- Not able to find this information anywhere!by /u/bzmshsjs on November 30, 2020 at 7:42 pm
This might be weird question! I want to know how quickly can good posts generate engagement. Looking specifically for the time range. (Assume the post has good quality and relevance and everything characteristic of a good post) Another way to think of this is , if I post something that doesn't receive any engagement-how long before I can consider the post dead! submitted by /u/bzmshsjs [link] [comments]
- Facebook Looks to Boost Watch Viewership with Exclusive Deal for Indian Cricket Tourby Andrew Hutchinson on November 30, 2020 at 7:22 pm
Facebook has signed an exclusive deal to broadcast the Indian cricket team's latest tour of Australia, which could help boost Watch viewership in India.
- Twitter Provides Tips for Holiday Promotions and Outreachby Andrew Hutchinson on November 30, 2020 at 7:03 pm
Twitter has provided a new set of tips to help brands map out their holiday marketing strategies.
- Facebook To Acquire Customer Service Chat Startup Kustomerby Rachel Sandler, Forbes Staff on November 30, 2020 at 6:53 pm
Kustomer pulls customer service interactions from different platforms into a single screen.
- Who is Familiar With Youtube & Facebook Content Creation? And Are Monetized?by /u/AlternativeStomach1 on November 30, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Questions.. Can you remove content id content like you can on Youtube? Does it give you timestamps etc? submitted by /u/AlternativeStomach1 [link] [comments]
- Facebook Acquires Messaging Automation Platform Kustomer to Streamline Customer Service Queriesby Andrew Hutchinson on November 30, 2020 at 6:32 pm
Facebook has announced the acquisition of automated customer service platform Kustomer, which will help improve its buisiness response tools.
- Instagram Adds 'Giving Tuesday' Features to Highlight How People Can Assist Nonprofits and SMBsby Andrew Hutchinson on November 30, 2020 at 6:04 pm
Instagram has added a new Giving Tuesday group story to highlight how people can support nonprofits and SMBs.
- Reflecting on 10 Years of Building Bufferby Joel Gascoigne on November 30, 2020 at 5:55 pm
Today marks ten years since I launched the first version of Buffer. What started as a landing page to gauge interest, and then a very basic product that I worked on alone, has become so much more. Buffer is now a leading social media management platform and a team of
- Why The Tech Space Needs More Innovators Like Zappos CEO Tony Hsiehby John Brandon, Contributor on November 30, 2020 at 5:04 pm
The news late last week that Hsieh had died from injuries sustained in a house fire struck me on a personal level.
- New at Hootsuite: Instagram Enhancements, Inbox Updates & More Appsby Ryan Donovan on November 30, 2020 at 5:00 pm
We’re approaching the end of 2020, and what a year it’s been. From the Australian bushfires to the COVID-19 pandemic,… The post New at Hootsuite: Instagram Enhancements, Inbox Updates & More Apps appeared first on Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard.
- Where to Buy Furniture for A College Apartmentby Chris Turn on November 30, 2020 at 3:31 pm
College students often rent apartments either on or off campus. These may be unfurnished or partly furnished, meaning you will need to buy at least a few pieces of furniture for college. Fortunately, there are...read more The post Where to Buy Furniture for A College Apartment appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- How do I remind pending Members in my group to answer question?by /u/dasendasen11 on November 30, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Some members do not answer all my questions and some only answer partially. Any way to send a reminder to my pending members to answer all my questions in my FB group? submitted by /u/dasendasen11 [link] [comments]
- Should I use my author name or my webcomic name for my accounts?by /u/Star-Kanon on November 30, 2020 at 1:23 pm
Hey guys, I'm a comic artist (totally unknown and new to social media) and wonder how I should market myself, by my author name or my project name? For example, my author name is "Oclam" and my project is an online comic called "Night Shifters". On FB, Instagram, Twitter etc. is it better to have an account called: "Oclam / (@Oclam)" "Night Shifters / (@NightShifters)" "Oclam / (@NightShifters)" "Night Shifter / (@Oclam)" ? Thank you very much ! submitted by /u/Star-Kanon [link] [comments]
- The Top 10 eCommerce Website Design Tips [Infographic]by Mark Walker-Ford on November 30, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Maximize your eCommerce performance in the holiday season with these web design tips.
