- Which is better for building your brandby /u/Bpercell on July 11, 2020 at 6:04 am
Twitter or Instagram? And why? submitted by /u/Bpercell [link] [comments]
- How is this brand targeting me on Instagram from my Amazon purchase?by /u/noodomayo on July 11, 2020 at 5:34 am
I bought something on Amazon and shortly after, an Instagram ad for that exact same product showed up on my feed with a CTA to that brand's website. How is that possible? I know Amazon doesn't share customer emails with sellers on their platform so I doubt my email made it to the seller's CRM for any retargeting I did not browse online prior to making my purchase on Amazon - meaning I went straight on Amazon to do my search and purchase so I'm pretty sure I didn't get tracked on a pixel somewhere I've never purchased from this brand or interacted with them at all prior to my Amazon purchase I don't understand how this brand was able to target me. I'd love to employ whatever tactics they're using on my own paid social campaigns lol. submitted by /u/noodomayo [link] [comments]
- Is facebook ads/instagram promotions still worth it?by /u/floopykid on July 11, 2020 at 12:14 am
submitted by /u/floopykid [link] [comments]
- Viral Lowkey F—k 2020 Song From Avenue Beat Now Streaming Despite TikTok’s Initial Removalby Heather Leighton, Contributor on July 10, 2020 at 10:55 pm
Like most human beings, Savana Santos was fed up with 2020 and wrote a song with a chorus of "lowkey f—k 2020.”
- Pinterest Updates Feed Algorithm to Boost Specific Content Types, in Addition to Usage-Defined Trendsby Andrew Hutchinson on July 10, 2020 at 9:18 pm
Pinterest has made a change to its algorithm which will enable it to amplify certain content types of its choosing, in addition to usage-defined recommendations.
- Google Adds New Predicted Audience Action Tools into Google Analyticsby Andrew Hutchinson on July 10, 2020 at 9:18 pm
Google has added some new predictive tools into Google Analytics to help marketers target audience segments based on their likely actions.
- Facebook Weighs Ban on Political Ads in the Days Leading into the US Presidential Electionby Andrew Hutchinson on July 10, 2020 at 9:17 pm
Facebook is considering a total ban on election ads in the days leading into the US presidential election, according to new reports.
- Instagram Bans All Content Promoting LGBT Conversion Therapyby Elana Lyn Gross, Forbes Staff on July 10, 2020 at 5:31 pm
The decision comes as concerns about parent company Facebook’s handling of hate speech, misinformation and civil rights continue to gain momentum.
- How Will Brands Invest Social Ad Budgets Pulled from the Facebook Boycott?by Jim Tobin on July 10, 2020 at 1:30 pm
Facebook is in the midst of a boycott by some large advertisers during this month of July 2020. While Facebook’s stock price hit an all-time high on July 7th, one of the key boycott dates, all is not sunny in Menlo Park. A meeting that... The post How Will Brands Invest Social Ad Budgets Pulled from the Facebook Boycott? appeared first on Ignite Social Media Agency.
- Here’s One Content Marketing Trick for Every Step in Your Conversion Funnelon July 10, 2020 at 11:15 am
Content marketing is only effective if there’s a clear plan and a well defined goal behind it. Obviously, what can be a better goal than higher conversion rate. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to adjust your content marketing to focus on conversion optimization: Match your content plan to each step inside your conversion funnel.... Read More » Here’s One Content Marketing Trick for Every Step in Your Conversion Funnel appeared first on NealSchaffer.com
- Visual Design for Non-Designersby Michael Stelzner on July 10, 2020 at 10:00 am
Want to create better visuals for your marketing? Looking for tools and tips to help you easily create visual content? To explore visual design for non-designers, I interview Donna Moritz on the Social Media Marketing Podcast. Donna is a visual content strategist and founder of Socially Sorted. Her course is Visual Content Made Easy. Donna The post Visual Design for Non-Designers appeared first on Social Media Examiner | Social Media Marketing.
