- Dogecoin Stages A Comeback Amid Crypto’s $300 Billion Crash, Soaring 30% As Elon Musk And Coinbase Signal Confidenceby Robert Hart, Forbes Staff on May 14, 2021 at 10:09 am
Musk said he is working with the cryptocurrency’s developers to help make it more efficient.
- Seniors Are Using Dating Apps And Tinder Leads The Packby Peter Suciu, Contributor on May 14, 2021 at 10:00 am
Roughly a third of seniors who have dated within the last five years have turned to dating apps
- TikTok shadowban after joining creator fund. Does it ever go back to normal?by /u/bodybuilding3 on May 14, 2021 at 5:53 am
So basically my account was growing like crazy, I had no views under 10k on every video and was getting hundreds of new followers everyday. The day I joined the creator fund it’s almost as if my account reset to a fresh new account with no followers or anything and I can barely reach 300 views a video now. I know it’s because of joining the creator fund but I’m so bummed out because I worked super hard making good content and I really wanted to make something out of this. Now my account is basically trash and my great content is getting 50-100 likes max and no views hardly. Wondering if this is permanent or if I will ever have my account back to normal? Has anyone experienced this? I’ve heard something about after 3 ish weeks it goes back but I’d like to know so if not I can restart all over again with a new account. Thank you in advance. submitted by /u/bodybuilding3 [link] [comments]
- I work for the world's first purely positive social media app that bans political conversations. AMAby /u/Candid-Routine on May 14, 2021 at 3:59 am
I'm curious if anyone else thinks this could work (not intended to be promo, but discussion) The app is a startup called Kindli, aimed to promote positivity and Kindness. The app is a home for the "pay-it-forward" movement with these things we call Kindli Cards that let you anonymously thank someone for their random act of kindness. I think the app has potential to be really cool if enough people found out about it. No hate, no racism, no bullying, and yes, no politics. Do you think this could work? AMA. submitted by /u/Candid-Routine [link] [comments]
- How to Deal With Political Comments on Social Mediaby /u/Narutardxd27 on May 14, 2021 at 2:25 am
Hi everyone, I just started a job in social media job for a shop and I was wondering if anyone had any tips in regards to political topics? I was told to block/hide anything controversial topics. I saw a comment today regarding Israel and Palestine and I didn't know if I should hide it. What are your thoughts? submitted by /u/Narutardxd27 [link] [comments]
- Pinterest Tests Coming Live-Streaming Functionality with New Creator Eventby Andrew Hutchinson on May 14, 2021 at 1:22 am
Pinterest is moving into live-streaming, with a new event to showcase its own, on-platform streaming format.
- Twitter Launches DM Username Search Tools to Android, Flags Coming Option to Search by Message Textby Andrew Hutchinson on May 14, 2021 at 12:39 am
Twitter is looking to improve DM search with a coming option to search your message content.
- YouTube Announces its First Ever #BeautyFest Creator Eventby Andrew Hutchinson on May 14, 2021 at 12:14 am
YouTube is holding a new #BeautyFest event to showcase beauty creators on the platform.
- Twitter's Close to Re-Opening Public Applications for Profile Verificationby Andrew Hutchinson on May 13, 2021 at 11:57 pm
Twitter will reportedly be re-opening public applications for profile verification from next week.
- Instagram creator studio issuesby /u/cree00123 on May 13, 2021 at 11:21 pm
I've been using instagram creator studio to schedual posts for the past couple of weeks and in the beginning everything worked great but after a little while i was not able to post videos through instagram creator studio anymore and i have no idéa why. It lets me add my file and create my caption but then when i press publish it just gets stuck there forever and never posts. Is there any way to fix or get around this? Thanks submitted by /u/cree00123 [link] [comments]
- Softbank Invests In Creator Economy: Jellysmack Now Has 360 Million Followers, 10 Billion Monthly Video Viewsby John Koetsier, Senior Contributor on May 13, 2021 at 10:58 pm
Are Pewdiepie and MrBeast the new Tom Cruise or Taylor Swift?
