- Can you switch proxys on instagram account?by /u/NetherSand on March 7, 2021 at 8:23 pm
I have an account set on a proxy and I want to switch it because I'm not happy with my proxy provider. Can I switch it? submitted by /u/NetherSand [link] [comments]
- Melania Trump Trending After Missouri Pastor Called For Women To Lose Weight And Look Like Former First Ladyby Peter Suciu, Contributor on March 7, 2021 at 4:58 pm
Mrs. Trump was cast in the spotlight when Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark of Missouri's Malden First General Baptist Church said during his Sunday sermon that women should look to maintain their figures and lose weight in order to keep their husband's attention.
- JAMA Posts Podcast On Structural Racism, Here Is The Backlashby Bruce Y. Lee, Senior Contributor on March 7, 2021 at 4:51 pm
JAMA promoted the podcast with a tweet that claimed “no physician is racist.” Here's how the Twittersphere reacted.
- A Small Business Guide to Starting a Podcast [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on March 7, 2021 at 1:00 pm
With audio social on the rise, it may well be worth considering the potential of podcasting for your business.
- 17 Conversion Boosting Tips for eCommerce [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on March 7, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Looking to boost your eCommerce performance? Check out these tips.
- Need guidance getting sponsorships on TikTokby /u/Stormux on March 6, 2021 at 11:37 pm
Hi I’m a student in my 4th year of marketing and I’m looking for some guidance on gaining sponsorships on TikTok. I made a post about a month ago saying I blew up and gained over 100k followers in 2 days. Since then I’ve continued to grow to about 230k followers and consistently done fairly well in terms of views and interactions. I make videos based around cyber security. Most of my lower end content from the past month has usually gotten around 30k-50k views. But I think I’ve got it figured out now because out of my last 5 or 6 TikToks, most of them have gotten in between 300k and 1.6M views. Usually my videos making jokes don’t do very well, but my informative content does. I’m now looking into getting sponsorships but don’t know where to start. Since my content is based around cyber security, I think it would make sense to look for something like a VPN or an anti-virus company. I’ve talked about Malwarebytes a lot in my TikToks so I’d like to reach out to them but I’m not even sure how. I feel like my content is pretty influential based off the comments. Also from what I understand informative content is much more valuable than let’s say a comedy based creator. Also note that I’ve set up a business email under my own domain and made it very clear on my profile so it’s easy to contact me. Any help is much appreciated, thanks. submitted by /u/Stormux [link] [comments]
- Auto posting reddit images on instagram?by /u/NetherSand on March 6, 2021 at 9:05 pm
Is there a bot that can automatically download images from certain subreddits and than post them on instagram scheduled? submitted by /u/NetherSand [link] [comments]
- Partisan Reactions To Covid-19 Relief Bill Trendingby Peter Suciu, Contributor on March 6, 2021 at 6:59 pm
Soon after the passage of the bill in the United States Senate, many of its supporters took to social media.
- How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media To Increase Donations And Boost Visibilityby AllBusiness, Contributor on March 6, 2021 at 2:00 pm
If you run a nonprofit, here's how to take advantage of the unique opportunities offered by social media to increase the success of your organization.
- Building Brand Trust on Social Media [#SMTLive Recap]by Jette-Mari Anni on March 6, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Building trust is a key element in effective branding - but how can you establish trust via digital interactions?
- F4F on ig: sonia.zhyby /u/sonny_sz on March 6, 2021 at 11:53 am
I follow everyone back without unfollowing!! It’s for a bet with my friends who make the most followers pls help!! x submitted by /u/sonny_sz [link] [comments]
- Where does the #images function in messages for iOS get it’s GIFs from?by /u/throwitintheair22 on March 6, 2021 at 7:25 am
In iOS there is a #images app/function that shows GIFs you can send in a message. I am trying to figure out where Apple is pulling these images from. I thought it was tenor or GIPHY, but that does not seem to be the case. submitted by /u/throwitintheair22 [link] [comments]
- Instagram Says That it's Exploring Options That Would Enable Users to Hide Like Counts if They Chooseby Andrew Hutchinson on March 5, 2021 at 10:12 pm
Instagram chief Adam Mosseri says that the platform is looking at several options around the display of post likes.
