- Content Syndication Basics: Who, What, Where, When, Why & How via @alexanderkeslerby Alexander Kesler on November 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Is content syndication right for you? Learn the basics of content syndication, what it is and isn’t good for, and some tips for getting started.The post Content Syndication Basics: Who, What, Where, When, Why & How via @alexanderkesler appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- The Impact of Content-Length On Search Engine Ranking and Conversionsby Douglas Karr on November 20, 2020 at 7:48 pm
For quite a long time, I was only trying to consult with funded startups and large enterprise clients because I knew I’d be able to move the conversion needle dramatically with companies that had resources and time to capture market share. Last year, for the first time, I decided to apply the same techniques that I used for those companies with regional, small companies… and it’s had a dramatic impact on improving their organic search © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Why Should Your Company Pay for Managed DNS?by Douglas Karr on November 20, 2020 at 5:57 pm
While you manage the registration of a domain at a domain registrar, it’s not always a great idea to manage where and how your domain resolves all of its other DNS entries to resolve your email, subdomains, host, etc. Your domain registrars’ primary business is selling domains, not ensuring that your domain can resolve quickly, managed easily, and has redundancy built-in. What is DNS Management? DNS Management are platforms that control Domain Name System server © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- StitcherAds: Social Ad Management, Testing, Amplification, And Personalizationby Douglas Karr on November 20, 2020 at 3:48 pm
StitcherAds Social Ad Platform Dashboard © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Where To Host, Syndicate, Optimize, and Promote Your Podcastby Thomas Brodbeck on November 20, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last year was the year podcasting exploded in popularity. In fact, 21% of Americans over the age of 12 have said they listened to a podcast in the last month, which has steadily increased year over year from the 12% share in 2008 and I only see this number continue to grow. So have you decided to start your own podcast? Well, there are a few things to consider first – where you will host © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Go-To Strategies & Challenges To Holiday Marketing in Post-Covid Eraby Unnathi Rayaprolu on November 19, 2020 at 8:45 pm
The special time of the year is right around the corner, the time we all look forward to unwinding with our loved ones and most importantly indulge in heaps of holiday shopping. Although unlike the usual holidays, this year stands apart due to the widespread disruption by COVID-19. While the world is still struggling to deal with this uncertainty and inching back to normalcy, many holiday traditions will also notice a change and may look different © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Top six reasons you should caption your social media video contentby Molly Yurick on November 19, 2020 at 4:05 pm
A professional captioner and subtitler reveals why video captions are a must-do: drive social engagement, improve SEO, boost audience reach – to name a few. The post Top six reasons you should caption your social media video content appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
- Is Ben & Jerry’s Political Stance Risky or Necessary?by Elanor Parker on November 19, 2020 at 3:18 pm
- What is Content Marketing? (An Easy Primer for Beginners)by Sarah Peterson on November 19, 2020 at 1:30 pm
Have you been Googling “what is content marketing” and keep finding lightweight fluff or, worse, ultimate guides packed with so much info that reading them is like drinking through a … What is Content Marketing? (An Easy Primer for Beginners) Read More » The post What is Content Marketing? (An Easy Primer for Beginners) appeared first on Smart Blogger.
- 006 – Which SEO Service Is Right For You?by Gert on November 19, 2020 at 11:54 am
La entrada 006 – Which SEO Service Is Right For You? se publicó primero en SEOLeverage.
