- Why is content curation full of quality and quantityby Jyoti Agrawal on April 7, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Content curation isn't a new word in the content marketing world. When we talk about content curation, we usually talk about how easy it is to get our work done without worrying about content creation. The post Why is content curation full of quality and quantity appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- How to Get Your Brand Message Right & Wrong in Times of Crisis via @theshelleywalshby Shelley Walsh on April 6, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Here are examples of brands being genuine and helpful with their messaging and actions during the current COVID-19 crisis.The post How to Get Your Brand Message Right & Wrong in Times of Crisis via @theshelleywalsh appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- 5 Brands Doing Content Marketing Well During COVID-19by Chelsea Branscum on April 6, 2020 at 11:00 am
Since COVID-19 entered the scene, face-to-face activities have evaporated, and the way we interact with and consume media has been transformed. Because we’re all spending more time at home, total internet hits have grown by between 50% and 70%, and streaming has jumped by about 12%. These days, many of us have more time to spend reading, binge-watching, checking social media, learning new things — or, in my case, baking. When I’m not creating impactful content designs at Influence & Co., I’m a baker, and Milk Bar’s Christina Tosi is my baking idol.
- TaxJar Introduces Emmet: Sales Tax Artificial Intelligenceby Douglas Karr on April 4, 2020 at 3:55 pm
One of the more ridiculous challenges of e-commerce nowadays is that every local government wants to jump on board and dictate their own sales tax to generate more revenue for their region. As of today, there are over 14,000 taxing jurisdictions in the United States with 3,000 product tax categories. The average person selling fashion online doesn’t realize that the fur they added to a product now classifies their clothing differently and makes that purchase The post TaxJar Introduces Emmet: Sales Tax Artificial Intelligence appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Zapiet: Enable Delivery and Store Pickup with Shopifyby Douglas Karr on April 4, 2020 at 1:49 pm
With countries isolating from the spread of COVID-19, companies are struggling to keep their employees working, their doors open, and make ends meet. For the last couple months, I’ve been assisting a local farm doing meat delivery in Indianapolis with their Shopify installation. They had had a number of vendors who assembled the system prior to me coming on board and I was working to tighten the integration and optimization when the pandemic hit. The The post Zapiet: Enable Delivery and Store Pickup with Shopify appeared first on Martech Zone.
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic Has Impacted the Travel Industry via @gregjarboeby Greg Jarboe on April 4, 2020 at 12:00 pm
The travel industry has been badly hit coronavirus pandemic. Here's how hotels, airlines, and online travel agencies (OTAs) are responding.The post How the Coronavirus Pandemic Has Impacted the Travel Industry via @gregjarboe appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Consumers go to YouTube for uplifting content during COVID-19by Channel Factory on April 3, 2020 at 4:19 pm
Channel Factory Consumer Survey reveals contextual opportunities for brands. People are relying on YouTube for positive videos on DIY, cooking, and more. The post Consumers go to YouTube for uplifting content during COVID-19 appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
- 5 Dangerous Webinar Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them)by Cyn Meyer on April 3, 2020 at 3:00 pm
You’ve worked hard at putting together your webinar slides. You’ve fine-tuned your presentation to your liking. After a few run-throughs, you’re ready to launch. Ready, The post 5 Dangerous Webinar Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them) appeared first on Jeffbullas's Blog.
- Lexio: Transform Data into Natural Languageby Douglas Karr on April 2, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Lexio is a data storytelling platform that helps you and your team get the story behind your business data – so you can work together, on the same page, from anywhere. Lexio analyzes your data for you and tells you and your team what you need to know. No need to dig through dashboards or pore over spreadsheets. Think of Lexio like the newsfeed for your business that already knows what is important to you. The post Lexio: Transform Data into Natural Language appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Symbl.ai: A Developer Platform for Conversational Intelligenceby Douglas Karr on April 2, 2020 at 2:36 am
A business’s most valuable assets are its conversations – both internal conversations amongst employees and external revenue generating conversations with customers. Symbl is a comprehensive suite of APIs that analyze natural human conversations. It provides developers the ability to amplify these interactions and build extraordinary customer experiences in any channel – be it voice, video or text. Symbl is built on Contextual Conversation Intelligence (C2I) technology, enabling developers to rapidly integrate sophisticated artificial intelligence that goes The post Symbl.ai: A Developer Platform for Conversational Intelligence appeared first on Martech Zone.
- 34 Critical Tips for Creating Enewsletters That Get Opened and Readby Robert W. Bly on April 1, 2020 at 5:51 pm
Learn how to write enewsletters that make prospects reach out for more.
- 12 Ways to Adapt Your Marketing in Times of Forced Isolation via @calaloufby Carole Alalouf on April 1, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Discover 12 tips for staying connected with prospects and customers during the days of frayed nerves and social distancing.The post 12 Ways to Adapt Your Marketing in Times of Forced Isolation via @calalouf appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Content Marketing in HR Tech: 5 Companies Doing It Rightby Becky Ruyle on April 1, 2020 at 11:00 am
The human resources tech industry is a crowded one — and it’s poised to keep growing. By 2022, the HR software market is expected to exceed $10 billion. For those in the industry, this probably isn’t surprising. Human resources touches so many areas of business that it’s a given that HR software solutions will continue to crop up to solve new pain points, provide a better user experience, and streamline HR processes.