- Some upcoming content/marketing opportunities over the next few daysby /u/w_illiam on November 30, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Here’s a handful of upcoming events and popular dates to help with post inspiration/ideas. Monday (Today) Cyber Monday Penumbral Lunar Eclipse SpaceX Starship SN8 - Test Flight Tuesday Giving Tuesday Meteorological winter begins Firefly Graphic Novel "Watch How I Soar" Release Date Wednesday National Mutt Day McDonald’s McRib Returns (Sounds silly, but regularly ends up becoming a trending topic on social media) Thursday New Season of BattleBots Premieres International Day of Persons with Disabilities Friday “Mank” premieres on Netflix National Cookie Day November jobs report comes out Saturday International Volunteer Day Sunday Japan's Hayabusa2 Asteroid Sample-Return MTV Movie & TV Awards: Greatest of all time submitted by /u/w_illiam [link] [comments]
- Building an Online Followingby Annika Bansal on November 30, 2020 at 12:22 pm
Running a business without a social media presence is like running a marathon without shoes. You might limp across the finish line in the end but will probably be far behind your competitors and have...read more The post Building an Online Following appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- How to Create a Rockstar Influencer Media Kitby Neal Schaffer on November 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
If you have been building your online presence for long enough, chances are that you have quite a following. People love your content, have fun sharing it with other people, and take your suggestions seriously. Now, brands are asking you about sponsored posts and other collaborations. One of the best ways to answer their questions... Read More How to Create a Rockstar Influencer Media Kit appeared first on NealSchaffer.com
- How to Create Instagram Guides: Step-by-Step Setupby Jenn Herman on November 30, 2020 at 11:00 am
Wondering how to set up Instagram guides? Want to curate catalog-like collections of content on Instagram? In this article, you’ll learn how to create Instagram guides and discover examples you can model to promote your business with Instagram guides. What Are Instagram Guides? Instagram guides were initially introduced in mid-2020 and limited to the health The post How to Create Instagram Guides: Step-by-Step Setup appeared first on Social Media Examiner | Social Media Marketing.
- What are some good places/platforms to find micro-influencers across a wide variety of niches?by /u/harro33 on November 30, 2020 at 10:31 am
I'm keen to find micro-influencers to work on some experiments with my startup. It would NOT involve promoting my startup, but using the tool we offer as part of their existing or future campaigns, or just to share information with their followers. I have a budget, but can only pay each influencer in the hundreds of $, not thousands, because we won't be making money from this (we just want to learn from this experiment). Some brief requirements: - they should be in very specific niches, not broad niches like "travel" or "fashion" - they should really care about their niches, and have modest numbers but highly engaged followers - they probably don't even think of themselves as "influencers", just experts who make a few dollars while engaging with their followers on a topic/hobby they are passionate about. I don't like annoying people, which is why I don't just pick some niches and start cold DM'ing dozens of people in the hope of getting a couple of responses. I would rather post somewhere and let those who are interested put up their hand. (I know, maybe I am not cut out for social media if I don't like annoying people. haha). Any ideas? Thanks for reading! p.s. if you want to suggest yourself as a niche influencer and you want to learn more, feel free to PM me, but let's stick to the title and keep this thread for discussion of places where I might be able to find more of the right people. submitted by /u/harro33 [link] [comments]
- Travevel Looks To Unite Travelers Via Social Media During Covid-19by John Scott Lewinski, Contributor on November 30, 2020 at 8:19 am
After signup, a user has a personal, interactive world map that displays pins on locations he or she tagged in uploads.
- Social Media App WooPlus Takes Plus-Size Dating To Europeby John Scott Lewinski, Contributor on November 30, 2020 at 6:30 am
WooPlus, the most successful “curvy” dating app, recently announced it reached 5 million users worldwide and is launching the German language within the social media app to serve a growing user base in Europe.
- Auto Share Posts from Other Facebook Pages to My Pageby /u/thepianoman3 on November 30, 2020 at 4:34 am
Hi, wondering if anyone is aware of a program, website, etc. that will allow me to auto share posts from pages I do not manage to my own? I am attempting to consolidate information from multiple relevant pages into one place (a page I manage). All google searches result in auto posting or scheduling posting results, not what I am after. Thanks! submitted by /u/thepianoman3 [link] [comments]
- 13 Web Design Rules for an Exceptional Website in 2021 & Beyond [Infographic]by Mark Walker-Ford on November 30, 2020 at 12:14 am
Make your website stand out with these visual design tips.
- Why is my reels post not getting a lot of views?by /u/SonarProof on November 29, 2020 at 11:16 pm
I posted a video on TikTok and got around 1500 views but on reels I got 30 views. I followed Instagram data about when users are most active, but didn’t work. Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/SonarProof [link] [comments]
- No "SAVE" button when I edit a Facebook event...by /u/TACOMMY on November 29, 2020 at 10:55 pm
Hi ! I'm an event organiser - and I've imported an event from Eventbrite into Facebook, but this just completely messed up the lay-out of the invitation text. I tried editing - but when I'm done editing - there is no "SAVE" button.... It's really weird - I've searched in the "help-forums" and see other people seemed to have this issue, but no answer 🙁 I then tried to do it through the mobile app instead of on desktop - and I get an error message ! 🙁 Anyone knows why this happens and how to solve it ? Thanks ! submitted by /u/TACOMMY [link] [comments]