- What is SEO Content Writing? 27 Tips to Help You Adapt Your Writing Style to Better Rankby Community Author on May 19, 2022 at 11:15 am
If you’re looking for SEO tips, you are in the right place, as one of the easiest things you can do to rank better is to be better cognizant of SEO best practices while writing your quality content. This type of SEO content writing is absolutely necessary for any business, from a small business to a personal brand website to an ecommerce website or a B2B SaaS company, to increase its visibility in Google. High-quality content always finds its audience, but if you want a larger audience, you should pay attention to SEO. Let’s get one thing straight first: content… What is SEO Content Writing? 27 Tips to Help You Adapt Your Writing Style to Better Rank appeared first on NealSchaffer.com
- What kind of content should I post for a food page?by /u/timexz on May 19, 2022 at 10:29 am
My dad assigned me to organize a fb page for our store and told me to post daily. But the thing is I don’t know what to post. If I were to post everyday, I will likely lose thinking of a content. I wanted to post the pictures of the food but most of the time I stay there during night and people rarely come at that time of the day. submitted by /u/timexz [link] [comments]
- 10 𝐎𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞-𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐄𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠...by /u/mafia_catss on May 19, 2022 at 8:28 am
In this day and age, marketers are fighting an uphill battle to capture the attention of their audiences. With the amount of content being consumed on a daily basis exploding exponentially, it’s no wonder that almost half of consumers make a conscious effort not to engage with email. While it may not sound like a big deal initially, the more your followers stop engaging with your emails, the higher the risk of hurting your reputation as a sender.💪 And believe me, you don’t want to face a hard bounce email problem. Then what do you do to counter a potential email campaign disaster? A re-engagement email campaign, of course! 💥💥💥 𝐒𝐨, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞-𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐄𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 🔴🔴🔴 Just comment with “ Periodix” or "Interested" in the comments below and I will send you a list! submitted by /u/mafia_catss [link] [comments]
- Can’t share individual posts from a Business Pageby /u/mikepickard on May 19, 2022 at 8:00 am
I admin a couple of pages. Page 1 is a standard page I set up, I can share posts from it to my personal timeline, as can others. Page 2 is a ‘Business Page’ I’ve been given admin rights to. Whenever I (or anyone else) try to share individual posts, it just links back to the page, not the post. Am I missing something here? submitted by /u/mikepickard [link] [comments]
- #462: 8 Simple But Powerful Strategies I Used To Hit 1 Million Podcast Downloadsby Amy on May 19, 2022 at 7:01 am
The step-by-step playbook I used to nearly double my podcast downloads If you’ve listened to Online Marketing Made Easy for a while, you know that a) it’s been a true labor of love, and b) a) it’s come a loooooong way since I first started it nine years ago. It’s taken a lot of hard The post #462: 8 Simple But Powerful Strategies I Used To Hit 1 Million Podcast Downloads appeared first on Amy Porterfield | Online Marketing Expert.
- any social media that doesn’t restrict how many people you follow??by /u/princessdrive on May 19, 2022 at 5:02 am
right now i’m having luck with vero but was wondering if there’s any other apps/websites?? submitted by /u/princessdrive [link] [comments]
- Pre-Launch Campaign Helpby /u/KFTAw on May 19, 2022 at 3:45 am
Hello everyone, I am running a pre-launch campaign for my startup candy company. I have made the website and have been sending out DMs to all of my friends. I'm at 70 emails right now, but unless I'm constantly DMing people, it doesn't seem to be growing. Would you please give me some ideas to get my pre-launch to do better? I am working with a graphic designer/photographer to start getting photos of my product, but what would you recommend would have the highest ROI? I'm not against running paid ads or an influencer campaign, but I do not have any social media presence at the moment, as I am waiting for designers to get me some quality content (I'm trash at creating content myself). I have also been looking into joining Facebook groups, but I really just don't know what to post, as the rules all say no advertising. submitted by /u/KFTAw [link] [comments]
- Instagram ads "currently boosted" but not spending any of the allocated fundsby /u/LaCaipirinha on May 19, 2022 at 2:39 am
No views, no clicks, $0 spent no matter how long I wait. On Instagram it says "currently boosted", in ad manager it says "in review" hand has for like 2-3 days. Any ideas? submitted by /u/LaCaipirinha [link] [comments]
- How would you delegate your time as a social media manager?by /u/Clumsymango0453 on May 19, 2022 at 2:25 am
I'm currently assigned around 10 hours a week for social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok & LinkedIn) for a non-profit org, and I was wondering how you guys would logically delegate your time between planning & scheduling content, analyzing metrics and performance and filming, editing & designing posts? How often would you post and if so, what's the content break-down? (3 - 4 times a week with 2 videos a week?) If there is video, do you dedicate time in writing video scripts for other staffs to record or for yourself? etc. I'm pretty new to this, and just want to know how others do things so that I know what to expect, thank you! submitted by /u/Clumsymango0453 [link] [comments]
- YouTube Rolls Out Activity Graph to All Videos, Ups the Maximum Price of Channel Membershipsby Andrew Hutchinson on May 19, 2022 at 12:17 am
The new options will make it easier to find specific segments in video clips - but could they also reduce watch time?
