- How to Create Engaging Social Media Content: 12 Tips to Drive Results via @brentcsutorasby Brent Csutoras on September 19, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Struggling to gain the attention of your social media audience? These 12 tips for creating engaging social media content will help.The post How to Create Engaging Social Media Content: 12 Tips to Drive Results via @brentcsutoras appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How To Create Stunning Visuals For Instagram Storiesby Hardik Oza on September 19, 2020 at 3:23 am
Instagram has more than 500 million active users every single day, which means at least half of the overall user base of Instagram view or creates stories every day. Instagram Stories is among the best ways you can use to connect with your target audience due to its incredible features that are ever-changing. According to statistics, 68 percent of millennials say that they watch Instagram Stories. With the high number of users following friends, celebrities, © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Stop Updating Years in Business on Your WordPress Site with this Shortcodeby Douglas Karr on September 18, 2020 at 12:55 am
One of the greatest things about WordPress is the flexibility to build out shortcodes. Shortcodes are basically substitution strings that you can insert into your content that renders dynamic content. I’m helping a client this week where they’re taking one of their products and rolling it out into a new domain. The site is hundreds of pages and has been quite an undertaking. As we’ve been working on the hit list of issues, one that © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- 3 Keys to a Highly-Effective Content Marketing Strategyby Cara Sloman on September 17, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Zero in on these three areas of content marketing to boost engagement with customers and prospects.
- Maximizing Big Data Value with Pepperdata’s Big Data Stack Optimization and Automated Tuningby Ash Munshi on September 17, 2020 at 3:16 pm
When leveraged correctly, big data can superpower operations. Big data now plays an important role in everything from banking to healthcare to government. The staggering growth forecast of the global big data market, from $138.9 billion in 2020 to $229.4 billion by 2025, is a clear indication that big data is now a permanent fixture in the business landscape. However, to generate the most value out of your big data, your big data stack needs © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- The Ultimate Guide to Webinars: 41 Tips for Successful Webinars via @MrDannyGoodwinby Danny Goodwin on September 17, 2020 at 1:45 pm
Want to create or present amazing webinars? Here are 41 tips on webinar strategy, planning, marketing, hosting, and presenting that can help you succeed.The post The Ultimate Guide to Webinars: 41 Tips for Successful Webinars via @MrDannyGoodwin appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- The Definitive Guide to Freelance Contracts, Invoices, & Taxesby Nick Schäferhoff on September 17, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Negotiating contracts, writing invoices, and managing taxes are scary thoughts for most freelancers. The good news? Taking care of the legal requirements of self-employment doesn’t have to be a nightmare. In … The Definitive Guide to Freelance Contracts, Invoices, & Taxes Read More » The post The Definitive Guide to Freelance Contracts, Invoices, & Taxes appeared first on Smart Blogger.
- GoSite: An All-In-One Platform for Small Businesses To Go Digitalby Douglas Karr on September 17, 2020 at 12:15 am
Integrations aren’t particularly easy between the services your small businesses need and the platforms that are available. For internal automation and seamless customer experience to work well can be out of budget for most small businesses. Small businesses need functionality that spans most platforms: Website – a clean website that’s optimized for local search. Messenger – the ability to effectively and easily communicate in real-time with prospects. Booking – self-service scheduling with cancelation, reminders, and © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- 3 Signs Your Blog Content Needs to Be Updatedby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lauren Tellman) on September 16, 2020 at 11:00 am
On-site content is a vital component of any good content marketing strategy. It allows you to provide value to your target audience, attract visitors to your website, educate leads about your industry and services, and nurture those leads closer to becoming customers. But for that on-site content to be effective, it has to be engaging and current. So how can you keep your blog flush with the up-to-date insights your audience craves? Writing new content is an obvious answer, but it's not the only option. In addition to writing new blog posts, you should also be updating your old ones.
- The Best WordPress Plugins for Your Business Siteby Douglas Karr on September 15, 2020 at 5:27 pm
This is a list of my recommended WordPress plugins for businesses to enhance and optimize their WordPress site into an inbound conversion site. I keep it up to date as new plugins are released. © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Mediafly: End-To-End Sales Enablement and Content Managementby Douglas Karr on September 15, 2020 at 3:19 pm
Carson Conent, CEO of Mediafly, shared a great article that answered the question, What Is Sales Engagement? when it comes to identifying and finding a sales engagement platform. The definition of Sales Engagement is: A strategic, ongoing process that equips all client-facing employees with the ability to consistently and systematically have a valuable conversation with the right set of customer stakeholders at each stage of the customer’s problem-solving life cycle to optimize the return of © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- How to Insulate Your Marketing Strategy Through Diversificationby Becky Ruyle on September 15, 2020 at 11:00 am
In-person events have traditionally been a vital component of a good marketing strategy. In 2019, Bizzabo released a report revealing that 95% of marketers believed in-person events provided attendees with a valuable opportunity to forge connections. What's more, about 50% of companies were allocating 21% of their marketing budgets toward hosting events, 30% toward sponsoring or exhibiting at events, and 19% toward attending events. But when COVID-19 hit in the spring of 2020, we practically lost an entire marketing channel overnight. Yes, companies have pivoted to virtual events, but if we're being honest, the in-person experience can't truly be replicated online. So companies that typically go all-in on events are having to rethink their marketing mixes for 2021 and future-proof their strategies in case another piece disappears from the marketing puzzle overnight.
