- Cross-Channel Marketing: Everything You Need to Knowby Adam Torkildson on January 20, 2020 at 4:14 pm
If you’re in business, no doubt you’ve heard of cross-channel marketing. From big brands down to freelancers, every business needs to expand its reach to connect to its audience. Now, you might know you need a cross-channel...read more The post Cross-Channel Marketing: Everything You Need to Know appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- Elon Musk Goes Meta On Twitter With A New ‘Bulletproof’ T-Shirt You Might Actually Buyby John Brandon, Contributor on January 20, 2020 at 3:09 pm
If Elon Musk can make a mistake, maybe we can live with some of our own.
- The Ultimate Digital Marketing Bundle: 135 Social Media Tools in One Packageby Adam Torkildson on January 20, 2020 at 2:51 pm
A successful marketing campaign requires taking care of multiple tasks. Before starting it, it is crucial to think about: your target audience; your main goals; your offer; your media channel; your way to engage people;...read more The post The Ultimate Digital Marketing Bundle: 135 Social Media Tools in One Package appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- Is Social Media a top talent attraction tool? Here’s why the answer is “YES”by Adam Torkildson on January 20, 2020 at 2:35 pm
Can you attract and recruit top talent on Social Media? Absolutely because, today, everybody, including top talent from all around the world is on social networks. Over the last decade, social media has changed the...read more The post Is Social Media a top talent attraction tool? Here’s why the answer is “YES” appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- The 10 Essential Types of Online Collaboration Tools Your Agency (or Small Business) Should Haveon January 20, 2020 at 12:15 pm
There is no type of business that has a greater need for online collaboration tools than an agency has. An agency’s business model is based on the collaboration of its employees together with client collaborations. As an agency owner myself, I can attest to the fact that choosing the right online collaboration tools are critical... Read More » The post The 10 Essential Types of Online Collaboration Tools Your Agency (or Small Business) Should Have authored by appeared first on Neal Schaffer - Social Media Marketing Speaker, Consultant & Influencer.
- How to Recover a Suspended Facebook Ads Accountby Amanda Bond on January 20, 2020 at 11:00 am
Did Facebook suspend your Facebook ads account? Wondering how to appeal the decision and get your ads up and running again? In this article, you’ll find out how to submit an appeal to get your Facebook advertising account reactivated. Facebook Ads Account Suspension: Two Red Flags You’re going along your merry way, crushing your Facebook The post How to Recover a Suspended Facebook Ads Account appeared first on Social Media Marketing | Social Media Examiner.
- Unique Problem: How to measure social trust? [SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY]by /u/awinterofdiscontent7 on January 20, 2020 at 8:40 am
So my manager presented me with a unique question and I am wondering if it's even possible to measure this via social media metrics or listening. Is it possible to measure how much our clients trust my company vs my competitor? Meaning: My Company + Same Client VS Competitor Company + Same Client I know this seems like a bit of a stretch but heck, years ago we didn't even have sentiments tracking. submitted by /u/awinterofdiscontent7 [link] [comments]
- #298B: BONUS Q & A: Business Tips & Tools With Amyby Amy on January 20, 2020 at 8:01 am
Did you hear the news? I’ve started taking business questions directly from my audience! People just like you. I’ve taken some of the best questions from my Online Marketing Made Easy Facebook community and answered them right here on this bonus episode. Now, you’re probably wondering how the heck you can be part of this The post #298B: BONUS Q & A: Business Tips & Tools With Amy appeared first on Amy Porterfield | Online Marketing Expert.
- Looking for someone to help buy for my reselling business. What platform do I use?by /u/BlueGinghamPlaid on January 20, 2020 at 7:27 am
My first thought was Facebook jobs groups. I posted my job ad and it gets auto taken down for being suspicious. I am not a big company with a "real job". I want to train someone how to shop at thrift stores for me. I resell used clothing online. For tax purposes, they would be a 1099 contractor because they would buy and then resell the items to me. It is essentially a service they would provide. I am training them to have the skills so that I can buy from them. In what way do I go about getting the word out about this? Could IG somehow be used here? Or, is there simply a better technique through FB? submitted by /u/BlueGinghamPlaid [link] [comments]
- How much activity do I need for a Facebook account so it won't get banned?by /u/NegativeMagenta on January 20, 2020 at 6:58 am
Seeing how facebook periodically removes account for inactive accounts. Any little bit of info, just anything, would be appreciated. Thanks. submitted by /u/NegativeMagenta [link] [comments]
- Help with business page about sectionby /u/mctgmt1706 on January 20, 2020 at 4:15 am
Hey all, I made a Facebook business page for my husband and the about section shows up in profile info and can be edited but it does not show up on main page for business nor does the phone number or hours. Does something need verified 1st? There's no verification button. Thanks! submitted by /u/mctgmt1706 [link] [comments]
- Went Viral On TikTok (600k+ Views) But Now Getting No Views At All?by /u/crazykat7 on January 20, 2020 at 3:27 am
I posted a video on tiktok in the beginning of January that ended up doing pretty well at 600k views a 100k likes and earned me around 4000 followers and a few videos I posted around that same week reached 21k views but now at the end of January I’m struggling to even gain 100 views for me most recent videos. My old videos, at least most of them, at least ended up on the fyp but I don’t think my new ones are getting out there. Does anyone know the issue? submitted by /u/crazykat7 [link] [comments]
