- Content Curation For Education: Benefits, Tips, and Use Cases You Need For Successby Marijana Kay on February 25, 2020 at 4:00 pm
We’ve witnessed a massive shift in the way teaching and learning takes place in the last decade. Knowledge and information used to be a limited, protected resource. For teachers and students alike, textbooks and libraries have been the only source of learning and development. In other words, options for finding new content to research, analyze, and learn from has conventionally been limited. The post Content Curation For Education: Benefits, Tips, and Use Cases You Need For Success appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- 8 Tips to Make Your Data Visualization More Engaging & Effective via @theshelleywalshby Shelley Walsh on February 25, 2020 at 1:45 pm
These eight tips will help you to make your data visualization more engaging and effective.The post 8 Tips to Make Your Data Visualization More Engaging & Effective via @theshelleywalsh appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How Executives Can Leverage Data Analytics to Enhance Performanceby Christopher Parsons on February 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm
The falling cost and growing sophistication of data analysis methods have allowed even new startups and small businesses to enjoy the benefits of superior insight and enhanced understanding. Data analytics is a powerful tool that has the potential to enhance efficiency, improve customer relationships and ensure that businesses are able to identify and resolve potential issues with greater ease. Learning a little more about the latest tools and analysis methods ensures that the latest resources and solutions The post How Executives Can Leverage Data Analytics to Enhance Performance appeared first on Martech Zone.
- The Importance of Sales Enablementby Carson Conant on February 24, 2020 at 8:27 pm
While sales enablement technology is proven to increase revenue by 66%, 93% of companies have yet to implement a sales enablement platform. This is often due to the myths of sales enablement being expensive, complex to deploy and having low adoption rates. Before diving into the benefits of a sales enablement platform and what it does, let’s first dive into what sales enablement is and why it’s important. What Is Sales Enablement? According to Forrester Consulting, The post The Importance of Sales Enablement appeared first on Martech Zone.
- 4 Strategic Ways to Improve Your Visual Content in 2020by Shane Barker on February 24, 2020 at 4:58 pm
2018 saw about 80% of marketers use visual content in their social media strategies. Similarly, the usage of videos grew by nearly 57% between 2017 and 2018. We have now entered an era during which users want appealing content, and they want it quickly. In addition to making that possible, here’s why you should use visual content: Easy to share Simple to remember Fun and engaging It’s thus clear that you need to step up your visual marketing game. The post 4 Strategic Ways to Improve Your Visual Content in 2020 appeared first on Martech Zone.
- Join Me at Adobe Summit 2020 | Mar 29 – Apr 2, 2020 | Las Vegas, NVby Douglas Karr on February 21, 2020 at 2:29 pm
I’m excited to announce that the team at Adobe is having me out to cover this year’s Adobe Summit. This is exciting because Adobe has been making some real moves in the Sales and Marketing Tech Stack space. While most SaaS companies started in communications and data, Adobe had deep roots in content, design, and creation processes. In the last decade, their acquisitions and adoption in e-commerce, account-based marketing, analytics and advertising technology have really The post Join Me at Adobe Summit 2020 | Mar 29 – Apr 2, 2020 | Las Vegas, NV appeared first on Martech Zone.
- How to make the most of Google’s “People also ask” resultsby Ann Smarty on February 20, 2020 at 3:18 pm
We may have no power over Google's SERP elements but here's how digital marketers can boost their clients' organic visibility through "People also ask". The post How to make the most of Google’s “People also ask” results appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
- How to Repurpose 1 Blog Post into 80+ Pieces of Content via @johnelincolnby John Lincoln on February 20, 2020 at 11:45 am
Here's a process for creating content, applying it to different platforms and formats, and mapping it to your funnel.The post How to Repurpose 1 Blog Post into 80+ Pieces of Content via @johnelincoln appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- The 10-Step Effective Content Marketing Campaignby Robert W. Bly on February 19, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Content marketing isn't hard. Follow these 10 steps to do it right.
- Easy Advocacy: A Free Advocacy Tool for Social Mediaby Douglas Karr on February 19, 2020 at 2:36 pm
A story that’s never left me is one that friend Mark Schaefer shared years ago when speaking at a conference. He discussed an international brand that had hundreds of thousands of employees. Their social media team was producing an endless stream of social media content… that virtually no one was responding to nor sharing. Mark asked what kind of impression did that company make when the brand’s own employees didn’t engage nor share the content The post Easy Advocacy: A Free Advocacy Tool for Social Media appeared first on Martech Zone.
- It’s Time to Put the ‘Marketing’ Back in ‘Content Marketing’ via @dohertyjfby John Doherty on February 19, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Here's why and how digital marketers can start using content to build businesses holistically.The post It’s Time to Put the ‘Marketing’ Back in ‘Content Marketing’ via @dohertyjf appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How to Help Your Executive’s Thought Leadership Shine in an Interviewby Maddie Hirsch on February 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Interviewing with a journalist can be one of the most exciting — and let's admit it, nerve-wracking — moments for any executive. It's an opportunity to share valuable expertise, earn credibility, and advance your brand's thought leadership, but some executives may be anxious about saying the wrong thing or opening themselves up to criticism.