- Medallia: Experience Management To Detect, Identify, Predict, and Correct Issues in Your Customers’ Experiencesby Douglas Karr on September 14, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Customers and employees are producing millions of signals critical to your business: how they feel, what they like, why this product and not that, where they’re spending money, what could be better… Or what would make them happier, spend more, and be more loyal. These signals are flooding into your organization in Live Time. Medallia captures all these signals and makes sense of them. So you can understand every experience along every journey. Medallia’s artificial © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Stop Saying ‘Create Great Content’ – Say This Instead via @MrDannyGoodwinby Danny Goodwin on September 13, 2020 at 1:00 pm
In content creation, great is the new mediocre. Consider these 10 specific elements if you want to step beyond mere greatness in your content.The post Stop Saying ‘Create Great Content’ – Say This Instead via @MrDannyGoodwin appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- The Ultimate Tech Stack for High-Performing Marketersby Izabelle Hundrev on September 11, 2020 at 7:13 pm
In 2011, entrepreneur Marc Andreessen famously wrote, software is eating the world. In many ways, Andreessen was right. Think about how many software tools you use on a daily basis. A single smartphone can have hundreds of software applications on it. And that’s just one small device in your pocket. Now, let’s apply that same idea to the business world. A single company could use hundreds, if not thousands, of software solutions. From finance to human © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Why Every Brand Should Have a Blogby Entrepreneur NEXT on September 10, 2020 at 7:00 pm
A blog is one of the most effective ways to boost brand awareness and reach your target audiences by authoring content that is relevant to their searches.
- Apple iOS 14: Data Privacy and the IDFA Armageddonby Brian Bowman on September 10, 2020 at 4:43 pm
At WWDC this year, Apple announced the depreciation of the iOS Users’ Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA) with the release of iOS 14. Without a doubt, this is the biggest change in the mobile app advertising ecosystem in the past 10 years. For the advertising industry, IDFA removal will upend and potentially close companies, while creating a tremendous opportunity for others. Given the magnitude of this change, I thought it would be helpful to create a © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- MoEngage: Analyze, Segment, Engage, and Personalize the Mobile-First Consumer’s Journeyby Douglas Karr on September 9, 2020 at 1:01 pm
The mobile-first consumer is different. While their lives revolve around their mobile phones, they also hop between devices, locations, and channels. Consumers expect brands to always be in step with them and deliver personalized experiences across all physical and digital touch-points. MoEngage’s mission is to help brands analyze, segment, engage, and personalize the consumer’s journey. MoEngage Overview Analyze the Customer Journey Insights provided by MoEngage assist the marketer in mapping our the customer’s journey so © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- 10 Ways Content Marketers & SEO Pros Can Boost Client Lifetime Value Right Now via @mirandalmwritesby Miranda Miller on September 9, 2020 at 11:45 am
Providing value-add services can help you create more wins for clients and increase your customer lifetime value. Here are 10 options to consider.The post 10 Ways Content Marketers & SEO Pros Can Boost Client Lifetime Value Right Now via @mirandalmwrites appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- How to Be Empathetic in the Sales Processby email@example.com (Natalie Stezovsky) on September 9, 2020 at 11:00 am
Sales can be an interesting, fun, and challenging journey, to say the least. Especially during times of uncertainty, agility is the name of the game, as uncertain periods are when communication norms, customer expectations, and buying habits change the most. Salespeople have to be in tune with the world around them so they can understand and adapt to what their buyers might be going through and how the world around them is impacting business. But simply being agile isn't enough. Salespeople have to have empathy.
- Building content in a fake news world : fact checkingby Marijana Kay on September 8, 2020 at 3:00 pm
We always talk about how beneficial it is for businesses of all sizes to publish content that helps their audience and their customers, including both created and curated content. The post Building content in a fake news world : fact checking appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- Content marketing metrics for B2B companies: From ToFu to BoFuby Evaldas Mockus on September 8, 2020 at 1:01 pm
Evaldas Mockus, Director of SEO at Omnisend helps you pick content marketing metrics that matter for your business. Read on these are metrics your CEO will love to know. The post Content marketing metrics for B2B companies: From ToFu to BoFu appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
- [WEBINAR] How to Leverage Website Traffic to See Business Resultsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lauren Tellman) on September 8, 2020 at 11:00 am
So you've put in the hard work of creating a great piece of content. You've spent hours brainstorming, researching, writing, rewriting, editing, and optimizing for SEO. But after those readers make their way back to your website, you hear ... crickets.
- Get More from Social Media: Why You Must Think Like a TV Network via @brentcsutorasby Brent Csutoras on September 2, 2020 at 11:45 am
Discover the three types of "shows" you need to be producing in social media nowadays that can get you better and more targeted results.The post Get More from Social Media: Why You Must Think Like a TV Network via @brentcsutoras appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- 5 VR Companies Tapping Into the Power of Content Marketingby email@example.com (Lauren Tellman) on September 2, 2020 at 11:00 am
While content marketing isn't foreign to technology marketers, applying content marketing to specific subsections of the technology sphere, including virtual reality, can be a challenge.