- Automatic Facebook post sharing?by /u/Last_Dov4hkiin on September 19, 2020 at 1:33 pm
I'm running a history Facebook page and every post I made I share in same closed history groups. It take same time to do in manually each post, so is there any way to automate process? So I post it, and some plugin/program do sharing part tru my profile? submitted by /u/Last_Dov4hkiin [link] [comments]
- Permanently Tainted IG Account?by /u/closedcurve on September 19, 2020 at 12:53 pm
In the folly of my youth, but for a good cause, I started botting an IG account 6 years ago, for about a year. It was for a local, charitable organization that hosted free events. Something I started as a social entrepreneurship project in school. I got it up to 20k followers, with 98% of them local to my city, random samplings all showed real people, lots of private accounts, ect. but my engagement was always shit and it was really embarrassing having that many followers with only 100 likes and 5 comments. I abandoned it, along with my organization once I get busy with life/work. Fast forward to now, I have a new, relevant idea and I'm not sure if I should leave that old IG account six feet under and start a new organically or try and resuscitate it, organically. It was never banned, but I'm wondering if it that account carries at stigma for eternity. I'm theorizing that my audience is just very general and difficult to engage with niche content, and that's the only issue but I don't know. submitted by /u/closedcurve [link] [comments]
- Tiktok algorithm brokenby /u/moonuchan on September 19, 2020 at 7:45 am
There’s a problem in my For you page. I have been using tiktok for almost three years and my fyp has been adjusted to show contents that i enjoy (mostly memes/dances/relatable videos from the US). But since last week my fyp had been compromised and everyday i’m seeing animal videos and weird random videos from thailand, russia, india, japan, china.. i have done everything to remove these videos off my page, tapping not interested on all of them, reliking all my liked videos, following all the creators that i like, clearing my cache, redownloding tiktok, made a new account, used a vpn, and i have contacted tiktok support multiple times. However i still see animal tiktoks and foreign videos. I really want my fyp to go back the way it used to, its the only reason why i open tiktok. submitted by /u/moonuchan [link] [comments]
- The Clock Is Ticking Down For TikTokby Peter Suciu, Contributor on September 19, 2020 at 12:49 am
Time is running out for those who want to use the Chinese-owned TikTok and WeChat apps from U.S. app stores.
- Is there a Twitter scheduler that can schedule comments on tweets?by /u/FilmRiddles on September 18, 2020 at 11:31 pm
I run a trivia page on Twitter called Film Riddles Trivia. Here I post daily trivia at regular intervals throughout the day. However, the issue is that I also have to post the correct answer/correct people's guesses on each tweet. What I'm looking for is a scheduling service that will allow me to post a tweet, and then post a comment to that tweet like 5 hours later. Does anyone know if this is possible? Would be a huge help! Thanks submitted by /u/FilmRiddles [link] [comments]
- Snapchat Shares New Insight into Snapchatter Discussion Around the Return of Sports [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on September 18, 2020 at 9:41 pm
The return of sports has been a welcome distraction for many, and a new report from Snapchat underlines the value of sports for younger audiences.
- Facebook Publishes New Guide for Video Creatorsby Andrew Hutchinson on September 18, 2020 at 9:21 pm
Facebook has published a new guide for video creators, which includes a range of notes on how to engage your online community and maximize video response.
- Facebook Outlines How to Make Best Use of its New Video Insights Within Creator Studioby Andrew Hutchinson on September 18, 2020 at 8:58 pm
Facebook has provided some new insight into its improved video metrics, available within Creator Studio.
- Facebook Provides New Tips on Branded Content and Stories Ads [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on September 18, 2020 at 8:07 pm
Facebook has provided some new tips on branded content and Stories ads, based on internal data insights.
- Stocks Fall For A Third Week In A Row As Tech Sell-Off Continuesby Sergei Klebnikov, Forbes Staff on September 18, 2020 at 8:01 pm
Tech stocks continued to drag the market lower.
- 6 Types of Content For Showcasing Your Procurementby Adam on September 18, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Good procurement operates like clockwork: constantly running, requiring maintenance and input only once in a blue moon. Because of this, it can be easy to forget that your procurement team is actually the beating pulse...read more The post 6 Types of Content For Showcasing Your Procurement appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- US Government Announces Ban on New Downloads of TikTok as Takeover Discussions continueby Andrew Hutchinson on September 18, 2020 at 7:40 pm
New downloads of TikTok and WeChat will be banned in the US, as negotiations over the future of the app continue.
- Can You Still Use TikTok And WeChat? Here’s What We Know About The U.S. Ban.by Rachel Sandler, Forbes Staff on September 18, 2020 at 5:58 pm
The Trump administration ordered both apps to be banned from the App Store on Sunday.
