- Digital Marketer Trainingby Douglas Karr on January 25, 2021 at 12:44 am
Reading Time: 4 minutes The writing was on the wall in the digital marketing industry as the pandemic spread, lockdowns struck, and the economy took a turn. I wrote on LinkedIn in those early days that marketers needed to turn off Netflix and prepare themselves for the coming challenges. Some people did… but, unfortunately most didn’t. The layoffs are continuing to rip through marketing departments across the country. Digital marketing is a fascinating career where you can find two © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- How to Block Search Engines from Indexing WordPressby Douglas Karr on January 23, 2021 at 10:37 pm
Reading Time: 2 minutes It seems every second client we have has a WordPress site or blog. We do a ton of custom development and design on WordPress – everything from building plugins for companies to developing a video workflow application using Amazon cloud services. WordPress isn’t always the right solution, but it’s quite flexible and we’re pretty good at it. Many times, we stage sites so that our customers can preview and critique the work before we put © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Animaker: Do-It-Yourself Animation Studio, Marketing Video Editor, and Video Ad Builderby Douglas Karr on January 23, 2021 at 8:21 pm
Reading Time: 3 minutes Animated and live video are a must for every organization. Videos are highly engaging, have the ability to explain difficult concepts concisely and provide an experience that’s both visual and audible. While video is an incredible medium, it’s often insurmountable for small businesses or marketers because of the resources required: Professional video and audio equipment for recording. Professional voice overs for your scripts. Professional graphics and animations to incorporate. And, perhaps, the most expensive and © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- How A Creative Team Built an Executive Scorecard To Demonstrate Their Value To The C-Suiteby Molly Clark on January 22, 2021 at 8:34 pm
Reading Time: 4 minutes High quality creative content is crucial to digital marketing. It’s the fuel for marketing automation, digital advertising, and social media. Yet, despite the outsized role creative content plays, getting the c-suite interested in the work that goes into it is a challenge. Some leaders see the initial brief, and most see the outcome, but very few know what goes on in-between. There’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes: prioritization of projects, balancing of design resources, © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- Where To Host, Syndicate, Share, Optimize, And Promote Your Podcastby Thomas Brodbeck on January 22, 2021 at 6:03 pm
Reading Time: 10 minutes Last year was the year podcasting exploded in popularity. In fact, 21% of Americans over the age of 12 have said they listened to a podcast in the last month, which has steadily increased year over year from the 12% share in 2008 and I only see this number continue to grow. So have you decided to start your own podcast? Well, there are a few things to consider first – where you will host © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- How To Measure PR: The Definitive Guideby Louise Linehan on January 22, 2021 at 9:41 am
- 012 – The Myth About Evergreen Contentby Gert on January 22, 2021 at 6:39 am
When we say myth, it is a widely held but false belief of idea. This can be said about the “Evergreen Content” because it is an idea that does not work anymore. It is impossible to not to go back to the content you have published some time back and not update it. Especially with La entrada 012 – The Myth About Evergreen Content se publicó primero en SEOLeverage.
- Everything You Need for a Successful Content Collaboration Strategyby Larry Alton on January 22, 2021 at 1:11 am
If you’re planning a content marketing or content curation strategy, you’ll likely need some kind of content collaboration strategy in place as well. Content collaboration is all about writing, editing, organizing, distributing, and managing various pieces of content within your organization. Multiple people within your team (and possibly on other teams) will be working together to achieve the same content goals, whether that’s writing various new pieces of content, updating old ones, or accessing archived documents to use for some purpose. The post Everything You Need for a Successful Content Collaboration Strategy appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- How To Quickly Launch A Weather-Based Campaign Having No Coding Skillsby Katarzyna Banasik on January 21, 2021 at 11:58 pm
Reading Time: 6 minutes After Black Friday sales, Christmas shopping frenzy, and post-Christmas sales we find ourselves in the most boring sales season of the year yet again — it’s cold, grey, raining, and snowing. People are sitting at home, rather than strolling around the shopping malls. A 2010 study by economist, Kyle B. Murray, revealed that exposure to sunlight could increase consumption and our likelihood to spend. Similarly, when it’s cloudy and cold, our likelihood to spend decreases. Moreover, in © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- BuzzSumo + Brandwatch: 4 Ways To Match The Content With The Conversationby Louise Linehan on January 21, 2021 at 2:35 pm
- Guest Posting in 2021: Amplify Brand First, Build Links Second via @ronliebackby Ron Lieback on January 21, 2021 at 1:45 pm
When done properly, guest posting will help amplify your brand awareness and build reputable links. Here's how to guest post in 2021.The post Guest Posting in 2021: Amplify Brand First, Build Links Second via @ronlieback appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Digital Transformation: When CMOs and CIOs Team Up, Everyone Winsby Bonnie Crater on January 20, 2021 at 8:44 pm
Reading Time: 3 minutes Digital transformation accelerated in 2020 because it had to. The pandemic made social distancing protocols necessary and revved up online product research and buying for businesses and consumers alike. Companies that didn’t already have a robust digital presence were forced to develop one quickly, and business leaders moved to capitalize on the torrent of data digital interactions created. This was true in the B2B and B2C space: The pandemic may have fast-forwarded digital transformation roadmaps © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- When Should You Love Linkable Content Over Tasty Google Positions?by Heather Lloyd-Martin on January 20, 2021 at 1:33 pm
Let’s play a game. Let’s say you had a choice… — You could create a piece of content that drives lots of incoming links — but, it will never position in Google. — Or, you could create a top-positioned piece of content — but it will never receive an incoming link. Which option would you choose? And why? (Tricky, isn’t [...] The post When Should You Love Linkable Content Over Tasty Google Positions? appeared first on SuccessWorks.