- How To Know Your B2B Customers With Machine Learningby Emily Johnson on March 31, 2020 at 4:09 pm
B2C firms are considered as the front-runners in customer analytics initiatives. Various channels like e-commerce, social media, and mobile commerce have enabled such businesses to sculpt marketing and offer excellent customer services. Especially, extensive data and advanced analytics via machine learning procedures have enabled B2C strategists to better recognize consumer behavior and their activities through online systems. Machine learning also offers an emerging capability to obtain insights on business customers. However, adoption by B2B firms The post How To Know Your B2B Customers With Machine Learning appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Infographic: New Strategies Are Emerging To Drive Retail Growth With Google Adsby Douglas Karr on March 31, 2020 at 3:27 pm
In its fourth annual study on the retail industry’s performance in Google Ads, Sidecar recommends that e-commerce retailers rethink their strategies and find the white space. The company published the research in its 2020 Benchmarks Report: Google Ads in Retail, a comprehensive study on the retail sector’s performance in Google Ads. Sidecar’s findings indicate key lessons for retailers to consider throughout 2020, especially amid the fluid environment created by the COVID-19 outbreak. 2019 was more competitive than ever, The post Infographic: New Strategies Are Emerging To Drive Retail Growth With Google Ads appeared first on Martech Zone.
- The COVID-19 Outbreak: Advertising and Marketing Impactby Kati Taylor on March 30, 2020 at 8:03 pm
It’s extremely valuable to work with an agency that is on top of important marketing updates at all times. As every business is being forced to make changes due to current world circumstances and COVID-19 health and safety, it means providing ample technology for a remote workforce, moving to zero contact services when possible, and tightening the reins on business expenses. Where to spend marketing dollars is crucial during these times. Businesses also have to The post The COVID-19 Outbreak: Advertising and Marketing Impact appeared first on Martech Zone.
- What’s a VPN? How Do You Select One?by Douglas Karr on March 30, 2020 at 4:43 pm
For years, I thought that having an office was a good investment… it provided my clients with a sense that my business was stable and successful, it provided my employees and contractors with a central location, and it was a source of pride for me. The reality was that my clients didn’t visit the office and, as I downsized my client list and increased the throughput for each, I was onsite more and more and The post What’s a VPN? How Do You Select One? appeared first on Martech Zone.
- 5 B2B Content Marketing Examples You Can Copyby Zontee Hou on March 30, 2020 at 1:43 pm
B2B marketing can sometimes seem to play second fiddle to its more glamorous sister, B2C marketing. When it comes to content marketing, campaigns built for consumer audiences are often more intuitive, more fun, or more colorful for the audiences and the marketers who implement them alike. However, as I like to tell my graduate students, The post 5 B2B Content Marketing Examples You Can Copy appeared first on Content Marketing Consulting and Social Media Strategy.
- 50+ Online SEO Tools for Audits, Backlink Monitoring, Keyword Research, and Rank Trackingby Douglas Karr on March 30, 2020 at 1:33 pm
We’re always on the lookout for great tools and with a $5 billion industry, SEO is one market that has a ton of tools to help you. Whether you’re researching you or your competitors’ backlinks, trying to identify keywords and cocurrence terms, or simply trying to monitor how your site is ranking, here are the most popular SEO tools and platforms on the market. Key Features of Search Engine Optimization and Tracking Platforms Audits – The post 50+ Online SEO Tools for Audits, Backlink Monitoring, Keyword Research, and Rank Tracking appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Use These 2 Advanced Link Building Tactics to Optimize Your Content Marketing Outreachby Chris McCormick on March 30, 2020 at 12:23 pm
- Should Marketers Give Up On Personalization?by Garin Hobbs on March 29, 2020 at 2:39 pm
A recent Gartner article reported: By 2025, 80% of marketers who have invested in personalization will abandon their efforts. Predicts 2020: Marketers, They’re Just Not That Into You. Now, this may seem a somewhat alarmist point of view, but what’s missing is the context, and I think it’s this… It’s a fairly universal truth that the difficulty of a task is measured in relation to the tools and resources at one’s disposal. For example, digging The post Should Marketers Give Up On Personalization? appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Top 10 Websites for Finding Perfect GIFs & Memes via @JuliaEMcCoyby Julia McCoy on March 28, 2020 at 12:00 pm
GIFs help convey your feelings when chatting with friends. Learn where to find the best GIFs online.The post Top 10 Websites for Finding Perfect GIFs & Memes via @JuliaEMcCoy appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Content curation for communication teams: your guide for external audiencesby Marijana Kay on March 26, 2020 at 3:00 pm
We talk a lot about content curation and how it can help companies thrive in their industries. We often focus on helping marketers discover and curate the best content possible, as well as on enabling team leaders and executives to drive employee advocacy. But those aren’t the only roles that can benefit from content curation. If you’re part of a communications team for your company (including if you’re a one-person team, of course), you’ll love the power of content curation. The post Content curation for communication teams: your guide for external audiences appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- Podcast Statistics for 2020 – Charts and Databy Jay Baer on March 26, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Podcast awareness and listening continue to rise in the United States, driven by an explosion in new podcast programming, and consumer adoption of “smart speakers” like Amazon Echo and Google Home devices. 2020 podcast statistics from Edison Research and Triton Digital were recently released as part of the annual study: The Infinite Dial. This study is The post Podcast Statistics for 2020 – Charts and Data appeared first on Content Marketing Consulting and Social Media Strategy.
- How to Build an Opt-In Elist of Customers and Prospectsby Robert W. Bly on March 25, 2020 at 5:00 pm
This may sound like a "duh" step in your marketing prospect, but not having an elist could squash any real progress you make using emails and enewsletters.