- Ten Lasting Impacts Of The Virusby Calum Chace, Contributor on April 1, 2020 at 4:26 am
We’re all wondering how to survive the virus: how to stay alive, and also solvent. Assuming we manage that, what will be its lasting impacts?
- Have you guys been using social media for pure enjoyment and inspiration lately?by /u/CarrotSn0b on April 1, 2020 at 4:25 am
Or it's been treated as a tool to make ends meet or just fill up the boring time being? I'm really fond of the idea of social media as a space to enhance the way we interact with people and really putting out content that would inspire more engaging conversations and empathy. So I'm just curious about what's your relationship with social media platforms in general? submitted by /u/CarrotSn0b [link] [comments]
- Trivia using Facebook Liveby /u/abidnsiddiqi on April 1, 2020 at 4:21 am
To engage my students in a fb group, I'm trying to make a quiz show. Is there any free app to create live trivia where users can answer through reactions (heart, like, etc)? I can live stream that using OBS. submitted by /u/abidnsiddiqi [link] [comments]
- How to respond to comments on my Facebook ad using my Facebook page as the replier?by /u/DieAfterEveryComment on April 1, 2020 at 2:53 am
So far I’ve had to reply to comments on my ad with my personal profile and switched up my name to match the stores name. I just want to know if I can reply to Facebook comments on my ad directly using my page. I hope that makes sense... submitted by /u/DieAfterEveryComment [link] [comments]
- Donald Trump will kill social mediaby /u/renegadeb20 on March 31, 2020 at 11:20 pm
With people being forced inside. Social media is becoming more and more important. Trump being able to broadcast into every home will feed his ego that we will become bigger and bigger until it reaches everyone. Very similar to this virus. How do you kill a virus? You try to stop it from spreading. submitted by /u/renegadeb20 [link] [comments]
- They were clever enough to connect the dotsby /u/robotisland on March 31, 2020 at 11:06 pm
I often surf the web on chrome while logged into my google account. I login to facebook using firefox. While using facebook on firefox, I often see ads based on my chrome browsing history. How does facebook know what I've been doing on a different browser? On my phone, I'm always logged into my google account, and I sometimes login to my facebook account. Is this how my google account got linked to my facebook account? Do google and facebook share data with each other? How can I limit the amount of information facebook collects on me? submitted by /u/robotisland [link] [comments]
- I want to start and grow a instagram teampage and try to make money of it, anyone interested in joining in?by /u/cowplayz on March 31, 2020 at 10:10 pm
submitted by /u/cowplayz [link] [comments]
- My breakup letter to this subredditby /u/gavinhudson1 on March 31, 2020 at 9:17 pm
The posts I see from this subreddit could mostly be answered with a simple Google search. You're better than this. Goodbye. submitted by /u/gavinhudson1 [link] [comments]
- Which site gives followers who will like all my posts on Instagram?by /u/Blackworldd on March 31, 2020 at 8:25 pm
2nd thing I am from Europe submitted by /u/Blackworldd [link] [comments]
- The Ultimate List of Social Media Definitions You Need to Knowby Paige Worthy on March 31, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Social media is a constantly evolving field. It can be difficult to keep up with all the new social media definitions that seem to emerge almost every month.... Read More The post The Ultimate List of Social Media Definitions You Need to Know appeared first on Hootsuite Social Media Management.
- What Is Social Listening and Why Your Brand Should Be Using Itby Alina Gorbatch on March 31, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Social listening is often not used to its full potential. Here's how to change that starting with your own strategy. The post What Is Social Listening and Why Your Brand Should Be Using It appeared first on Social Media Week.
- Why Pinterest’s Verified Merchant Program Will Help You Reach New Audiencesby Erica Perry on March 31, 2020 at 6:28 pm
Verified merchants will gain access to numerous perks including a new Converstion Insights tool, dynamic ad retargeting enhancements, and more. The post Why Pinterest’s Verified Merchant Program Will Help You Reach New Audiences appeared first on Social Media Week.
- How do I post on Instagram from Facebook business page?by /u/V4705 on March 31, 2020 at 6:12 pm
I synced my instagram page with my facebook business page, it shows on the page Settings>Instagram page, but when I'm about to post a 1-photo post on facebook (from the desktop website), it doesn't show me an option to post it on Instagram. Thanks! submitted by /u/V4705 [link] [comments]
- How to delete an Instagram account?by /u/random-redditor12 on March 31, 2020 at 4:59 pm
There is this account on Instagram that is just bullying me and making fun of me. I’ve tried to report the account is there anyway to delete it? submitted by /u/random-redditor12 [link] [comments]
- Brazil’s Bolsonaro Blasted For Coronavirus Response, As Twitter, Facebook Remove Postby Lisette Voytko, Forbes Staff on March 31, 2020 at 4:56 pm
Brazil’s president views the virus as an economic and political threat instead of a public health crisis.