- How to watch other FB Audience details?by /u/F3tom3sak on January 20, 2020 at 3:04 am
As a Facebook manager, I was asked to watch other pages that are also popular. Is there any link (free or with fees) that can give us audience info, i.e gender, location, age, etc. Do you guys watch other FB page in order to create a content that excites your followers? submitted by /u/F3tom3sak [link] [comments]
- Adobe Creative Cloud Experienceby /u/reeceaultman on January 20, 2020 at 1:41 am
Many social media/marketing jobs prefer candidates with Adobe Creative Cloud experience. As a person who wants a job in that field, I am struggling to find out how I can gain experience using Photoshop, Premier Pro, & InDesign without having to fork over tons of $$$$$$$$. What is the easiest way to gain experience using these platforms with minimum to no cost? submitted by /u/reeceaultman [link] [comments]
- Rumbl for marketing?by /u/OMalley05 on January 20, 2020 at 12:19 am
Does anyone know if Rumbl is a good platform for marketing? I heard you can get a lot of traffic on it but I'm not sure it will convert submitted by /u/OMalley05 [link] [comments]
- SM Manager Appsby /u/reeceaultman on January 19, 2020 at 11:29 pm
I am a new Social Media Manager for my company. What FREE apps (mainly for iPhone) are good for: 1) social media schedule (for Instagram (posts & stories), Facebook, & Twitter) 2) Photoshopping / picture editing 3) Creating graphics 4) Video editing I’m pretty advance in social media but have a very, very small budget that I rather save for other items. submitted by /u/reeceaultman [link] [comments]
- do messages from messenger ever fully go away when deleted?by /u/stellacr on January 19, 2020 at 9:34 pm
if I delete my messenger account (and delete Facebook) will my past messages/conversations still be visible to others? I understand deactivating keeps some things still visible, but does totally deleting an account make messages no longer visible for both people? submitted by /u/stellacr [link] [comments]
- What To Expect From Alphabet’s Fourth Quarter Resultsby Michael Kramer, Contributor on January 19, 2020 at 9:32 pm
Alphabet stock has skyrocketed to start 2020; now, it will need strong fourth quarter results to keep the momentum up.
- How This Vaccination Video Went Viral, But Resulted In Threats Against Pediatricianby Bruce Y. Lee, Contributor on January 19, 2020 at 9:21 pm
Nicole Baldwin, MD, a pediatrician, shared a 15 second video on Tik Tok. Here is what happened next.
- How do you prove ROI for Social Media Marketing?by /u/kongyewesp on January 19, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Hi everyone! I run a small agency representing about 25 clients. We handle their photography, social media marketing, Google and Yelp reviews, paid digital advertising when necessary, light graphic design, etc. We’re a bit of a one stop shop for digital brand management. We have fantastic client retention rates, a great reputation, and most of our work comes from referrals. The only thing I haven’t nailed down is how to prove ROI for Social Media Marketing. Impressions, engagement rates, and analytics of the sort don’t go very far in impressing most of my current or potential clients - I think most of them see the value in how much time it frees up for them to do other things because they understand that your digital brand is increasingly important but don’t/can’t manage it on their own. How are YOU proving ROI to your clients? How can you prove that you’re contributing positively to their bottom line? submitted by /u/kongyewesp [link] [comments]
- Instagram captions for guysby /u/Owenzissi on January 19, 2020 at 4:59 pm
All in the title, I need some cool/funny captions or any caption really that are good for guys submitted by /u/Owenzissi [link] [comments]
- Does your personal social media matter when it comes to hiring decisions in the industry?by /u/420lovingfaggot on January 19, 2020 at 4:02 pm
TL;DR: How do I handle prospective employers asking in applications and interviews to show my personal accounts without disclosing that poor mental health lead me to stop posting to my personal Instagram? If someone has experience managing social media for a brand, do their own social media accounts (and metrics) influence hiring decisions? I have taken a long break from Instagramming on my own account for mental health reasons. While I’m still quite familiar with IG trends (following them locally in NYC and globally even since ceasing to post) and have managed SM presence for entities other than myself, I’m anxious that I will have trouble finding a job without showing prospective employers my own account which is inactive for the abovementioned reasons. Does anyone have any similar experience or suggestions on how to handle the “Whats your handle?” question they sometimes ask in applications and interviews, without disclosing the mental health issues that underpinned my decision to stop posting to my own? Thanks! submitted by /u/420lovingfaggot [link] [comments]
- 7 Tips to Build a Killer Email Marketing List and Grow Your Business [Infographic]by Mark Walker-Ford on January 19, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Boost your email marketing performance by building more effective outreach lists - here are some tips.Advertisement
- Baby Boomer Travelers: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on January 19, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Older travelers are a key tourism market, and newer trends are facilitating evolving motivations, and potential outreach options.
- Market places to buy social media accountsby /u/zilliamson on January 19, 2020 at 10:15 am
I’m looking to buy more accounts on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. Anyone know of any group chats on telegram or other apps where this goes down? submitted by /u/zilliamson [link] [comments]