- Some Are Clearly Missing The Point Of The 40-Year-Old New Wave Hit '99 Luftballons'by Peter Suciu, Contributor on February 4, 2023 at 5:01 pm
The official music video posted to YouTube had few comments for months, but since Thursday has seen a massive uptick, with thousands now offering their opinions and thoughts.
- Social Media Has An Answer For Everything – Unfortunately Many Are Conspiracy Theories You Shouldn’t Believeby Peter Suciu, Contributor on February 4, 2023 at 2:44 pm
Fringe ideas suddenly don't seem so much on the fringe when thousands or millions suddenly embrace the theory as the truth or fact.
- Does editing video in Premiere vs editing on the app (phone) affect the algorithm?by /u/AnxietyCute671 on February 4, 2023 at 8:47 am
Currently my company takes professional video, edits in Premiere and posts. There is a plan to now move to shooting on the phone an editing in Premier, but is the optimal process to keep everything on the phone or it doesn't really matter to the algorithm? Thanks submitted by /u/AnxietyCute671 [link] [comments]
- Am I shadow banned or am I just ugly?by /u/Relictas on February 4, 2023 at 2:22 am
Do you all feel like you’re shadow banned on every single social media platform lately or am I the only one? 🙄 submitted by /u/Relictas [link] [comments]
- Dying For The Perfect Photo Or Video – Is Social Media Claiming Lives?by Adam on February 3, 2023 at 7:43 pm
A hiker girl, with a backpack and a self-portrait in stunning scenery at ukrainian rock … [+] carpathians getty Twenty-seven-year-old Edgar Garay was killed after he fell from a cliff in Puerto Rico last Sunday...read more The post Dying For The Perfect Photo Or Video – Is Social Media Claiming Lives? appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- Meta Could be Exploring Paid Blue Checkmarks on Facebook and Instagramby Andrew Hutchinson on February 3, 2023 at 7:37 pm
The move would follow Twitter's lead in charging for verification ticks.
- Twitter Expands Access to Twitter Blue, Announces New Incentives for Signing Upby Andrew Hutchinson on February 3, 2023 at 7:13 pm
Twitter's making a renewed push as it looks to boost subscription revenue intake.
- Accounts permanently suspended for violence are reinstated?by /u/Schlusselkind on February 3, 2023 at 6:56 pm
Accounts permanently suspended for violence are reinstated? A year and a half ago a person on twitter with tens of thousands of followers publicly tweeted a violent threat against me. I submitted a report for violence, and twitter responded by permanently banning him. But recently, his account has been reinstated, with the same amount of followers as he had before. Is this part of Elon’s new twitter management? How can someone be banned for violence but get their account back now? It’s not like he was banned for “spreading misinformation,” he was banned for violently threatening me and others. This individual obviously caused me personal pain, but the implications of violent people getting their accounts back despite being previously banned is alarming. submitted by /u/Schlusselkind [link] [comments]
- Dying For The Perfect Photo Or Video – Is Social Media Claiming Lives?by Peter Suciu, Contributor on February 3, 2023 at 6:31 pm
One factor could be that we're able to take photos with greater ease than ever.
- Creative Block is Inevitable—Here’s How Our Social Team Beats Itby Jordana Rapuch on February 3, 2023 at 6:15 pm
You got a good night’s sleep, an extra hot venti latte within reach, your favorite get-sh*t-done playlist going, a beautiful… The post Creative Block is Inevitable—Here’s How Our Social Team Beats It appeared first on Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard.
- Elon Musk Announces Ad Revenue Sharing For Creators On Twitterby Adam on February 3, 2023 at 5:07 pm
Mobile view of Elon Musk’s Twitter private account. Elon Musk appears in the background. You can read more … [+]2 February 2023 at Brussels, Belgium (Photo illustration by Jonathan Raa/NurPhoto via Getty Images NurPhoto via...read more The post Elon Musk Announces Ad Revenue Sharing For Creators On Twitter appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- Elon Musk Announces Ad Revenue Sharing For Creators On Twitterby Matt Novak, Contributor on February 3, 2023 at 4:55 pm
Twitter will begin to share ad revenue with users, according to a tweet from CEO Elon Musk on Friday morning.
- 9 Viral Photos And Videos That Are Actually Fakeby Matt Novak, Contributor on February 3, 2023 at 3:38 pm
Today, I’m looking at a fake quote from President John Adams, fake photos from outer space, and a snowball fight from the 19th century that’s not exactly what it looks like.