- Conductor: An Organic Marketing Platform for Your Enterprise MarTech Stackby AJ Kieffer on February 18, 2020 at 6:06 pm
We are in the age of information overload. With today’s constant stream of data, even the savviest digital marketer can feel overwhelmed. You don’t need the answer to every question — you just need the key to unlocking value in your campaigns and programs. You need service that’s personalized, accessible and efficient. Introducing New Ways to Explore and Share Insights and Opportunities in Conductor Searchlight Conductor is unveiling a new suite of features for our The post Conductor: An Organic Marketing Platform for Your Enterprise MarTech Stack appeared first on Martech Zone.
- How Problem-Solving Case Studies Help You Market Your Businessby Robert W. Bly on February 18, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Few marketing tools are more effective than an anecdotal case study. Discover how you can create your own and increase sales.
- Google’s SameSite Upgrade Reinforces Why Publishers Need to Move Beyond Cookies for Audience Targetingby Jeff Kupietzky on February 17, 2020 at 3:12 pm
The launch of Google’s SameSite Upgrade in Chrome 80 on Tuesday, Feb. 4 signals yet another nail in the coffin for third-party browser cookies. Following on the heels of Firefox and Safari, which have already blocked third-party cookies by default, and Chrome’s existing cookie warning, the SameSite upgrade further clamps down on the use of effective third-party cookies for audience targeting. Impact on Publishers The change will obviously impact ad tech vendors who rely on The post Google’s SameSite Upgrade Reinforces Why Publishers Need to Move Beyond Cookies for Audience Targeting appeared first on Martech Zone.
- 10 Content Marketing Skills You Need to Master (Plus Tips on How to Master Them) via @JuliaEMcCoyby Julia McCoy on February 17, 2020 at 2:45 pm
Here's how to master the right content marketing skills to achieve results and ROI.The post 10 Content Marketing Skills You Need to Master (Plus Tips on How to Master Them) via @JuliaEMcCoy appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- 5 Strategic ‘Must-Haves’ to Diversify Your Digital Marketing via @LWilson1980by Lee Wilson on February 17, 2020 at 1:45 pm
Discover five of the most useful approaches to enrich and diversify your digital marketing strategy.The post 5 Strategic ‘Must-Haves’ to Diversify Your Digital Marketing via @LWilson1980 appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Top 9 Undiscovered Winter YouTube Influencers 2019-20by Leia Reid on February 17, 2020 at 12:55 pm
The post Top 9 Undiscovered Winter YouTube Influencers 2019-20 appeared first on BuzzSumo.
- 12 Video Marketing Statistics You Need to Know in 2020by Kayla Matthews on February 13, 2020 at 4:15 pm
2020 is just getting started, and now is an ideal time to look at some video marketing statistics to shape your marketing plans. In this post, we’ll dive into Vidyard’s Video in Business Benchmark Report and explore 12 key video marketing statistics from the research. 1. The Platform of Choice for Business Video Viewing Is The post 12 Video Marketing Statistics You Need to Know in 2020 appeared first on Convince and Convert: Social Media Consulting and Content Marketing Consulting.
- [eBook] How To Become A Scoop.it Expertby Mathieu Rouart on February 13, 2020 at 3:38 pm
If you’ve been around here for a while, you know we’re always talking about ways content curation can help businesses thrive. Any industry and company size can benefit from strategic content curation. The post [eBook] How To Become A Scoop.it Expert appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- Introduction to GIF Engine Optimization (GEO)by Steven Rado on February 13, 2020 at 10:45 am
Discover how you can create and optimize content in order to rank high within GIF search engines.The post Introduction to GIF Engine Optimization (GEO) appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- 9 Ways Your Content Marketing Can Generate Leads and Close Salesby Robert W. Bly on February 12, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Find out how upping your content marketing game can close more deals.
- 10 Tips for Mastering Your SEO Content in 2020 via @seocopychickby Jessica Foster on February 12, 2020 at 3:45 pm
Use these tips and tricks to create high-value, high-converting content that gets your website noticed online.The post 10 Tips for Mastering Your SEO Content in 2020 via @seocopychick appeared first on Search Engine Journal.Advertisement
- The Marketer’s Complete Guide to Using IGTVby Sanket Shah on February 12, 2020 at 3:00 pm
If you want to increase your social media engagement you should be creating videos, as the algorithms on most social networks give preference to video The post The Marketer’s Complete Guide to Using IGTV appeared first on Jeffbullas's Blog.
- Back to School: Why Everything You Learned About Content Marketing Is Wrongby Brooke Collier on February 12, 2020 at 1:00 pm
It’s said that experience is the best teacher — I’m here to tell you that content marketing proves this adage. I spent an entire semester learning about content marketing in a college marketing class, but I learned more in about a week of working at Influence & Co.