- Instagram ad rates?by /u/fearmywrench on April 7, 2020 at 6:06 pm
What would you guys say are the average rates for sponsored posts on Instagram these days? I have sort of stumbled into owning a popular Instagram account (it’s never been my main platform) and my DMs are beginning to receive requests for promotions and ad rates from various people. I honestly have no idea what I’m doing in this field and I don’t want to quote prices so high that they run away, or so low that I’m getting ripped off. Here’s some info: ~40k followers ~450k accounts reach past week ~40k infractions past week Gaming niche Can anyone help me with some general broad guidance on what kind of rates I might be able to charge, or at least what I should suggest that won’t be considered entirely unreasonable? Thanks so much. submitted by /u/fearmywrench [link] [comments]
- Meet Edgar vs SmarterQueue: Which should I go with?by /u/tomowudi on April 7, 2020 at 6:03 pm
I run a content shop that has managed to grow without us doing any advertising or publishing of our own content. This year I plan on actually advertising, and of course publishing online and on social media is sort of important for a writing shop to include in its strategy. Honestly, the thing that has held me back from advertising is that I suck when it comes to hiring and managing tech people. Which effectively has made publishing what we write ourselves incredibly difficult as I've looked for alternatives and tried working with the cheap coders I could afford. I'm hoping that a tool like these will make it easy for me to get our content published online, as well as to plan out the flow of our readers through our content to our services, partners, and even client pages. I believe that I've narrowed it down to these 2 options. They seem affordable, fairly simple to use, but I'm still gun shy on choosing one or the other. Would love to hear from the rest of you on these though. submitted by /u/tomowudi [link] [comments]
- Most Retweeted posts surrounding a topic; quick way to pull?by /u/chargingblue on April 7, 2020 at 5:55 pm
Anyone have a free resource or know a way to pull the top RT'd content on a topic? For example, if I wanted to know the top RT'd tweets about COVID-19 (and be able to change the time period), what would I do? submitted by /u/chargingblue [link] [comments]
- Can you retarget users who submitted specific answers on Facebook Poll Ads?by /u/Number8 on April 7, 2020 at 4:43 pm
I'd like to retarget users who selected one of two poll options. Is this possible? submitted by /u/Number8 [link] [comments]
- When is it a good idea to promote my Instagram posts?by /u/everlastingtimeline on April 7, 2020 at 4:42 pm
By promoting I mean, sponsoring my posts as ads. I am a model and I deleted all my posts (I have zero at the moment). I will start posting again once the quarantine is over. Which post should I sponsor first? 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc...? Please, advice me on how I should start this. submitted by /u/everlastingtimeline [link] [comments]
- #SMWONE Launches Initial Agenda and Speaker Lineup for its Virtual Conference in Mayby SMW Staff on April 7, 2020 at 4:23 pm
#SMWONE: Bringing the World of Media, Marketing and Technology Together During a Time of Crisis The post #SMWONE Launches Initial Agenda and Speaker Lineup for its Virtual Conference in May appeared first on Social Media Week.
- Meet Addison Rae, One Of TikTok’s Biggest Starsby Kate Talbot, Contributor on April 7, 2020 at 4:16 pm
Meet Addison Rae. With over 30 million followers, she's a TikTok powerhouse. Her engaging dance moves and vivacious charm allows her to achieve her goal of spreading positivity and love to all her followers.
- Extremely outdated cross-platform strategy?by /u/whatswithmybunion on April 7, 2020 at 3:05 pm
I work on the client side and have been assigned as the 'lead' for two secondary channels of the brand, i.e. not Facebook, not Instagram. As the lead, I'm expected to develop the strategies for these platforms, which I have no issue with BUT I'm having major issues with how all social media channels come together, i.e. the cross-platform strategy. The last time the company updated its cross posting strategy was 4 years ago. In addition, my manager, who's supposed to be the 'lead' for our primary channels, has not been updated the strategies in 2 to 3 years. He sees no urgent need for the update to happen as 'there are more urgent things to attend to'. He himself claims that he does not use Facebook personally. I'm struggling as the team sometimes have the tendency to post the same content across platforms because 'might as well'. Thoughts? TLDR: My manager does not see the need for a cross-platform strategy and it affects my work in developing the strategy for a newly adopted channel. submitted by /u/whatswithmybunion [link] [comments]
- 3 Ways To Build A Stronger Personal Brand On Social Mediaby William Arruda, Contributor on April 7, 2020 at 1:55 pm
As the coronavirus causes more and more interactions to go digital, your online brand has never been more important. Use these three strategies to boost your personal brand on social media.
