- Should Marketers Give Up On Personalization?by Garin Hobbs on March 29, 2020 at 2:39 pm
A recent Gartner article reported: By 2025, 80% of marketers who have invested in personalization will abandon their efforts. Predicts 2020: Marketers, They’re Just Not That Into You. Now, this may seem a somewhat alarmist point of view, but what’s missing is the context, and I think it’s this… It’s a fairly universal truth that the difficulty of a task is measured in relation to the tools and resources at one’s disposal. For example, digging The post Should Marketers Give Up On Personalization? appeared first on Martech Zone.
- vidREACH: A Video Email Platform Reimagining Prospectingby Sean Gordon on March 28, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Lead generation is the major responsibility for marketing teams. They are focused on finding, engaging and converting a target audience into prospects that can become customers. It is vital for a business to create a marketing strategy that fuels lead generation. In light of that, marketing professionals are always searching for new ways to stand out, especially in an often oversaturated world. Most B2B marketers turn to email, viewing it as the most effective distribution The post vidREACH: A Video Email Platform Reimagining Prospecting appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Top 10 Websites for Finding Perfect GIFs & Memes via @JuliaEMcCoyby Julia McCoy on March 28, 2020 at 12:00 pm
GIFs help convey your feelings when chatting with friends. Learn where to find the best GIFs online.The post Top 10 Websites for Finding Perfect GIFs & Memes via @JuliaEMcCoy appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Appy Pie App Builder: User-Friendly, No-Code App Building Platformby Jayraj Shetty on March 27, 2020 at 8:49 pm
Application Development is a continuously evolving industry. With more and more businesses vying for online presence, app development organizations have their work cut out for them. There has been a continuous rise in demand for apps that created a market overwhelming the existing developers. In addition, it’s an industry plagued with rising costs and rising demands. Besides that, existing apps require constant maintenance. Research indicates that 65% of resources are spent trying to maintain existing The post Appy Pie App Builder: User-Friendly, No-Code App Building Platform appeared first on Martech Zone.
- The Best WordPress Plugins for Businessby Douglas Karr on March 27, 2020 at 12:27 pm
Some WordPress plugin popularity has been driven by personal or consumer-based installations. What about business? We’ve put together a list of our favorite plugins that we believe enable WordPress business users to capitalize on their content and drive results through search engines and social media, via mobile, tablet or desktop… and fully integrate their social and video strategies. Having developed some popular plugins, I’m always enthusiastic about finding and sharing plugins that do an amazing The post The Best WordPress Plugins for Business appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Sales Video Tips from the Home Officeby Douglas Karr on March 26, 2020 at 6:59 pm
With the current crisis, business professionals are finding themselves isolated and working from home, leaning on video strategies for conferences, sales calls, and team meetings. I’m currently isolating myself for the next week since a friend of mine was exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, so I decided to put together some tips to help you better leverage video as your communication medium. Home Office Video Tips With the uncertainty of the economy, The post Sales Video Tips from the Home Office appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Content curation for communication teams: your guide for external audiencesby Marijana Kay on March 26, 2020 at 3:00 pm
We talk a lot about content curation and how it can help companies thrive in their industries. We often focus on helping marketers discover and curate the best content possible, as well as on enabling team leaders and executives to drive employee advocacy. But those aren’t the only roles that can benefit from content curation. If you’re part of a communications team for your company (including if you’re a one-person team, of course), you’ll love the power of content curation. The post Content curation for communication teams: your guide for external audiences appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- Podcast Statistics for 2020 – Charts and Databy Jay Baer on March 26, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Podcast awareness and listening continue to rise in the United States, driven by an explosion in new podcast programming, and consumer adoption of “smart speakers” like Amazon Echo and Google Home devices. 2020 podcast statistics from Edison Research and Triton Digital were recently released as part of the annual study: The Infinite Dial. This study is The post Podcast Statistics for 2020 – Charts and Data appeared first on Content Marketing Consulting and Social Media Strategy.
- How to Build an Opt-In Elist of Customers and Prospectsby Robert W. Bly on March 25, 2020 at 5:00 pm
This may sound like a "duh" step in your marketing prospect, but not having an elist could squash any real progress you make using emails and enewsletters.
- Optimizing for Google Discover: Key Areas to Focus On via @TaylorDanRWby Dan Taylor on March 25, 2020 at 1:45 pm
Here are a few main things to consider when optimizing your content for Google Discover.The post Optimizing for Google Discover: Key Areas to Focus On via @TaylorDanRW appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- What is IP Warming?by Douglas Karr on March 25, 2020 at 12:30 pm
If your company is sending hundreds of thousands of emails per delivery, you can run into some significant issues with internet service providers routing all of your emails into the junk folder. ESPs often guarantee that they send an email and often talk about their high delivery rates, but that actually includes delivering an email into a junk folder. In order to actually see your inbox deliverability, you have to utilize a third-party platform like The post What is IP Warming? appeared first on Martech Zone.
