- Can't create an instagram account. HELP!by /u/M4rtimdaboy on February 18, 2020 at 10:30 pm
I was creating my Instagram account and I got to the part where I can change my name, I tried to change it but it wasn't working so I tried turning off instagram and trying again. When I tried creating another account it said that there was already an account with the same e-mail, so I went to log in and I put my e-mail and my password and then, it said that my account was suspended. I tried going to support and there was a page for people to complain if they were banned for no reason, so I tried that. I could fill out everything but there's a catch, it asks me to put my username in there and everytime I try it it says that that username doesn't exist. I don't know what to do, I really need an Instagram account because my school is doing a huge project with another school and everyone will be using instagram for it, and the deadline to give our instagram account is tomorrow. submitted by /u/M4rtimdaboy [link] [comments]
- Why 2020 Is A Critical Global Tipping Point For Social Mediaby John Koetsier, Contributor on February 18, 2020 at 10:28 pm
2020 is the last year you can say that more than half the planet is NOT on social media.
- Old Facebook account keeping me from logging into my current oneby /u/cft1848 on February 18, 2020 at 10:27 pm
I created a Facebook account years ago to post Playstation videos I captured, but now I can’t log into my current active account because the old account is the only thing that comes up when I put in my phone number and email. Has anyone else experienced this? submitted by /u/cft1848 [link] [comments]
- How do you get shadowbanned on Twitter? And how do you check if you've been shadowbanned?by /u/D-CYPHR_ on February 18, 2020 at 10:19 pm
I've followed about 100 users today, tweeted regularly (20-30 over the last few hours about the Brit awards), and got action blocked for adding users to a "list" My tweets still show up on search results on an incognito tab. Is my account safe? submitted by /u/D-CYPHR_ [link] [comments]
- How to Get More Leads on Social Media: 7 Effective Tacticsby Katie Sehl on February 18, 2020 at 10:00 pm
Social media lead generation is part of every marketer’s strategy—whether they know it or not. For marketers ready to move beyond brand awareness and engagement, social media lead... Read More The post How to Get More Leads on Social Media: 7 Effective Tactics appeared first on Hootsuite Social Media Management.
- How to Adapt Your Marketing Strategy for the Voice-Driven Futureby Ann Smarty on February 18, 2020 at 9:58 pm
To succeed in a voice-driven future, marketers must learn how to optimize their content for questions and build cross-channel strategies. Here's how to get started. The post How to Adapt Your Marketing Strategy for the Voice-Driven Future appeared first on Social Media Week.
- Random Almost-Complete Cessation in Facebook Interactionsby /u/Peterwin on February 18, 2020 at 9:24 pm
Hey all, I’m currently managing social as part of my marketing job at a very small, niche financial services company. We’ve got a very small social presence and are working on bumping it up. Our posts don’t get a TON of interaction, but Q4 2019 we had double digit likes on each of our Facebook posts (we typically post links to financial articles on our website). Suddenly, as soon as Jan 1 hit, we’ve been getting less than 10 likes on everything we post. Many posts go with no likes or other engagement. We’ve only lost about 10 of our 3k followers since the beginning of the year. Any idea why we’re suddenly seeing nothing on Facebook? For reference, we currently aren’t using any paid ads or anything on any of our socials (long story), so literally nothing has changed in the last few months, that I can think of. submitted by /u/Peterwin [link] [comments]
- How Platforms are Promoting Safety and Mental Healthby Erica Perry on February 18, 2020 at 8:42 pm
TikTok, Facebook, and Snapchat are doing their part to promote safety and mental health on the platforms. Why should marketers care? The post How Platforms are Promoting Safety and Mental Health appeared first on Social Media Week.
- Survey: U.S. Consumers Love Online News But Won’t Pay For Itby Rob Salkowitz, Contributor on February 18, 2020 at 5:58 pm
A new international survey sheds light on the news consumption habits of Americans and Europeans, with some sobering implications for content sites and advertisers.
- Bill Gates Bought An Electric-Powered Porsche. Then Elon Musk Tweeted A Responseby John Brandon, Contributor on February 18, 2020 at 5:03 pm
We live in the crazy world of social media where famous billionaires take swipes at one another.
- Create a Future of Human-First, Experience-Driven Marketing at SMW Hamburgby SMW Staff on February 18, 2020 at 4:33 pm
Visit smwhamburg.com to learn more about the #SMWHH (February 25-28) speaker lineup, schedule, and more! The post Create a Future of Human-First, Experience-Driven Marketing at SMW Hamburg appeared first on Social Media Week.