- Applying AI To Build Out The Perfect Buying Profile and Deliver Personalized Experiencesby Nate Burke on January 19, 2021 at 8:39 pm
Reading Time: 3 minutes Businesses are constantly looking for ways to improve both the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. And this will only become a more important focus as we continue to navigate the complex and volatile COVID-stricken commercial climate. Fortunately, ecommerce is thriving. Unlike physical retail, which has been significantly impacted by pandemic restrictions, online sales are up. During the 2020 festive season, which is typically the busiest shopping period each year, UK online sales were up by © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- How to Curate Content & Newsletters for Your Employee Advocatesby Parichehr Parsi on January 19, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Knowing how to improve your communications through content curation and employee newsletters is essential if you want to have a successful business. Setting up an employee advocacy program that adds value to your employees can have an important effect. Such an effect that you can reach your goals easier and faster through your employees. The post How to Curate Content & Newsletters for Your Employee Advocates appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- Write Better Marketing Copy in Less Time with Help From This AI Toolby Entrepreneur Store on January 19, 2021 at 2:45 pm
Save time and money with this AI-powered marketing tool.
- Learning Technology Is Critical as a CRM Manager: Here Are Some Resourcesby Katarzyna Banasik on January 18, 2021 at 8:47 pm
Reading Time: 5 minutes Why should you learn tech skills as a CRM Manager? In the past, to be a good Customer Relationship Manager you needed to psychology and a few marketing skills. Today, CRM is much more a tech game than originally. In the past, a CRM manager was more focused on how to create an email copy, a more creative-minded person. Today, a good CRM specialist is an engineer or a data specialist who has basic knowledge © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- 3 Top Trend Spotting Tips From A Data Journalistby Louise Linehan on January 18, 2021 at 10:02 am
- Marketing Data: The Key to Stand Out in 2021 and Beyondby Sofia Wilton on January 16, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Reading Time: 4 minutes In the present day and age, there is no excuse for not knowing who to market your products and services to, and what your customers want. With the advent of marketing databases and other data-driven technology, gone are the days of untargeted, unselected, and generic marketing. A Short Historical Perspective Before 1995, marketing was mostly done through mail and advertising. After 1995, with the advent of email technology, marketing became a little more specific. It © 2020 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
- 011 – User Experienceby Gert on January 14, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Podcast Highlights: 00:00 Prologue 01:08 Introduction of the podcast topic 01:32 What is user experience and what are the things that will make you spend more time on a website? 04:01 How does your user experience present signals to Google? 06:45 Common pitfalls for website user experience. 09:06 Acton steps I recommend to enhance user La entrada 011 – User Experience se publicó primero en SEOLeverage.
- How to Get More Social Media Followers (Without Creating Your Own Content)by Pankaj Narang on January 14, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Numbers are everything! Whether you are just building a brand or you've been in the game for some time, you can tell a lot about a brand by their numbers. Your followers count on social media platforms says a lot about your brand. The post How to Get More Social Media Followers (Without Creating Your Own Content) appeared first on Scoop.it Blog.
- Advanced guide to creating an editorial calendar that boosts conversionsby Catherrine Garcia on January 14, 2021 at 12:09 pm
A six-step guide that will help you create a successful editorial calendar that optimizes quality, team functioning, and helps boost conversions. The post Advanced guide to creating an editorial calendar that boosts conversions appeared first on Search Engine Watch.
- Crisis Management: The Ultimate Guideby Louise Linehan on January 14, 2021 at 10:05 am
- 6 Ways to Build Customer Relationships Through Email Marketingby Traci Weaver on January 13, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Email can be a great way for businesses to grow and achieve their content marketing goals. In fact, it brings in about $44 for every dollar spent. Even in this social media era, email is still a prevalent form of communication for any industry.
- 103 Content Ideas to Add to Your Editorial Calendarby Anna Hrach on January 12, 2021 at 4:54 pm
Get editorial inspiration flowing with this master list of 105 types of content. The post 103 Content Ideas to Add to Your Editorial Calendar appeared first on Content Marketing Consulting and Social Media Strategy.