- Just started a TikTok and my first 6 videos all have 500+ views. Is that good or should I change it up?by /u/FastPlanet on January 20, 2022 at 2:34 am
So basically title. Started a TikTok a week ago and have been posting everyday and all video got 500+ views. Idrk how TikTok works and how many views is decent so any input would be useful. Thanks submitted by /u/FastPlanet [link] [comments]
- LinkedIn Adds New Courses on Building Your LinkedIn Presence, New Alert and Newsletter Tools for Company Pagesby Andrew Hutchinson on January 20, 2022 at 12:32 am
The courses cover the key elements of LinkedIn marketing, and will help provide pointers on how to maximize your platform presence.
- I am Building a Digital Marketing Agency in High Schoolby /u/Homiefatcow123 on January 19, 2022 at 11:08 pm
Hey all, I am currently a high schooler who is passionate about digital marketing/social media. I have created a blog in the past with 30k+ visitors/month and 20k+ social media following as well as a social media account with over 50k followers. I have also grown the social media accounts and paid ad platforms drastically for companies. Aside from that, I have taken on various marketing jobs and am looking to start a digital marketing agency. Does anyone have any tips, suggestions, or needs help? I might also be looking for someone else to help build this with me. submitted by /u/Homiefatcow123 [link] [comments]
- Calls To ‘BoycottStarbucks’ Over Coffee Chain’s Vaccine Policyby Peter Suciu, Contributor on January 19, 2022 at 10:52 pm
Starbucks announced that it will no longer require its some 228,000 employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19
- How to Conduct a Social Media Audit [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on January 19, 2022 at 10:27 pm
The beginning of a new year is a perfect time to review and refresh your social profiles.
- 5 Trends that will Dominate Influencer Marketing in 2022 [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on January 19, 2022 at 9:06 pm
Some key notes for your influencer marketing efforts.
- Twitter Finally Brings Communities to its Android Appby Andrew Hutchinson on January 19, 2022 at 8:47 pm
Will Communities become a bigger part of the tweet experience, or are they set to go the way of Fleets?
- YouTube Moves Away from Original Programming to Focus on Creator Funding Initiativesby Andrew Hutchinson on January 19, 2022 at 8:17 pm
YouTube has gradually been moving away from original programming for some time, and will now completely shut down its Originals projects.
- Instagram Launches Live Test of Fan Subscriptions, Providing More Monetization Options for Creatorsby Andrew Hutchinson on January 19, 2022 at 7:32 pm
The options will provide another avenue for creators to generate direct income from their fans in the app.
- Social Media Managers/ Heads/ Leads/ Directors or CMOs of Reddit - how have you scaled your company’s social media team?by /u/mrfunnyish on January 19, 2022 at 7:31 pm
I am a 23 year old social media manager at a fast growing start up. I have two interns and a freelance copywriter in my team. I have work experience of 2 years. Q1: If you have run a social media team of 5+ people, would love to know how the team functions, what you do and how you delegate stuff. Q2: what particular skills do I need to upskill and prepare myself to lead a social media team of 6-7 people? Would appreciate any kind of advice. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/mrfunnyish [link] [comments]
- Twitter Publishes New Industry Trend Reports Based on Rising Areas of Tweet Engagementby Andrew Hutchinson on January 19, 2022 at 6:45 pm
The reports focus on key discussions that have seen a notable rise in interest on the platform over the past year.
- Instagram Story Aggregators?by /u/amynicole19 on January 19, 2022 at 6:01 pm
Hi everyone! One of my social media clients runs brand campaigns where they ask users to engage by making their own posts or stories on Instagram. Not surprisingly, people are way more apt to post stories than posts, but these are harder to track and aggregate, especially if the person forgets to tag the brand. So my question is - does anyone know of a service that helps you track and collect the stories that were submitted to a particular hashtag? Is there a way to do that in Sprout Social or something? Thanks! submitted by /u/amynicole19 [link] [comments]
- How to Manage Multiple Social Media Accounts (and Stay Calm)by Christina Newberry on January 19, 2022 at 5:00 pm
If you’ve ever wondered how to reduce work stress when you manage multiple social media accounts for clients — or… The post How to Manage Multiple Social Media Accounts (and Stay Calm) appeared first on Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard.