- How to Benchmark Your Amazon Advertising Accountby Douglas Karr on November 19, 2020 at 2:20 am
There are often times that we wonder, as marketers, how our ad spend is doing in compared to other advertisers in our industry or across a specific channel. Benchmark systems are designed for this reason – and Sellics has released a free benchmark report for your Amazon Advertising Account to compare your performance to others. Amazon Advertising Amazon advertising offers ways for marketers to improve visibility to customers to discover, browse, and shop for products © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- KosmoTime: Create Tasks That Reserve Time On Your Calendarby Douglas Karr on November 18, 2020 at 10:29 pm
As a partner in an agency working with enterprise companies, my days are a blur and my calendar is a mess – bouncing from sales, to strategy, to stand-ups, to partner, and partner meetings non-stop. Between all of those calls, I need to actually get the work done that I’ve committed to with clients, too! One thing that I’ve personally done in the past is simply blocked out time on my calendar to ensure I © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Global Ecommerce: Automatic vs Machine vs People Translation for Localisationby Augustin Prot on November 18, 2020 at 5:23 pm
Cross border ecommerce is booming. Even just 4 years ago, a Nielsen report suggested that 57% of shoppers had purchased from an overseas retailer in the previous 6 months. In recent months the global COVID-19 has had a huge impact on retail across the globe. Brick and mortar shopping has dropped significantly in the US and UK, with the decline of the total retail market in the US this year is expected to be double © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- 6 Content Writing Trends for 2021: An SEO Content Checklist for SMBs via @ronliebackby Ron Lieback on November 18, 2020 at 2:45 pm
Heading into 2021, small businesses need to rethink their SEO content writing habits across their business website(s). Here's a checklist you can use.The post 6 Content Writing Trends for 2021: An SEO Content Checklist for SMBs via @ronlieback appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How To Crawl A Large Site And Extract Data Using Screaming Frog’s SEO Spiderby Douglas Karr on November 17, 2020 at 8:44 pm
We’re assisting several clients right now with Marketo migrations. As large companies utilize enterprise solutions like this, it’s like a spider web that weaves itself into processes and platforms over years… until the point that companies aren’t even aware of every touchpoint. With an enterprise marketing automation platform like Marketo, forms are the entry point of data throughout sites and landing pages. Companies often have thousands of pages and hundreds of forms throughout their sites © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- The 8 Video Types That Every Business Must Master in 2021by John Jantsch on November 17, 2020 at 6:35 pm
The 8 Video Types That Every Business Must Master in 2021 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing What was once a complimentary, nice-to-have component of content marketing now plays an imperative role. Video has emerged front-and-center and is arguably one of the most effective types of content to connect with your audience. Video consumption shows no signs of slowing down in the next few years. By 2021, the average person will spend
- 8 must-have features to look for in your online reputation solutionby Marijana Kay on November 17, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Your online reputation precedes you. Before you even get to speak to your readers, prospects, or customers directly, they’re influenced by so many platforms you don’t own and can’t control. From online review websites and... The post 8 must-have features to look for in your online reputation solution appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- Google’s Antitrust Suit is a Harbinger of Rough Waters for Apple’s IDFA Changesby Eric Grindley on November 16, 2020 at 6:51 pm
While a long time coming, DOJ’s antitrust lawsuit against Google has arrived at an important time for the ad tech industry, as marketers are bracing for Apple’s crippling Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA) changes. And with Apple also being accused in the recent 449-page report from the US House of Representatives of abusing its respective monopoly power, Tim Cook must be weighing his next steps very carefully. Could Apple’s tightening grip on advertisers make it the © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- The 4 Key Differences Between Thought Leadership and Content Marketingby Daniel Rosehill on November 13, 2020 at 6:15 pm
They often get conflated, but they have distinct characteristics.
- 005 – Content Researchby Gert on November 13, 2020 at 11:25 am
Content research is a lot more important than we can ever think of. May it be school, work or personal life. Doing the right research will definitely help you advance more! Podcast Highlights: 00:45 – Intro01:20 – What to write about?01:48 – Pick Your Battles Well!02:18 – Research, research, research!03:10 – Start Low04:34 – Gold La entrada 005 – Content Research se publicó primero en SEOLeverage.
- How to Create a High-Performance Content Strategy for Startupsby G2 Consultores on November 13, 2020 at 9:00 am
Content marketing establishes a trusting relationship with customers and makes them comfortable buying from you.
- 7 reasons online reputation can level up your businessby Marijana Kay on November 12, 2020 at 4:00 pm
When you were initially growing your customer base, you probably spent most of your time and budget on marketing and sales—getting people to find out about you, learn about you, and trust you enough to... The post 7 reasons online reputation can level up your business appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- 6 Time-Saving Hacks for Content Creationby John Jantsch on November 12, 2020 at 2:00 pm
6 Time-Saving Hacks for Content Creation written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing When content creation is done the right way, it takes a lot of time. There’s topic planning, research, editing, revisions, the list goes on. As a busy entrepreneur who has a ton on your plate, it seems impossible to get it all done without investing a large chunk of your time. Surely, there’s a way
- 17 Sites with High-Quality, Royalty-Free Stock Photos (2021)by Germano Silveira on November 12, 2020 at 1:30 pm
It’s not difficult to find sites with free stock photos these days. A quick Google search will yield so many results, your head will spin. No, the real challenge is … 17 Sites with High-Quality, Royalty-Free Stock Photos (2021) Read More » The post 17 Sites with High-Quality, Royalty-Free Stock Photos (2021) appeared first on Smart Blogger.
- Google to Use Passage-Based Indexing in November 2020by Gert on November 12, 2020 at 11:43 am
Google recently announced several search changes, one of which is passage-based indexing. This modification, which may change website ranking, will start for English language results this November. According to the tech giant, this update can help provide the right answers to highly specific searches. This will allow the engine to index more than just the La entrada Google to Use Passage-Based Indexing in November 2020 se publicó primero en SEOLeverage.