- Use of Effects/Filters on Uploaded Images/Video for Instagram Reels.by /u/HipsLikeCinderella on September 18, 2020 at 5:38 pm
For the life of me, I can not seem to find the answer to this question, so here I am. I help create content for a local brand with 14K followers. Recently I was tasked with creating Reels for our Instagram and when I uploaded the video I had created from my phone's gallery, I was shocked to see that there wasn't a way to add filters or effects. Is this brand-specific or is this just not a function for Reels like it is with Tik Tok? All of the tutorials I have seen or have read tell you how to upload a video from your gallery but not if you can use the filters with the video you upload. I don't have any issues using the effects when I make my own clips through the app natively. Some functionality of Reels that makes it appealing to the owner of the brand is throttled because of being a business, such as using music clips, so I was wondering if this was something that might be connected to that or just something that does not work for Reels. Thanks! submitted by /u/HipsLikeCinderella [link] [comments]
- Are there any social scheduling tools out there that allow for customer interaction?by /u/stelioscontos on September 18, 2020 at 3:30 pm
Specifically, I'm looking for a tool that will allow you to reply to comments on Facebook/Instagram and do retweets of other accounts on Twitter. Bonus points for the ability to build lists of pages/profiles on various social platforms to monitor. Thanks! submitted by /u/stelioscontos [link] [comments]
- How to negotiate a salary for an entry-level social media community manager role?by /u/princesspeaches-22 on September 18, 2020 at 2:24 pm
The title text pretty much says it all. I’ve been working as a social media intern for this tech company for the past four months and my manager has expressed to me that they’re intending to offer me a full time position after I graduate. I hadn’t really thought about negotiating a salary, but a friend of mine asked me how much I’d make and whether or not I’d negotiate that as a brand new hire. I’ve never had a salary based job, only hourly wages, and I’m not sure how to go about negotiating or what a normal wage would be for this kind of full-time employment. Any tips? submitted by /u/princesspeaches-22 [link] [comments]
- Thoughts on Facebook's stronghold on public event information?by /u/dubaicurious on September 18, 2020 at 2:15 pm
Those of you that promote events online, are you satisfied with the way things are? I'm asking because, as a developer creating a local event overview, I tried to access data about events in my area and I learned two things: Facebook absolutely dominate the field. There are zero alternatives here. It is not possible to access raw data about public events, Facebook have shut down all open APIs. I don't even use Facebook's platforms, so I'm pretty much unable to see what is going on in my town. I'm wondering if this is the case everywhere and not just here in Denmark? It made me abandon my event app project and animated me to create a crowdsourcing tool (add-on called Zuckerpunch) that event creators can use to automatically push (copy) their events from Facebook to a public database. If such a database was public, open, and you could opt in to be listed, would you spend the effort? Do you feel there is a need for this? submitted by /u/dubaicurious [link] [comments]
- Trump Banning TikTok, WeChat Downloads Beginning Sundayby Lisette Voytko, Forbes Staff on September 18, 2020 at 11:45 am
Executive orders will take aim at TikTok parent ByteDance, as well as WeChat owner Tencent.
- YouTube Video Creation: How to Easily Create Videos That Workby Michael Stelzner on September 18, 2020 at 10:00 am
Want to do more with YouTube videos? Need an easier way to create videos that serve your business goals? To explore how to create videos on YouTube, I interview Diana Gladney on the Social Media Marketing Podcast. Diana is a YouTube expert and consultant. She’s also the founder of EntreWoman TV—a YouTube channel designed to The post YouTube Video Creation: How to Easily Create Videos That Work appeared first on Social Media Examiner | Social Media Marketing.
- Are you looking for an experienced Instagram Accounts Manager?[Hire Me]by /u/Mbutieddy on September 18, 2020 at 2:12 am
My name is Mbuti Wanza, and I have exceptional experience in managing and growing Instagram accounts. If hired, I will offer the following; •Post on your Instagram timeline daily (under your guidelines) • Grow your Instagram ( Gain real and active followers) • Research and use the right hashtags • Write post and product descriptions (if any) •Respond to your inboxes on your behalf ( only if permitted) • any other assigned task • Arrange promotions and contests. • Engage with influencers within your brand Rates: 5-10 $ per day ( depending on the complexity of your work) Discounted weekly rates: 25$ - 50$ per account. Discounted Monthly rates: 100$ - 200$ per account. Accepted payment methods: Neteller, Skrill, Payoneer, Bitcoin DM/PM for more information if interested with my expertise. I appreciate all the clients I have worked with from this sub-reddit submitted by /u/Mbutieddy [link] [comments]
- Do giveaways work to get more followers on IG and FBby /u/miragegazer on September 18, 2020 at 12:01 am
I’m thinking of doing a major giveaway to gain more followers and boost sales. I’m not sure if it really works though. I currently have less than 500 followers on IG and FB. Created them 2 months ago Do you have any tips? submitted by /u/miragegazer [link] [comments]
- Trying to understand if there’s anything I can do/suggest to help my girlfriend with her TikTok viewsby /u/Modocam on September 18, 2020 at 12:01 am
My girlfriend uses TikTok, she’s mainly posts cosplay content of herself, she duets people within the cosplay communities etc, I don’t really use the app so I don’t understand all the specifics. Anyway, she’s got 60k followers and she puts tons of effort into her content, but lately she’s been getting 200-1000 views on most of her videos. I feel awful for her because I know how hard she tries and I know it gets her down sometimes, but I don’t really know what to suggest to her? She’s been pretty consistent in the kind of content she posts since she joined, occasionally one of her videos will spike in views but there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Is there anything I can do to help her? Or things I can suggest she tries? I just really want to see her succeed and feel helpless at the moment, I don’t even like the app that much but I know it makes her happy. Any extra info I can provide to help with advice just ask. submitted by /u/Modocam [link] [comments]
- Best Marketing Practices to Increase Customer Retentionby Anthony Del Gigante on September 17, 2020 at 11:07 pm
When does customer retention happen? A common misconception about customer retention is the idea that customer retention happens after you have a customer. In reality, customer retention begins with marketing. There are a variety of...read more The post Best Marketing Practices to Increase Customer Retention appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Using Google Ads (Previously Google Adwords)by Tony Tran on September 17, 2020 at 10:30 pm
Using Google Ads might be the best decision you make for your business. This is not an exaggeration. People use… The post A Beginner’s Guide to Using Google Ads (Previously Google Adwords) appeared first on Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard.
- LinkedIn Shares New List of Retargeting Best Practices and Tips [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on September 17, 2020 at 9:52 pm
LinkedIn has published a new guide to its various retargeting options to help you maximize your campaigns.