- why brands need to understand consumer sentiment – Nielsenby Adam on January 19, 2022 at 2:01 pm
Knowing that personal relationships are key to brand longevity, smart marketers will look forward to a third year with COVID-19. For that, they’ll need to focus on building and maintaining trust with their audiences—as well...read more The post why brands need to understand consumer sentiment – Nielsen appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- Please recommend me a tool that exports information about my Facebook Page audienceby /u/RazvanRosca on January 19, 2022 at 1:55 pm
Hey, I'm looking for a tool that can export this information about my page's audience/fan-base: Interests Studies Device Age Sex Location Audience growth Engagement Users activity time Shares & Mentions Top content Right now I'm using Agora, but it doesn't offer me the bolded items. Any recommendation? Thank you! submitted by /u/RazvanRosca [link] [comments]
- 41 Tools for Blogging That Will Improve Your Writing and Increase Your Trafficby Neal Schaffer on January 19, 2022 at 12:15 pm
Let’s face it: blogging isn’t always easy. In an age of intense competition, making sure your message gets out there is much harder than it used to be. Luckily, there are a whole bunch of blogging tools, both paid and free, that we can use to maximize the impact of our quality content. Let’s take a look at a few of them that I recommend–everything from tools to help you do keyword research to tools to analyze the success of your blog. I started blogging back in 2008, when LinkedIn supported applications such as WordPress.com, and that is the first… 41 Tools for Blogging That Will Improve Your Writing and Increase Your Traffic appeared first on NealSchaffer.com
- Fake engagement on a specific tweet?by /u/mkraveinc on January 19, 2022 at 9:26 am
Is there a tool that can assess if “likes” or “retweets” are bots on a specific tweet? submitted by /u/mkraveinc [link] [comments]
- How can I grow my fashion Instagram account?by /u/Fearless_Love_426 on January 19, 2022 at 7:23 am
Hello everyone, I have an account in the fashion niche with my wife on Instagram. We have gained about 300 followers but would like to know how we can grow our account. Maybe some tips, or tools we can use. We currently post 2 times a day, 3 days a week. We use hashtags from our city, but I think we can go a little further as I somehow see other accounts from my city in our niche that have a lot more followers. Our purpose in this is to sell in our online store (Just to clarify) Thanks a lot! submitted by /u/Fearless_Love_426 [link] [comments]
- Social Media Influencer Business Email Address with Outlook?by /u/sometaacc1 on January 19, 2022 at 6:12 am
Hello. I will be partnering up for social media and we will be using just our names as our username handles and email contact. We ran into an issue where the email address for Gmail was already taken. We looked towards Outlook and it was available thankfully. Example: Usernames: justinandtom Email: firstname.lastname@example.org vs email@example.com The Gmail was unfortunately taken and we didn't want to use numbers after the name and could not think of anything more creative or witty to use for our professional business email address contact. For Outlook, the email address looks simpler and easier to remember. However, I have never really used Outlook for social media contact and wonder if brands/companies would not like to see Outlook? Thanks for any help! submitted by /u/sometaacc1 [link] [comments]
- Calling all social managers: How do you structure performance reports for organic social (not paid)?by /u/smashingwitty on January 19, 2022 at 1:16 am
I’m a website manager but I’ve been taking on the social side of things until we get the headcount. I’m supposed to report how social has been going for organic standpoint as our paid media doesn’t activate until April. How would you structure the report? Our goal is to drive awareness. Not so much sales as we are a new brand to market. submitted by /u/smashingwitty [link] [comments]
- TikTok Adds Insights on the Latest Trending Songs by Region to its Trend Discovery Listingsby Andrew Hutchinson on January 19, 2022 at 1:02 am
The new element adds to TikTok's growing usage insights offering to help marketers plan their promotions.
- I recently stumbled upon an old twitter account I made 8-9 years ago that had gone semi-viral and still has nearly 9k followers. I did a quick audience analysis (I thought there'd be more of these...by /u/areagrae on January 19, 2022 at 12:28 am
Now that I'm older and can appreciate the the benefits of growing an online audience, I'd like to devise a strategy to scale this account. I previously grew the account to over 20k within a few weeks in high school through a really niche comedy bit that relied on content submitted by followers to be posted on the page - specifically those in late high school / early college - but quickly got bored as it wasn't as easy as me just telling jokes off the top of my head and required me to read through submissions, select, post, etc. The insights from the analytics tool I found online didn't really provide me with a ton of help, but the high level stats are: 53%/47% female/male, ~70% American (~30% from New York City alone), ~80% English speaking (I'd have to guess nearly all of them speak English though), ~50% have a follower/following ratio of less than 0.5, ~38% have a ratio between 0.5 and 1, ~8% between 1 and 2, and the remaining have a ratio of 2 to 10+ Given those stats (and the fact that the account hasn't tweeted in many years), how would you leverage the existing user base to grow the audience? I don't think I'm going to just pop my real name/face on the profile and hope for the best, so my initial thought was to establish some pseudonymous identity within one of the niches I actively participate in on Twitter with my real account anyway (sports, gambling, stocks, NFTs, crypto, etc.). I do worry that my follower demographics don't skew enough toward men though and I'd risk alienating the active members in the audience submitted by /u/areagrae [link] [comments]
- Why The Microsoft-Activision Deal Is Good For Mark Zuckerberg And Metaby Abram Brown, Forbes Staff on January 18, 2022 at 8:53 pm
Meta wants to do M&A. Regulators already think it's a monopoly, limiting those plans. To buy anything, Meta will want to show that Microsoft and others are also purchasing things, like Activision Blizzard.
- New Report Highlights the Rise of Social Media Shopping [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on January 18, 2022 at 8:39 pm
More consumers are looking to make purchases in-stream in social apps.
- 9 Tips to Create Super Shareable Social Media Content [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on January 18, 2022 at 8:27 pm
Some helpful tips for your content planning for the new year.