- How Facebook is Using Community Help to Fuel COVID-19 Reliefby Erica Perry on April 7, 2020 at 1:37 pm
The expanded feature allows users and groups to offer assistance within their communities as well as request help. The post How Facebook is Using Community Help to Fuel COVID-19 Relief appeared first on Social Media Week.
- 15 Essential Tips For New CIOsby Editors, Forbes Technology Council, CommunityVoice on April 7, 2020 at 12:15 pm
In-coming CIOs have the unique opportunity to look the current configuration and practices of the IT team and make innovative changes.
- 5 Free Backlink Checkers to Help Improve Your SEO Performanceby Aleh Barysevich on April 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Maximize your SEO performance by getting a better understanding of your backlink profile, and where you can improve, with these tools.
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Search Trends and SEO [Infographic]by Cent Muruganandam on April 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm
What are the key search trends gaining traction amid the COVID-19 pandemic? Check out this listing.
- Twitter Will Now Allow Some Brands to Make Reference to COVID-19 in Adsby Andrew Hutchinson on April 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Twitter has revised its stance on ads that mention COVID-19 in order to cater to use cases which could facilitate social good.
- YouTube Moves to Restrict Videos About COVID-19/5G Conspiracy Theoryby Andrew Hutchinson on April 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm
YouTube says that it will restrict videos which promote a fringe conspiracy theory that 5G towers help to spread COVID-19.
- Facebook Provides Location-Tracking Maps, New User Surveys for COVID-19 Researchby Andrew Hutchinson on April 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Facebook is providing location-tracking data to health authories to help them combat COVID-19, while it's also looking to providing insights into symptoms via user surveys.
- The Importance of Personal Branding on Social Media in 2020 [Infographic]by Andrew Hutchinson on April 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Looking to maximize your personal branding efforts in 2020? Check out these tips.
- Facebook Is Testing a Large 'F' Button in the Middle of Its Lower Function Barby Andrew Hutchinson on April 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Facebook has expanded its test of a large 'F' button in the middle of the lower function bar in the app.
- Facebook VPN: How to Unblock Facebook Wherever You Areon April 7, 2020 at 11:15 am
For anyone involved in Facebook marketing, it is critical for you to understand what is a Facebook VPN and why it exists. Whether you’re trying to promote your brand to a country where a VPN is necessary or you happen to be on a business trip where you can’t access Facebook, VPNs are an essential... Read More » The post Facebook VPN: How to Unblock Facebook Wherever You Are authored by appeared first on Neal Schaffer - Social Media Marketing Speaker, Consultant & Influencer.
- How to Use LinkedIn Conversation Ads for Better Conversionsby Luan Wise on April 7, 2020 at 10:00 am
Wondering how to improve your marketing results on LinkedIn? Have you heard of LinkedIn Conversation Ads? In this article, you’ll discover how to use LinkedIn Conversation Ads to automate Messaging conversations that pre-qualify your leads and prospects for specific offers. What Are LinkedIn Conversation Ads? If you’re struggling to get engagement on social media, it’s The post How to Use LinkedIn Conversation Ads for Better Conversions appeared first on Social Media Marketing | Social Media Examiner.
- How Sharing Your Coronavirus Symptoms Through Facebook Can Help Beat The Pandemicby Isabel Togoh, Forbes Staff on April 7, 2020 at 9:34 am
Starting this week, Facebook is directing its users to report their coronavirus symptoms to Carnegie Mellon University to help researchers work out where hotspots are cropping up.
- Search ranking in Facebook and Instagramby /u/howweijie on April 7, 2020 at 6:50 am
How does Facebook and Instagram which business page to shows when someone conduct a search? It’s like SERP is done via SEO What about Facebook and Instagram? submitted by /u/howweijie [link] [comments]
- COVID-19 Drives Up Use Of Schedule-Based Dating App Flutterby John Scott Lewinski, Contributor on April 7, 2020 at 2:02 am
To start, Flutter is the first real-time dating app that only works at certain times with matches and messages expiring by midnight to move relationships beyond the app.
- YouTube Channel WawamuStats Visually Tracks Spread Of COVID-19by John Scott Lewinski, Contributor on April 7, 2020 at 1:05 am
While the Coronavirus pandemicc claims more than 1 million cases worldwide, the crisus creeps onto that realm of numbers beyond the mind’s ability to envision or compare.
- Has anyone ever run a Tik Tok theme page?by /u/simmodea on April 6, 2020 at 11:42 pm
What is your process? Editing videos prematurely or on the platform? I know Tik Tok’s TOS shuns reposting but you think you could run a sufficient enough page with niche content? I think it could be a lucrative opportunity. submitted by /u/simmodea [link] [comments]