- I think I want to drop my macro-influencer client (that started with me at 0) because they claim poverty every time I request a raiseby /u/sugarbageldonut on May 18, 2022 at 11:35 pm
Curious to see your responses/insights to this. Long story short: the clients asked for my help with their socials 3 years ago. Created the accounts for them and now they have 860k followers b/ween IG & TT (with 760k on TT). They were my first account, and I've used their success as a method of gaining more clients. They are still paying me about the same thing they were paying me when I was a total novice ($20 to $25/hour now; had to beg for that $5 raise 2 years $600k followers into our work together). Since, I've worked to get a SM specialist certificate from a local community college, and created and managed the accounts of multiple other influencers as well as 15 other accounts. They are Boomers who make sketch comedy content. I need to walk them through adding in-video text to a video over the phone—they would've never been able to post quality videos and follow trends on TT & Reels without my help. Every time I ask for a raise, they claim they have absolutely no money (even though they both own multiple properties in NYC). I've feared losing them, as I want to see them to 1 million, and I do consider them friends/enjoy their content. But, as my newer clients pay me 2x what they are, I'm feeling a bit used, resentful and undervalued. They now make money from influencer deals, and still refuse to be on parity with what my newer (and smaller) accounts are paying. I even have a client who is a single mom paying me more than they are. They've also introduced me to another one of my clients who is their bff and uses the discount I give them to negotiate her rate. She has implied that if I dropped her for underpaying me, she would somehow get them to drop me. She always reminds me during tough chats that, "(so-and-so) are my best friends—you know that, right?" After a year of trying to tolerate her, it's time for her to go to make room for new and higher-paying accounts. At this rate, I think both accounts can go. Presently, I do feel bad losing them though. What are your thoughts? (Disclaimer: I know I'm bad at business. I just like making TikToks) submitted by /u/sugarbageldonut [link] [comments]
- Instagram's Testing a New Stories UI Which Could Have Big Implications for Your Content Strategyby Andrew Hutchinson on May 18, 2022 at 9:54 pm
The test limits the amount of Stories frames that a user can see without manually tapping for more.
- Twitter Launches New Promotional Campaign for Spaces and Live Audio Chatsby Andrew Hutchinson on May 18, 2022 at 9:35 pm
Will Spaces become a key element of the tweet experience?
- Meta Shares New Insights into the Coming Metaverse Shift, and What Exactly Needs to Happen to Facilitate itby Andrew Hutchinson on May 18, 2022 at 9:07 pm
What will the metaverse shift actually mean for business, and how will it evolve? New insights from Meta.
- YouTube Announces Weekly Ad Frequency Capping, New Live-Stream Commerce Upgradesby Andrew Hutchinson on May 18, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Some small but potent new updates announced at YouTube's 2022 Brandcast event.
- TikTok Adds New Tools to Better Enable Users to Credit Trend Originatorsby Andrew Hutchinson on May 18, 2022 at 7:47 pm
TikTok's looking to build a 'culture of credit' to ensure that all originators get more recognition for their work.
- TikTok Launches New 'Branded Mission' Creator Monetization and UGC Promotion Processby Andrew Hutchinson on May 18, 2022 at 7:45 pm
The option will provide creators with a simplified monetization pathway, while also helping brands tap into organic TikTok content.
- The State of Social Listening in 2022 – Key Platforms for Gleaning Insightby Andrew Hutchinson on May 18, 2022 at 7:45 pm
In the second part of our State of Social Listening report, we look at the key platforms of focus for gleaning audience insight.
- Facebook shared link has Chinese characters in the preview/unfurl - why?by /u/gt4Reelze on May 18, 2022 at 7:37 pm
Hi All, When sharing a link from a Facebook post to a Slack channel, the preview or "unfurl" displays Chinese characters. I checked all of my language settings and they are all set to English. Is this a Facebook issue or a Slack issue? Thanks for any insight you can provide submitted by /u/gt4Reelze [link] [comments]
- Instagram Reels Algorithm: Everything You Need to Knowby Stacey McLachlan on May 18, 2022 at 6:30 pm
If you’re a social media nerd (a term of endearment here at Hootsuite HQ), you’ve probably already studied our guide… The post Instagram Reels Algorithm: Everything You Need to Know appeared first on Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard.
- Instagram Reach is downby /u/fabs0002 on May 18, 2022 at 5:55 pm
Hello, I always got a pretty good Reach and Growth but since a few weeks my Reels and posts only get shown to only my followers and now I am not growing anymore. What could be the reason for that, and how can I solve this problem? Thanks for help. submitted by /u/fabs0002 [link] [comments]
- What Happens When You Spend $100 to Promote an Instagram Post (Experiment)by Stacey McLachlan on May 18, 2022 at 5:30 pm
I’m no financial expert, but I know that $100 can get you a lot of things. For instance: $100 can… The post What Happens When You Spend $100 to Promote an Instagram Post (Experiment) appeared first on Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard.
- 111 Time-Saving Keyboard Shortcuts for Social Media Managers (PC and Mac)by Michelle Martin on May 18, 2022 at 5:30 pm
Did you know using keyboard shortcuts can save you hours of time? Holy shift! As a social media marketer, think… The post 111 Time-Saving Keyboard Shortcuts for Social Media Managers (PC and Mac) appeared first on Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard.Advertisement
- account recovery servicesby /u/squatland_yard on May 18, 2022 at 1:36 pm
Are any of these guys to be trusted? I've forgotten password to IG and to the linked email address and keep going in circles as it's also on new phone so it keeps telling me to log in with previous device! Seen a few of these people saying they can get back into your account but unsure if trustworthy? submitted by /u/squatland_yard [link] [comments]
- What We’ve Learned Launching a New Product as an 11-Year-Old Companyby Phill Agnew on May 18, 2022 at 12:41 pm
75% of product launches fail according to HBR. But you can weigh the odds in your favor. Read the lessons we’ve learned about releasing a new product as an 11-year-old company.