- What is the current state of automation on Instagram - does an autolike service still exist that’s reliable?by /u/BlueCollarPenisWart on July 10, 2020 at 7:21 am
Just as the title says. Looking to learn a bit more about what my options are in this field. Cheers! submitted by /u/BlueCollarPenisWart [link] [comments]
- Is there a "slow down" button in a FB group?by /u/Tymalightnuous on July 10, 2020 at 12:58 am
I had a member complain about there being too many posts from our group in her feed and the only thing I could find was a thing about notifications. Is there a "slow down" button that reduces posts that members see from the FB group? Thank You! submitted by /u/Tymalightnuous [link] [comments]
- Everything You Need to Know About TikTok [Infographic]by David Eaves on July 9, 2020 at 11:08 pm
Do you want to learn about how to promote your business on TikTok? Check out this useful infographic that will teach you what you need to know.
- Instagram Provides New Options to Manage How IGTV Previews Appear in the Main Feed and Discoverby Andrew Hutchinson on July 9, 2020 at 10:38 pm
After recently expanding the listing options for IGTV content, Instagram has now also added new ways for IGTV creators to manage how their content is displayed.
- YouTube Adds New RPM Metric to Help Creators Better Understand Monetization Performanceby Andrew Hutchinson on July 9, 2020 at 10:17 pm
YouTube's adding a new metric to provide more transparency over how much money creators are making from their videos.
- Google Makes 'Swirl' 3D Ad Option Available for Display and Video 360 Campaignsby Andrew Hutchinson on July 9, 2020 at 9:45 pm
Google is making its immersive, 3D Swirl ads available for all Display and Video 360 Campaigns.
- Twitter Provides New Data on the Resurgent Conversation Around Sports [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on July 9, 2020 at 9:28 pm
Twitter has provides some new info on the resurgent sports conversation on the platform as several major leagues look to get back to play.
- Amid More Questions About Data-Sharing, TikTok Releases Latest Transparency Reportby Andrew Hutchinson on July 9, 2020 at 8:59 pm
With several nations reportedly weighing a ban on TikTok, following India's removal of the app, the platform has shared its latest report into official content removal and takedown requests.
- Is there a tool that can repost from Instagram to other social networks? Or vice versaby /u/dthrowaway113 on July 9, 2020 at 8:14 pm
I’m paying someone to make content, but can only post to 1 platform. To pay for more platforms they charge A LOT more. Though it’s not worth it. Is there any tool I can use that takes posts from Instagram and reposts to Facebook, etc or vice versa? submitted by /u/dthrowaway113 [link] [comments]
- Fine Art And Sports Worlds Unite Virtually With Arcis Golf, TOROSIETE Museumby John Scott Lewinski, Contributor on July 9, 2020 at 8:10 pm
A top operator of public and private golf clubs in the U.S., Arcis Golf runs 61 properties in 13 states. Meanwhile, the TOROSIETE Museum of Contemporary Art is an online, virtual museum celebrating emerging contemporary artists worldwide.
- Buying 10k+ follower instagramsby /u/AspiringToBeSomethin on July 9, 2020 at 7:45 pm
I have a good budget, lmk if interested submitted by /u/AspiringToBeSomethin [link] [comments]
- 10 Tips And Tricks For Making Work-From-Home A Long Term Realityby John Brandon, Contributor on July 9, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Looks like we’re going to be working at home for a few more months.
- WhatsApp Adds QR Codes for Businesses, and Catalog Links to Simplify Sharingby Andrew Hutchinson on July 9, 2020 at 6:42 pm
WhatsApp has added two new two new tools to help businesses promote their WhatsApp presence: QR codes for businesses and catalog links for sharing product listings.
- How to tag people in Twitter videosby /u/JayHairston on July 9, 2020 at 6:26 pm
This is a janky work-around that most aren’t aware of. Desktop browser only. Start by adding a random photo and tagging the desired @handle. Remove the photo without exiting the draft post. Add your video. The tag will remain although the content has changed! Try it out. submitted by /u/JayHairston [link] [comments]