- Got locked out of my facebook account received this message:"You Can't Use Facebook Right Now We're currently reviewing your submission." I used my actual name from 2005-2015 and I used my nick name...by /u/JanePoe87 on March 31, 2020 at 3:51 pm
And if thats the case , would ID as proof be acceptable to recovered my disabled account? So sick of this crap. I did nothing wrong. submitted by /u/JanePoe87 [link] [comments]
- How Artists Are Entertaining Massive Stay-At-Home Audiences From Their Own Homes, Often For Freeby Nelson Granados, Contributor on March 31, 2020 at 2:32 pm
It was a matter of time before we would see free quality professional and quality user-generated content while we stay-at-home.
- Social Media:How To Build Brand Loyalty That Lasts???by /u/grtfrnds on March 31, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Social media marketing helps improving brand loyalty. Social media marketing today is one of the fastest methods to get your information conveyed to a large number of audiences. Whether it is Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest or YouTube everything gets into its place so quickly. Nowadays, people tend to be active on social media to take every day’s updates. Whether they want to buy anything or to follow the latest dressing styles, everything is available on social media nowadays. Brand loyalty is something that is created with a sense of trust over the viewers and followers with the passage of time. People like or follow your brands for a particular reason that you serve them the quality they want. You will flourish as an organization or a brand if people trust you and want to be with you or purchase the products/services that you offer. Social media marketing is way you can create brand loyalty for long term. This will help flourish your products to another level. More of a reason you will get valuable feedbacks from, your own customers on how you can add on some features or update your products and services to make them better. You can keep a check on the daily activities of your customers to improve your brand loyalty like: 1)Be willing to take your customer’s feedbacks: When you offer a product/service and customers are using it, be courageous to take your customers feedback on about how they felt after using the product. Mostly companies are reluctant in taking the feedbacks because they’re afraid of the negative one. Your customers can be your greatest appreciators or criticiser. You will get to know about what are your greatest strengths and weakness from your customers. Moreover, your customers will be satisfied that you as a brand value their opinion and had to listen what they got to say! Moreover, if you’re getting positive feedbacks from your customers, simply promote their reviews to create a positive impact on your audience. 2)Keep a watch on customer’s daily activities: You can check your customer’s daily explore. What they like to search for, the type of products they like or mostly search or are in their wish lists to get an idea about their interests to serve them better. You can use many tools nowadays to analyse their activities like: (a) Which platforms are they on? (b) Which products and services are mentioned the most? (c)Are there consistent criticisms you need to address? (d)What types of content do they share? If you’ll carefully analyse this data then you’ll have a better understanding of what kind of stuff they really need. 3) Assume yourself as a customer! Yes, you heard it right! But for the time being, to get a better idea of how your customers think, be in their shoes for a moment. Apart from the conventional services, think about what extra or special you are offering to them. Something they will find alluring in your brand. (a) Loyalty programs. (b)Special discount offers. (c) Perks. (d)Special attention to the latest products. submitted by /u/grtfrnds [link] [comments]
- Facebook Updates 'Download Your Data' Tool With More Insight Into How it Uses Your Informationby Andrew Hutchinson on March 31, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Facebook will provide more transparency over how it uses your on-platform data with new sections added to its 'Download Your Data' tool.
- Facebook's Testing an Auto-Status Feature for Messengerby Andrew Hutchinson on March 31, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Facebook is working on a new Auto Status function for Messenger, which would enable users to share what they're up with friends, even without actively posting.
- Facebook's Testing a New COVID-19-Themed Reaction Emojiby Andrew Hutchinson on March 31, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Facebook appears to be testing out a new COVID-19-specific reaction emoji, though it's actual use-case is unclear.
- Facebook Takes Another Step Towards AR-Enabled Glasses with Plessey Dealby Andrew Hutchinson on March 31, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Facebook has signed a new deal with microLED provider Plessey, which will help it create its coming AR-enabled glasses.
- Facebook Pledges $100 Million to Support Local News Organizations Amid COVID-19 Pandemicby Andrew Hutchinson on March 31, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Facebook has allocated an additional $100 million in funding to assist local news organizations which are being hit hard by COVID-19 shutdowns.
- Instagram Is Considering an Option to Add More Than One Guest Into an Instagram Live Streamby Andrew Hutchinson on March 31, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Instagram is considering providing the capacity to go live with more than one guest, though it may not be a critical update for the platform.
- How Social Media Could Shape How We Remember The COVID-19 Pandemic In Years To Comeby Peter Suciu, Contributor on March 31, 2020 at 12:00 pm
The question to ask today is how will the COVID-19 pandemic be remembered in the years, decades or centuries to come – especially as social media has allowed us to remain so in contact even in the age of social distancing. Will social media even help define this era?