- Scott Baio And Patton Oswalt Feuding On Social Media Should Serve As Warning Of How Not To Actby Peter Suciu, Contributor on March 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
It may have the makings of a "buddy comedy," where two polar opposites see past their differences and become close friends, but it is unlikely comedian/actors Patton Oswalt and Scott Baio will be mending any fences.
- Us anyone here successfully gotten a blocked domain unblocked on Facebook?by /u/lefty121 on March 5, 2021 at 6:02 pm
I have a new website, it’s just a men’s blog site, for some reason Facebook is not allowing me to post any articles stating it violates their standards on spam. It’s not spam at all. It breaks none of their guidelines. I really need to be able to post on Facebook. I clicked the disagree button, and I even reached out via my fb ad account but I haven’t heard anything back. Has anyone here successfully fixed this? If so what did you do? submitted by /u/lefty121 [link] [comments]
- Is there a way to find another account's most liked/commented posts?by /u/lolleper13 on March 5, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Other than going through the posts manually of course (insta) submitted by /u/lolleper13 [link] [comments]
- How a Candle Company Uses Social Media to Drive a Better Customer Experienceby Sophie Gil on March 5, 2021 at 5:05 pm
In this post, we give you a behind-the-scenes look at how a candle company leverages social media to drive a remarkable and unforgettable customer experience that has fans coming back over and over again.
- What would make social networks better?by /u/the_night_question on March 5, 2021 at 12:53 pm
What are some features you'd like to see on a social media/network that gives you connections that meaningful to your life but also makes it easy to maintain those connections? submitted by /u/the_night_question [link] [comments]
- Entrepreneurship: 4 Tips for Successby Adam on March 5, 2021 at 12:14 pm
While many aspire to entrepreneurship, very few understand the challenges that it presents. It may be a lucrative career to pursue, but it isn’t without its difficulties. It requires a lot of time and hard...read more The post Entrepreneurship: 4 Tips for Success appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- Which Apps Share Your Data The Most?by Emma Woollacott, Senior Contributor on March 5, 2021 at 11:12 am
Secure cloud storage firm pCloud looked at the new Apple privacy labels featured in the App Store, analyzing ‘Date used to Track You’, ‘Third Party Advertising’, and ‘Developer’s Advertising or Marketing’.
- Is The Cookie Finally About To Crumble?by Enrique Dans, Senior Contributor on March 5, 2021 at 9:33 am
The industry created around personal data, with its huge court of parasites feeding off a business that, in reality, has never demonstrated its true differential value for advertisers, is beginning to crumble, in what could be defined as the end of an era on the web.
- Twitter is Testing a New 'Undo' Option for Sent Tweetsby Andrew Hutchinson on March 5, 2021 at 7:51 am
Twitter is working on an 'Undo' option that would enable you to stop a tweet from being sent before going out with typos.
- Providing Value on Social Mediaby /u/MSP2019 on March 5, 2021 at 6:09 am
hey guys We want to start using social media to build a community around our IT business, we don't want to make posts selling we want to post things of value. The main thing we can think of is posting short tutorials on how to fix common IT problems, what else could we do? submitted by /u/MSP2019 [link] [comments]
- Xocialedia.comby /u/nakulraman on March 5, 2021 at 5:19 am
I own xocialedia.com (social media) domain, any one know how much it would be worth? Also checking for any potential buyers. 🙂 submitted by /u/nakulraman [link] [comments]
- Twitter Updates Privacy Help Resources to Cater to More User Queriesby Andrew Hutchinson on March 4, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Twitter has launched an updates Privacy Help Center to help users find answers to their account queries.