- Is there any value in @ mentioning or tagging your own account in a post?by /u/sam_ytc on February 18, 2020 at 4:27 pm
For example, if you're running a company account and speaking about a blog post on of your employees authored: "@CompanyX Creative Director John Smith gives 5 tips for designing better products" Does the mention provide any optimisation? Is it providing any further encouragement for users to click-through to your company's account? Is it providing a poorer UX because it's more difficult to read the @ mention than simply using the company name? Can't seem to find any answer to this on Google. Many thanks. submitted by /u/sam_ytc [link] [comments]
- Why Jeff Bezos Picked Instagram To Make A Major Climate Change Announcementby John Brandon, Contributor on February 18, 2020 at 4:14 pm
In an Instagram post, Bezos explained how saving the earth is the one thing we all agree about.
- Verifying an Instagram brand account (and a question on sticker creation)by /u/WriterPaperback on February 18, 2020 at 3:28 pm
I oversee two Instagram Business profiles that have yet to be verified, despite repeated attempts (56K and 80K followers respectively). All of our channels are verified, but I continue to have issues here. We're a giant conglomerate with almost 800K followers across all social platforms. What am I doing wrong? We would like to create some .gif stickers for our audience to use on their Instagram stories, but now I'm freaking out that I can't do this because the account that would be submitting these for mass use isn't verified. Has anyone running large business accounts had any success verifying a profile? Any advice would be extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance. submitted by /u/WriterPaperback [link] [comments]
- How to fund or start a serious business with FB page (3M flikes) and IG (240K follows) ?by /u/connectMK on February 18, 2020 at 3:25 pm
So, I have a medical Facebook page with over 3 million likes and IG account with over 240K followers. Until last year, we had a website, we shared articles and related medical posts, and we were making from $700 to $1500 (sometimes) monthly. Let's say that was OK but we started to losing fans (maybe not losing too much but we weren't going up like we used to) and our post reach was going down. This was the main problem. We shared no more than 3 articles per day, in 4/5 hours range. So, like I sad that was last year and we stopped. Our page was also hacked 2 times and we manage to get it back twice. So far, we are only sharing images and some videos, related to the medicine. Most of the fans are medical students from 20 to 25 years. My question is: Is it possible to start something serious with this kind of stuff? Is it possible to run a business based on the fact that you have multi-million Facebook page + the IG account. If yes, where to start? Should I ask for investors or I should proceed with the blogging? Should we create some platform based on our category? I would really like a suggestions. I should also mentioned that the page had only 1 boost and that was like a year ago of 15/20 dollars. No promotions or any bots/generator was used to build it. submitted by /u/connectMK [link] [comments]
- 15 Simple Ways to Increase Instagram Engagementby Karin Olafson on February 18, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Increasing Instagram engagement takes time and it takes effort. After all, it’s just not realistic for brands to expect instant Instagram success à la Jennifer Aniston. One million... Read More The post 15 Simple Ways to Increase Instagram Engagement appeared first on Hootsuite Social Media Management.
- 8 Benefits of Drone Video for Businessesby Stanley Meytin on February 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Looking for a way to spice up your video content? Drone video can literally add a whole new perspective to your approach.
- Facebook Publishes New Whitepaper on Standardized Online Content Regulationby Andrew Hutchinson on February 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Facebook has published a new whitepaper which seeks to map the way forward in digital content oversight and regulation, implementing policies that would govern all online providers.
- When And Where Will #TeamTrees Plant 21.5 Million Crowdfunded Trees?by Chris Strub, Contributor on February 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Two months after reaching one of the most ambitious crowdfunding goals in YouTube history, #TeamTrees is getting closer to delivering on behalf of its 800,000+ unique donors.
- #SMTLive Recap: Social Media Auditing 101by Phoebe Bain on February 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
What's your analytics process, and how do you optimize your social media marketing approach? We asked our #SMTLive participants for their tips.
- Instagram Influencer Marketing in 2020 - What You Need to Know [Infographic]by Gaurav Sharma on February 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Influencer marketing is huge on Instagram - take a look at these stats and insights into how influencers are leveraging the channel.
- Facebook Is Offering Free Advice and Assistance to Businesses Impacted by Australian Bushfiresby Andrew Hutchinson on February 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Facebook will run a series of workshops in bushfire impacted communities, while it's also offering one-on-one assistance for businesses affected by the fires.
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media According to Research [Infographic]by Mark Walker-Ford on February 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
What's the best time to post on each social platform? The answer will vary based on each brand's unique audience, but here are some pointers to put you on the right track.Advertisement
- Are there any social media video apps for creating quality content that don't watermark?by /u/Senna95IRL on February 18, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Or that offer a fairly useful free service without water-marking? Let me know which ones you are using and why, Thanks submitted by /u/Senna95IRL [link] [comments]
- 10 Basic And Easy Cybersecurity Stepsby Michelle Drolet, CommunityVoice on February 18, 2020 at 12:30 pm
No industry is immune to the growing cost of cybercrime.