- Today’s Google Doodle Is About Covid-19 Vaccination And Face Masksby Bruce Y. Lee, Senior Contributor on August 5, 2021 at 3:05 am
The Google Doodle includes the phrase, “Get vaccinated. Wear a mask. Save lives.”
- Top Lawmakers And Consumer Advocates Condemn Facebook’s Decision To Block Academic Research On Political Adsby Marty Swant, Forbes Staff on August 4, 2021 at 10:44 pm
After Facebook disabled accounts of NYU researchers studying misinformation, critics including three top U.S. senators say the social network needs to improve transparency.
- Facebook Launches Redesigned Settings Layout to Make it Easier to Find Each Elementby Andrew Hutchinson on August 4, 2021 at 9:32 pm
The new layout is designed to better align with how users look to update their in-app preferences.
- Experiment: I Tried to Get Shadowbanned on Instagramby Stacey McLachlan on August 4, 2021 at 9:30 pm
The scariest story around the fire at Social Media Camp? The Curse of the Instagram Shadowban. Shadow banning is the… The post Experiment: I Tried to Get Shadowbanned on Instagram appeared first on Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard.
- Twitter Shares New Insights into the Rising Gaming Discussion on the Platform [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on August 4, 2021 at 9:08 pm
The data underlines the growing influence of gaming culture, and engagement around such via tweets.
- YouTube Tests New Insights Around 'Evergreen' Videos in Studio Analyticsby Andrew Hutchinson on August 4, 2021 at 8:42 pm
The new insights aim to provide more insight into traffic drivers on your YouTube channel.
- Facebook Hosts First-Ever Paid Film Premiere, Which Could Point to New Distribution Opportunitiesby Andrew Hutchinson on August 4, 2021 at 8:24 pm
The move could see Facebook become a new distribution channel for filmmakers to consider.
- Instagram Provides New Overview of How its Reels Algorithm Worksby Andrew Hutchinson on August 4, 2021 at 7:53 pm
The overview highlights to top factors at play in Instagram's Reels ranking process.
- TikTok is Testing 'TikTok Stories' as it Looks to Expand Creative Options in the Appby Andrew Hutchinson on August 4, 2021 at 7:50 pm
TikTok is testing out its own variation of the social Stories format.
- YouTube Updates Creators Website to Provide More Guidance on How to Build Your Channelby Andrew Hutchinson on August 4, 2021 at 7:17 pm
The new site aims to showcase YouTube's evolving monetization tools, and provide more in-depth explainers to facilitate channel growth.
- 5 Reasons to Buy Social Media Ads for Your eCommerce Storeby Adam on August 4, 2021 at 6:58 pm
Of all the marketing options available for online stores, social media ads sometimes get a bad reputation. And while it is true that they can be intrusive when you’re browsing the web as a user,...read more The post 5 Reasons to Buy Social Media Ads for Your eCommerce Store appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- How to delete or edit a geotag in IG?by /u/rosielombo00 on August 4, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Hey folks, I am having a few issues with location tags on IG and wondering if anyone can help! My companies business recently moved locations but there is still a geotag with the old location AND we made one with the new location- does anyone know how I can delete the old one? Although we are able to tag grid posts with the new geotag that has the correct location, it won't allow me to tag it in stories- it only displays the old location tag. Any insight into how to fix this? I have tried creating a check in point on Facebook but that doesn't seem to work as it's been 2 weeks and it still isn't showing up. Any ideas? submitted by /u/rosielombo00 [link] [comments]
- How Influencer Marketing Is Evolving In 2021by Full Editorial on August 4, 2021 at 11:22 am
Influencer marketing, which refers to leveraging the social media presence of influencers to promote products and services, has evolved over the last few years. A 2020 study of influencer marketing found that 73% of marketers...read more The post How Influencer Marketing Is Evolving In 2021 appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- Here’s How to Structure a Blog Post for Both Readers and Search Enginesby Neal Schaffer on August 4, 2021 at 11:15 am
Each time you post a photo on Instagram, you add a caption. Creating a caption, small as it is, requires writing. Looking around you today, it may seem as though people are not writing anymore, but most people write on a daily basis! Captions and other short-form writing is alive and well. With as many social media users as there are, it is safe to say that EVERYONE is a writer of some kind, and virtually everyone is capable of stringing a compelling sentence or together. Aspiring authors are not the only writers–most people write non-fiction on a daily basis.… Here’s How to Structure a Blog Post for Both Readers and Search Engines appeared first on NealSchaffer.com
- 7 Social Media Design Mistakes That All Marketers Need to Avoid [Infographic]by Mark Walker-Ford on August 4, 2021 at 12:43 am
Some key tips to help improve the performance of your social posts and web content.
