marketing Trends Expected in 2021by Alexander Frolov on June 9, 2021 at 3:38 pm
As the world emerges from the pandemic and the aftermath left in its wake, influencer marketing, not unlike a vast majority of industries, will find itself changed. As people were forced to rely on virtual instead of in-person experiences and spent more time on social networks instead of in-person events and meetings, influencer marketing suddenly found itself at the forefront of an opportunity for brands to reach consumers through social media in meaningful and authentic © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Do Keywords In The URL Really Matter To SEO Writers?by Heather Lloyd-Martin on June 9, 2021 at 12:30 pm
Once upon a time, I had a client who wanted to make her page URLs chock-full of keyphrases. Her belief? A dermal fillers services page with the URL company.com/facials-aesthetic-services-botox-fillers-portland-oregon would have loads more positioning opportunities. After all, the URL contains all the keyphrases. Won’t that support the content and help Google figure out what the page is about? Well, The post Do Keywords In The URL Really Matter To SEO Writers? appeared first on SuccessWorks.