- Marvel's 'She-Hulk: Attorney at Law': Everything You Need to Know - CNETby Richard Trenholm on August 12, 2022 at 3:04 pm
Tatiana Maslany, Mark Ruffalo and Tim Roth star in the upcoming series, streaming next week.
- What Are Automated Guided Vehicles?by Deanna Ritchie on August 12, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Steam engines and conveyor belts are arguably two of the most important inventions of the industrial age. Moving water and coal by machine sparked groundbreaking changes in manufacturing. They allowed businesses to scale their production while saving time and resources. Many believe that automated guided vehicles represent the next logical step. After all, without these The post What Are Automated Guided Vehicles? appeared first on ReadWrite.
- Best Memory Foam Mattress of 2022 - CNETby McKenzie Dillon on August 12, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Here's a roundup of the top-rated memory foam mattresses, from the best bed for side sleepers to the most affordable.
- Score 3 Free Gifts With a $40 Purchase at Elf Cosmetics - CNETby Robin Mosley on August 12, 2022 at 2:42 pm
This brand's beauty products are a great mix of function and affordability.
- Transport Yourself to the Future With These Deals on Electric Scooters and Hoverboards - CNETby Zarrin Ahmed on August 12, 2022 at 2:39 pm
These refurbished modes of transportation start as low as $53.
- Doss Portable Bluetooth Speakers Are Up to 50% Off During 1-Day Sale - CNETby Adrian Marlow on August 12, 2022 at 2:33 pm
Today only, grab a speaker you can take anywhere with a variety of models to choose from and prices starting at $15.
- Best Car Scratch Removers for 2022 - CNETby Sean Szymkowski on August 12, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Scratches and swirls are a real pain on a car's paintwork, but these products can help eliminate them.
- US federal prosecutors charge a former Qualcomm VP and three others over allegedly duping the company into paying $150M to acquire tech it putatively owned (Mike Freeman/Los Angeles Times)on August 12, 2022 at 2:30 pm
Mike Freeman / Los Angeles Times: US federal prosecutors charge a former Qualcomm VP and three others over allegedly duping the company into paying $150M to acquire tech it putatively owned — Federal prosecutors unveiled fraud and money-laundering charges this week against a former Qualcomm research engineer and three others …
- Google to Pay Nearly $43M Over Collection of Android Location Data - CNETby Carrie Mihalcik on August 12, 2022 at 2:23 pm
Australian regulators accused the tech giant of misleading consumers about the collection and use of personal location data.
- 2023 Ford Bronco Heritage Is a Fresh Take on Vintage Looks - CNETby Andrew Krok on August 12, 2022 at 2:18 pm
Whether it's paint colors or the wheels, the Bronco Heritage is dripping with old-school cool.
- 2023 Ford Bronco Sport Heritage Brings Vintage Charm to a New Model - CNETby Andrew Krok on August 12, 2022 at 2:18 pm
It may not have existed back in the day, but these new Bronco Sport variants look mighty cool regardless.
- 'She-Hulk' Showrunner on How Marvel's New Show Smashes the Fourth Wall - CNETby Richard Trenholm on August 12, 2022 at 2:08 pm
In the comics, She-Hulk "was doing it long before Deadpool or Fleabag," says Jessica Gao, writer of the new MCU series starring Tatiana Maslany and Mark Ruffalo.
- Yes, Collagen Really Does Work: Everything to Know Before You Try It - CNETby Taylor Freitas on August 12, 2022 at 2:04 pm
Here are the benefits -- and drawbacks -- of boosting your collagen intake.
- Porsche Unveils One-Off 911 Sally Special Inspired by Pixar's 'Cars' - CNETby Daniel Golson on August 12, 2022 at 2:00 pm
The real-life interpretation of the Sally Carrera character will be auctioned off for charity.
- Best Elliptical for 2022 - CNETby Lindsay Boyers on August 12, 2022 at 2:00 pm
After months of testing, here are the best ellipticals for home use.
- Porsche 911 Sally Special Is a Wonderful Pixar Tribute - CNETby Daniel Golson on August 12, 2022 at 2:00 pm
This one-off 911 Carrera GTS will be auctioned off for charity.
- Nab 20% Off All Pearl Jewelry at Sterling Forever - CNETby Robin Mosley on August 12, 2022 at 1:46 pm
It's not everyday there's a sale on jewelry. Get pieces that are durable and beautiful all in one.
- India seizes assets worth $46.4M from the local entity of crypto exchange Vauld for allegedly facilitating "crime-derived" proceeds from predatory lending firms (Manish Singh/TechCrunch)on August 12, 2022 at 1:35 pm
Manish Singh / TechCrunch: India seizes assets worth $46.4M from the local entity of crypto exchange Vauld for allegedly facilitating “crime-derived” proceeds from predatory lending firms — India's anti-money laundering agency has frozen assets worth $46.4 million from the local entity of Vauld for facilitating …
- Why Apple's Foldable iPhone Isn't a Thing... Yet - CNETby Patrick Holland on August 12, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Commentary: Samsung just released the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Z Fold 4. So where's Apple's foldable?
- Mortgage Refinance Rates on Aug. 12, 2022: Rates Move Up - CNETby Justin Jaffe on August 12, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Multiple important refinance rates moved higher today. Though refinance rates change daily, experts expect rates to climb this year.
- Mortgage Interest Rates for Aug. 12, 2022: Rates Increased - CNETby Justin Jaffe on August 12, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Today a handful of important mortgage rates climbed higher. If you're shopping for a home loan, see how your payments might be affected by inflation.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 Deal Saves You 20%, Grab One for $1,360 Today - CNETby Adrian Marlow on August 12, 2022 at 12:21 pm
Save $340 on the Surface 4 and get a whole lot of power packed into a portable PC.
- Why Bluey Is the Best Children's TV Show on the Planet - CNETby Mark Serrels on August 12, 2022 at 12:21 pm
The third season just came out on Disney Plus.Advertisement
- Memo: meditation app Calm lays of 20% of its staff; sources say Calm employed ~400 people and approximately 90 were laid off; Calm was valued at $2B in 2020 (Patrick Coffee/Wall Street Journal)on August 12, 2022 at 12:20 pm
Patrick Coffee / Wall Street Journal: Memo: meditation app Calm lays of 20% of its staff; sources say Calm employed ~400 people and approximately 90 were laid off; Calm was valued at $2B in 2020 — Cuts hit marketing department at tech ‘unicorn’ — Calm.com Inc., maker of popular meditation and wellness app Calm …
- The Download: AI to predict ice, and healthcare censorship in Chinaby Rhiannon Williams on August 12, 2022 at 12:10 pm
This is today’s edition of The Download, our weekday newsletter that provides a daily dose of what’s going on in the world of technology. Deep learning can almost perfectly predict how ice forms The news: Researchers have used deep learning to model more precisely than ever before how ice crystals form in the atmosphere. Their paper, published…