- How to Reach Your Content Marketing Goals With Long-Form Contentby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lauren Tellman) on March 25, 2020 at 11:00 am
A cornerstone is foundational. It’s the very first stone that’s set, and all other stones are set in reference to it. The cornerstone determines the position of every other piece in the entire structure. This concept isn’t limited to bricks, though — it also applies to content marketing. In content marketing, the cornerstone of your strategy is long-form content, such as whitepapers and pillar blog posts. It serves as the anchor that your other content efforts are tied to. These pieces of content are foundational for any robust content marketing strategy.
- How to Create a Content Strategy Your Audience Wantsby Express Writers on March 25, 2020 at 8:37 am
- Native Advertising In Content Marketing: 4 Tips And Tricksby Alice Jones on March 24, 2020 at 4:10 pm
Content marketing is omnipresent and it’s getting increasingly difficult to turn prospects into full-time customers these days. A typical business can hardly achieve anything with paid promotion mechanisms, but it can successfully raise awareness and drive revenue using native advertising. This is not a new concept in the online realm, but too many brands still fail to exploit it to the fullest extent. They are making a big mistake as native advertising proves to be one The post Native Advertising In Content Marketing: 4 Tips And Tricks appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Removing Image Backgrounds with AIby Douglas Karr on March 24, 2020 at 12:00 pm
If you’re not following Joel Comm, do it. Now. Joel is one of my favorite resources for technology. He’s blunt, honest, and incredibly transparent. There’s not a day that goes by that I’m not checking in to what he’s discovered next… and today was a biggy! Joel let everyone know about a new tool online, remove.bg. The tool utilizes artificial intelligence to analyze images with people and then accurately and finitely remove the background. If The post Removing Image Backgrounds with AI appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Why & How SEOs Can Help Brands Craft Coronavirus Response Videos via @gregjarboeby Greg Jarboe on March 24, 2020 at 11:45 am
Use your video SEO skills to help companies craft coronavirus response videos. Here are tips to help you get ahead.The post Why & How SEOs Can Help Brands Craft Coronavirus Response Videos via @gregjarboe appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Video Email: It’s Time For Sales To Get Personalby Douglas Karr on March 23, 2020 at 4:13 pm
Video for sales email platforms are critical in this business environment. Here are 4 leaders in the industry along with strategies to get your business started. The post Video Email: It’s Time For Sales To Get Personal appeared first on Martech Zone.
- How to Create a Successful Virtual Event for Your Companyby Jay Baer on March 23, 2020 at 2:29 pm
With more and more companies shifting resources to virtual events, we compiled this quick and handy guide on how to create a successful virtual event for your company. Not only have I presented at more than 100 virtual events in the past twelve years, my team and I at Convince & Convert organize and produce The post How to Create a Successful Virtual Event for Your Company appeared first on Content Marketing Consulting and Social Media Strategy.
- Find Your Influence: Create Global Conversations Led By Inspired Contentby Douglas Karr on March 22, 2020 at 6:35 pm
Influencer marketing connects brands with the powerful voices of digital content creators. These connections spark authentic conversations around a brand message, leveraging the creator’s loyal and engaged following across social media channels, while driving awareness and engagement. This creates word-of-mouth awareness to your target demographic, directly through the social media channels where they spend all their time. At Find Your Influence, we help you find the right voices for your brand and let them get The post Find Your Influence: Create Global Conversations Led By Inspired Content appeared first on Martech Zone.
- How to Repurpose Marketing Content for Your Small Businessby Syed Balkhi on March 20, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Essential tips for all busy SMB owners.
- Effective SEO copywriting hints to increase your traffic in 2020by Jacob M. on March 19, 2020 at 4:39 pm
While ranking well on SERPs has its benefits but you can't ignore your readers. Tips for SEO copywriting to build trust and credibility. The post Effective SEO copywriting hints to increase your traffic in 2020 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
- How to Work More Microcontent Into Your Marketing Effortsby Albizu Garcia on March 19, 2020 at 3:00 pm
If your brand is using social media, then you are already producing microcontent, but there are ways to integrate it more effectively.
- Google Discover: An Image Could Be Worth 1,000 Clicks [Case Study] via @brodieseoby Brodie Clark on March 19, 2020 at 1:45 pm
Here's how online publishers – especially those that leverage imagery – can get considerable traffic from Google Discover.The post Google Discover: An Image Could Be Worth 1,000 Clicks [Case Study] via @brodieseo appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How to See Marketing Results — No In-Person Events or Travel Requiredby email@example.com (Matt Kamp) on March 19, 2020 at 10:00 am
For the time being, "business as usual" looks a little different than normal. Companies in all industries are working through the effects of COVID-19 and figuring out how to operate in a "virtual first" reality. Events have been cancelled, many teams have quickly transitioned to working remotely, travel has slowed, and everyone is being encouraged to practice social distancing.
- The email marketing landscape 2019 and way ahead for 2020by Catherrine Garcia on March 18, 2020 at 11:30 am
The email marketing landscape drawn from 2019 and the way ahead for marketing professionals in 2020. Hyper-personalization, integrating social, and more. The post The email marketing landscape 2019 and way ahead for 2020 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.