- Metricool reviewby /u/grumpyfacebook on February 3, 2023 at 2:24 pm
Hey, looking for reviews of metricool for scheduling and analytics. Pricing seems to be good enough. Open to suggestions for other software too. Thank you submitted by /u/grumpyfacebook [link] [comments]
- Meta Rumored To Make Further Layoffs, Prompting Surprising Market Reactionby Q.ai - Powering a Personal Wealth Movement, Contributor on February 3, 2023 at 1:00 pm
CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s talk of further efficiencies and cost-cutting measures, with a hint of future layoffs, was a notable departure from his previous double-down on the Metaverse.
- How do you plan your social media calendar each month?by /u/Brain_broccoli on February 3, 2023 at 12:53 pm
As a small business owner or social media manager, how do you go about planning your monthly social media calendar? I am doing it on an adhoc basis every month and would like to streamline a method so that it doesn't take long to plan every month. Love to hear how others do submitted by /u/Brain_broccoli [link] [comments]
- Harvard is shutting down project that studied social media misinformationby /u/MI6Section13 on February 3, 2023 at 11:37 am
submitted by /u/MI6Section13 [link] [comments]
- Best social listening tools out there?by /u/the_growth_guy on February 3, 2023 at 9:07 am
Hey folks, looking for a social listening tool that can help me track themes, influencers, and trends. Tried out agorapulse, keyhole and awario but didn't quite like any. What tools are you folks using? Platforms: twitter, Instagram and tiktok (and reddit if possible :D) Budget <$50/month submitted by /u/the_growth_guy [link] [comments]
- I dont think my pricing is Bad for Social Media Marketingby /u/gareemaaaaa on February 3, 2023 at 6:20 am
So, i give the following things as a basic social media package. What do you think? Social Media Management of Facebook, Instagram and Google My Business Page Audit: Seo Friendly Description, About Us. Profile picture and cover Image is created as per the brands needs. (If Needed Proper content calendar with 3 posts per week. Free Festival posts Social Media Stories Community Engagement 2 hrs Free ads campaign of total $30 URL & Description Optimization Keyword Based Captions and content 1 Video per month 2 Instagram Reels Monthly Reporting and Analytics The Price is $349 Monthly Please suggest! Edited: The thing is we are a startup with good team but in order to sustain in the market we need to have a very strong portfolio. We are working just to build our portfolio strong so if that means we don't make any money we are fine with it at this stage because we are also into web development and we have our own in-house products too. Let me know if anyone is looking for the SMM Service because its limited time offer. Lets have a virtual meeting maybe 🙂 submitted by /u/gareemaaaaa [link] [comments]
- An update on Twitter's API changes and Bufferby Hailley Griffis on February 3, 2023 at 3:17 am
We've had a lot of Buffer users reach out about Twitter discontinuing their free API access on February 9th, 2023. We want to reassure you that there will be no impact to Buffer on February 9th.This type of change is something we knew could be on the
- How do you Create your Social Media Plan?by /u/L-Telamon on February 3, 2023 at 12:59 am
I've always been on the edge of social media, just a lurker never a poster. But I wanted to change it up and give it a go. Would love to know how you guys go about creating a social media plan! submitted by /u/L-Telamon [link] [comments]
- 17 Content Options for Each Stage of the Sales Journey [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on February 2, 2023 at 11:33 pm
An overview of the types of content that work best at each stage of the sales journey.
- Podcast Marketing Statistics for Businesses [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on February 2, 2023 at 11:26 pm
Podcasts have become an increasingly popular content option, which presents new opportunities for marketers.
- Social Media is contributing to the downspiral of my mental health - and I'm a social media manager as my job....by /u/anmcnama on February 2, 2023 at 10:32 pm
Anyone have any advice on how to cope with the pressure of feeling you always need to be scrolling so you can find inspiration for your job, while your job is also social media? I am the youngest person on my content team by about 9 years and even then we are the two "babies" as everyone else is 40+ so there's a lot of pressure to always be online so I can stay up to date on all the trends and activities. However I really hate being on social media as a regular person as I feel like it makes me depressed and the "doom scroll" nowadays does not help... Does anyone have any recommendations on how you balance social media use as your job, and also in your spare time? I really want to delete my Twitter and Instagram - but then - I'm worried my job will suffer..... submitted by /u/anmcnama [link] [comments]
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Fortune Soared $12 Billion Thursday—His Biggest One-Day Gain Everby Phoebe Liu, Forbes Staff on February 2, 2023 at 9:32 pm
The Facebook founder is now the world’s 16th richest person, up six spots from Wednesday.