- WhatsApp Adds Disappearing Images and Videos in Chatsby Andrew Hutchinson on August 4, 2021 at 12:28 am
The option will see all videos and images disappear from message threads after being opened.
- Twitter Tests New Sensitive Content Appeals Process as it Continues to Refine its Detection Effortsby Andrew Hutchinson on August 4, 2021 at 12:06 am
The option will ideally enable Twitter to continue refining its detection algorithms, while also catering for false positives.
- 12 of the Best Free Stock Video Websites for Great Footageby Stacey McLachlan on August 3, 2021 at 8:00 pm
People watch more than a billion hours of video on YouTube every day. Over on TikTok, more than a billion… The post 12 of the Best Free Stock Video Websites for Great Footage appeared first on Social Media Marketing & Management Dashboard.
- Dialysis in Nursing Homes – Innovating a Trendby Sarah Evans on August 3, 2021 at 7:28 pm
Kidney failure is a crisis in the United States, especially among aging populations. Of the 786,000 Americans living with ESRD (end-stage renal disease), 80% were 65 or older in 2018. That same year, Medicare spending...read more The post Dialysis in Nursing Homes – Innovating a Trend appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- Three Ways To Create A Captivating Digital First Impressionby William Arruda, Senior Contributor on August 3, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Your first impression has moved online. Here's how to make yours magnetic and memorable.
- Can't choose Facebook business verification by phoneby /u/mmcomposer on August 3, 2021 at 5:19 pm
My Business verification was rejected with this message. "To correct this, since we are able to verify that the phone number is associated with the business, we recommend you return to business verification and choose to confirm by phone instead. " I don't see any option on where to choose verification by phone. How do I do it? Thanks! submitted by /u/mmcomposer [link] [comments]
- Is it good or bad to pin my Instagram posts?by /u/nacho_doctor on August 3, 2021 at 3:47 pm
I have a blog. And in my (blog) social media accounts I am posting to Facebook, Linked IN and Instagram posts that links to my blog posts. And I really like the designs of my (blog) social media accounts that links to my blog posts. I believe that those images are really nice to be pinned to my Pinterest account. But I don't know if this could be a good strategy or if it will marked as spam by pinterest. ¿What do you think? Can it be good to pin my IG / FB posts? Or will be better to upload to the original blog post the image posted to my (blog) social medias and then pin the image on my blog? submitted by /u/nacho_doctor [link] [comments]
- LinkedIn Premium Is Worth It. Here’s Why.by Neal Schaffer on August 3, 2021 at 11:15 am
Just a few years ago, it felt like the only reason to be on LinkedIn was if you were recruiting or trying to get a new job. After all, this was the primary activity that happened on LinkedIn. People promoted themselves, but the network wasn’t much of a place to exchange ideas. However, the role of LinkedIn has blossomed over time. These days, it is a place to see and be seen, and also talk about business. Now, recruiters, jobseekers, and most other professionals hang out here. This isn’t surprising: all of the older social networks have matured, and their… LinkedIn Premium Is Worth It. Here’s Why. appeared first on NealSchaffer.com
- Ad Budget - Google & Facebook Adsby /u/ziipz on August 3, 2021 at 6:06 am
Hey, I want to market on both platforms as I want to utilise both intent & interruption based marketing. I was wondering what the best ad budget split would look like if you were to run a campaign simultaneously. I hear typically $1000 is good budget for running ads on one platform but if I were to run these two platforms at the same time what would the best ad budget split look like? a 50/50 split ($500 for facebook and $500 for google), 70/30 split? The niche is within the local service based business (dental) submitted by /u/ziipz [link] [comments]
- Spotting Misinformation On Social Media Is Increasingly Challengingby Peter Suciu, Contributor on August 2, 2021 at 7:56 pm
Whether it is about the presidential election, climate change, or Covid-19 vaccines and the delta variant, misinformation continues to spread across social media.