- 11 Easy Ways to Find Content Ideas for Your Blogby Adam on May 13, 2021 at 10:05 pm
Even a simple concept like “write what you know” may not help when you have already written dozens of articles for your blog and are faced with the issue of finding new ideas for articles....read more The post 11 Easy Ways to Find Content Ideas for Your Blog appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- LinkedIn Provides New Tips on Establishing an Effective Approach to Thought Leadership Content [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on May 13, 2021 at 9:34 pm
LinkedIn has provides some new tips on an effective thought leadership content approach.
- TikTok Launches New #FactCheckYourFeed Initiative to Promote Digital Literacyby Andrew Hutchinson on May 13, 2021 at 9:14 pm
TikTok has launched a new digital education initative to help users detect misinformation online.
- Tagging page on linkedinby /u/Healthyhappylyfe on May 13, 2021 at 9:14 pm
Can someone help me out here? I have created a business page on Linkedin, but when I try to @ it in a post, it is nowhere to be found? submitted by /u/Healthyhappylyfe [link] [comments]
- Reddit Announces New Creative Strategy Agency to Help Brands Maximize their On-Platform Campaignsby Andrew Hutchinson on May 13, 2021 at 8:51 pm
Reddit has announced the launch of its own in-house creative strategy agency, called KarmaLab.
- Did Prince Harry Ask For More Privacy By Doing More Interviews?by Peter Suciu, Contributor on May 13, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Many on social media took aim at the Duke of Sussex's calls for wanting privacy while so publicly sharing details of his private life and even for promoting his multiple media ventures.
- Snapchat Publishes New Report on Rising AR Adoption Trends, and What They'll Mean for Marketersby Andrew Hutchinson on May 13, 2021 at 8:29 pm
Snapchat has published a new report which looks at rising AR adoption trends, and what they'll mean for marketers.
- Action blocked againby /u/grammarmarcos on May 13, 2021 at 7:45 pm
How do I know how many actions I have left per hour after getting my first action block? Any tips pls I really want to know submitted by /u/grammarmarcos [link] [comments]
- What do you think is the most important information for your social media homepage?by /u/gowithhusni on May 13, 2021 at 7:18 pm
submitted by /u/gowithhusni [link] [comments]
- Facebook Announces New Tools and Resources for Asian and Pacific Islander Heritage Monthby Andrew Hutchinson on May 13, 2021 at 7:14 pm
Facebook has announced a new set of events and business support initiatives for API Heritage Month.
- 10 Ways for Social Marketers to Avoid Social Media Burnoutby Katie Sehl on May 13, 2021 at 6:30 pm
The fuse of a social media manager burns at both ends. Most people experience social media burnout and workplace fatigue… The post 10 Ways for Social Marketers to Avoid Social Media Burnout appeared first on Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard.
- [DISCUSSION ON r/IAmA] I’m Gianluca Stringhini, cybercrime researcher, meme expert, and computer scientist. Ask me anything about disinformation, misinformation, fake news, and how it goes viral on...by /u/mgluck_23 on May 13, 2021 at 4:56 pm
submitted by /u/mgluck_23 [link] [comments]
- Latest FB redesign - where are page "mentions" and "tags."by /u/tomaszmajewski on May 13, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Ugh. Here we go again. I need to see where people are tagging my pages (products), but can't find it in the latest F***** update. Any help is appreciated! Thank you. submitted by /u/tomaszmajewski [link] [comments]
- The Facebook Conversions API: Tips for Implementationby Victoria Rogers on May 13, 2021 at 1:15 pm
With the Apple iOS 14.5 update here and cookieless browsers coming before long, the industry is expecting these two changes to negatively impact data collection via a pixel or tag. While much of the impact of these remains to be seen, we have some learnings... The post The Facebook Conversions API: Tips for Implementation appeared first on Ignite Social Media Agency.