- Computing Pioneers Endorse Biden, Citing Immigrationby Cade Metz on September 19, 2020 at 3:33 pm
They said the administration’s policies were driving away technology talent and could do long-term damage to their industry.
- NBA playoffs: How to watch Celtics vs. Heat Game 3 tonight on ESPN - CNETby Eli Blumenthal on September 19, 2020 at 2:45 pm
Boston and Miami continue the Eastern Conference finals and you don't need cable to watch live.
- The Nintendo Switch is back in stock at GameStop and Amazon - CNETby Rick Broida on September 19, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Here are the latest details on where you can buy the red-hot $300 console online.
- The FTC and DOJ antitrust divisions are underfunded, as current and ex-staffers say tech giants use close personal ties and deep pockets to stymie regulation (Alex Kantrowitz/Big Technology)on September 19, 2020 at 2:10 pm
Alex Kantrowitz / Big Technology: The FTC and DOJ antitrust divisions are underfunded, as current and ex-staffers say tech giants use close personal ties and deep pockets to stymie regulation — U.S. regulators don't have enough money to properly check the tech giants, according to firsthand accounts
- The new EVs we're most excited about - Roadshowby Roadshow staff on September 19, 2020 at 2:00 pm
From the Ford Mustang Mach-E to the new Volkswagen Bus, our staff is ready for some great electric cars.
- Touring Superleggera's Aero 3 is a carbon-clad homage to the racecars of the 1930s - Roadshowby Kyle Hyatt on September 19, 2020 at 1:57 pm
With the angry heart of a Ferrari and a lightweight, slippery body, the Aero 3 makes a serious impression.
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Note 10 Plus: I tested both phones, and here's what I found - CNETby Lexy Savvides on September 19, 2020 at 1:00 pm
They're among the best Android phones you can get. But should you spend more on the current Note 20 Ultra, or save some cash and go with the Note 10 Plus?
- An inside look at how Microsoft tried and failed in creating a version of Windows for dual-screen devices like Surface Duo, and eventually picked Android (Zac Bowden/Windows Central)on September 19, 2020 at 12:05 pm
Zac Bowden / Windows Central: An inside look at how Microsoft tried and failed in creating a version of Windows for dual-screen devices like Surface Duo, and eventually picked Android — Curious what Surface Duo was like when it was a Windows device? Wonder no more. — Here at Windows Central …
- New to TikTok: Trump's looming ban prompts some to download the app - CNETby Queenie Wong on September 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
People who downloaded TikTok for the first time say it's an act of protest. New downloads of TikTok will be barred on Sunday.
- 9 great reads from CNET this week - CNETby Michelle Meyers on September 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Why phosphine gas in Venus clouds could signal alien life, what's the point of the Apple Watch SE and how wildfires show we can't keep ignoring climate change.
- How 2 decades of mountain bike evolution got me riding again - CNETby Stephen Shankland on September 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Full suspension, 29-inch wheels and disc brakes have revolutionized fat-tire bikes.
- The PS5 and Xbox Series X are leaning on nostalgia for launch - CNETby Ian Sherr on September 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
More so than ever before, Sony and Microsoft are using old games to sell new video game consoles.
- Honda Accord and CR-V at 25: Golden era goodness - Roadshowby Kyle Hyatt on September 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Even the less sporty options in Honda's mid-90s stable were pretty damned great.
- Nissan Z Proto revealed, Toyota Supra 2.0 driven and more: Roadshow's week in review - Roadshowby Sean Szymkowski on September 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Here's a look at our most important stories for the week ending Sept. 19.
- Best game console while we wait for PS5 and Xbox Series X: Switch, PS4, Oculus and more - CNETby John Falcone on September 19, 2020 at 11:15 am
The PS5 and Xbox Series X are coming, but here's what you can get right now.
- Apple Watch Series 6 ongoing review: SpO2 tracking and brighter screen - CNETby Vanessa Hand Orellana on September 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Apple's new smartwatch can detect blood oxygen levels throughout the day and night. It charges faster than its predecessors, but has the same 18-hour battery life as the Series 5.
- Sony PS5 vs. Microsoft Xbox Series X: The best new game console for holiday 2020 - CNETby Lori Grunin on September 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
We've got all the details short of actually gaming on them.
- Why you should save $100 and get the all-digital version of the PS5 - CNETby Dan Ackerman on September 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Commentary: Save a few bucks and avoid one of the most troublesome components in any game console.
- More than card tricks: How Where Cards Fall fits into Apple Arcade's diverse set of games - CNETby Shelby Brown on September 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Where Cards Falls is a coming-of-age game that hits home, with a main character that feels familiar for a reason.
- Best balance transfer credit cards for September 2020 - CNETby Joe Van Brussel on September 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Get out from under that oppressive annual percentage interest rate.
- Alibaba unveils Xunxi, a pilot factory it has been operating for three years for developing tech aimed at helping manufacturers adapt quickly to consumer demand (Zheping Huang/Bloomberg)on September 19, 2020 at 10:00 am
Zheping Huang / Bloomberg: Alibaba unveils Xunxi, a pilot factory it has been operating for three years for developing tech aimed at helping manufacturers adapt quickly to consumer demand — - Daniel Zhang is spearheading a drive into new manufacturing — Company wants to provide back-end technology to manufacturers
- iPhone 12 rumors: Apple likely to launch new 5G iPhone in October - CNETby Lynn La on September 19, 2020 at 10:00 am
Ten standout rumors we've heard about the upcoming iPhone 12, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max.
- NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2020: How to watch the Stars vs. Lightning without cable - CNETby Matt Elliott on September 19, 2020 at 10:00 am
The Dallas Stars and Tampa Bay Lightning will meet in hockey's bubble in Edmonton for a chance to raise the Stanley Cup.
- In South Korea, Covid-19 Comes With Another Risk: Online Bulliesby Choe Sang-Hun on September 19, 2020 at 9:00 am
The country’s extensive response has been praised around the world but has led to harassment and slander, raising questions about privacy protections.
- The best robot vacuum for 2020: iRobot Roomba, Electrolux, Neato, Eufy and more - CNETby Brian Bennett on September 19, 2020 at 8:30 am
To lock down our top picks for robot vacuums we gathered and tested the heck out of a group popular models from iRobot, Neato, Electrolux, Eufy, Ecovacs and more.