- Strike first, strike hard, no mercy: How emerging managers can winby Walter Thompson on November 30, 2020 at 8:22 pm
In the pursuit of striking first, striking hard and never letting up, it’s critical to avoid getting caught up in the day-to-day execution and losing sight of the bigger picture.
- G.M. Scales Down Nikola Dealby Neal E. Boudette on November 30, 2020 at 8:16 pm
A new agreement, supplying hydrogen fuel cell technology from General Motors, is less sweeping than the strategic partnership outlined in September.
- EveryAction acquires Mobilize, the Democratic volunteering platformby Taylor Hatmaker on November 30, 2020 at 8:10 pm
Nonprofit donor management platform EveryAction is buying Mobilize, a company that connects Democratic campaigns to volunteers and helps marshal activists toward progressive causes. Mobilize, formerly known as MobilizeAmerica, grew out of Higher Ground Labs, an incubator focused on leveraging tech for left-leaning political causes and campaigns. With the acquisition, EveryAction can now extend Mobilize’s organizing
- Apple hires Josh Elman, former VC at Greylock Partners and ex-VP of product at Robinhood, to work on app discovery at the App Store (Mark Gurman/Bloomberg)on November 30, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Mark Gurman / Bloomberg: Apple hires Josh Elman, former VC at Greylock Partners and ex-VP of product at Robinhood, to work on app discovery at the App Store — Apple Inc. hired Josh Elman, a former venture capitalist at Greylock Partners who led early investments in Discord and the precursor to TikTok, to work on the App Store.
- Group Seeking Equality for Women in Tech Raises $11 Millionby Erin Griffith on November 30, 2020 at 7:54 pm
The nonprofit organization, All Raise, is working on an expansion, as diversity in the tech industry remains elusive.
- 5 reasons you don’t want to miss out on TC Sessions: Space 2020by Alexandra Ames on November 30, 2020 at 7:43 pm
We’re just about two weeks away from launching TC Sessions: Space 2020, our first focused foray into early-stage space startups and the essential satellite industries that support them. Buy your pass and join us on December 16 – 17 for two days packed with all the right stuff, including untapped opportunity. Still looking for a
- The best Cyber Monday kitchen deals: Instant Pot, Ninja, Nespresso, Always Pan, Keurig and more - CNETby David Watsky on November 30, 2020 at 7:43 pm
You can still save big bucks on blenders, coffee makers, air fryers, pressure cookers, stand mixers, Dutch ovens, cookware and more.
- The best kitchen and food brand sales for Cyber Monday: Winc, Always Pan, Staub, Zwilling and more - CNETby David Watsky on November 30, 2020 at 7:35 pm
Top kitchen brands have sprawling sitewide sales for Cyber Monday.
- Bitcoin Climbs to Record Highby Nathaniel Popper on November 30, 2020 at 7:19 pm
The crazy cousin of traditional currencies, which fell below $4,000 in March, passed $19,783. More investors now are buying it for the long term.
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai will step down Jan. 20 - CNETby Sean Keane on November 30, 2020 at 7:18 pm
Pai, appointed by Donald Trump in 2017, will leave on the day of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration.
- Darth Vader's original helmet recovered after burglary, report says - CNETby Shelby Brown on November 30, 2020 at 7:16 pm
After police sensed a disturbance in the force, everything was reportedly recovered and the suspect was apprehended.
- Best prepared meal delivery services for 2020: Daily Harvest, Home Chef, Veestro and more - CNETby David Watsky on November 30, 2020 at 7:15 pm
No-fuss prepared meals and oven-ready meal kits to save you time and stress.
- Best Cyber Monday 2020 deals: $80 Echo Show 2-pack, $449 HP laptop, $179 Chromebook and more - CNETby CNET staff on November 30, 2020 at 7:12 pm
It's Cyber Monday. Here are some of the best deals you can pick up right now.
- Best mattresses for side sleepers in 2020 - CNETby Lindsay Boyers on November 30, 2020 at 7:00 pm
These mattresses for side sleepers will have you snoozing soundly and waking up pain free
- Coinbase says that, starting in early 2021, it will begin supporting Ethereum 2.0, letting users convert ETH into ETH2 and earn staking rewards (Surojit Chatterjee/The Coinbase Blog)on November 30, 2020 at 6:55 pm
Surojit Chatterjee / The Coinbase Blog: Coinbase says that, starting in early 2021, it will begin supporting Ethereum 2.0, letting users convert ETH into ETH2 and earn staking rewards — On December 1, the Ethereum Beacon Chain will launch, beginning a multi-year upgrade to Ethereum 2.0 (ETH2). Coinbase intends to support ETH2 through staking and trading.
- Cyber Monday laptop deals: HP Pavilion, Dell XPS, Microsoft Surface and Lenovo ThinkPad laptops all on sale - CNETby Matt Elliott on November 30, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Cyber Monday is here and there's no better time to get a deal on a new laptop.
- Best Cyber Monday 2020 wireless headphones deals: Beats, Sony, Sennheiser, Jaybird, Bose, Jabra, JBL and more - CNETby David Carnoy on November 30, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Looking to save on a new pair of headphones? Cyber Monday is bringing amazing deals.
- How to Create Multiple Revenue Streams in a Tech Startupby Nate Nead on November 30, 2020 at 6:46 pm
Revenue is the lifeblood of your tech startup. Without a stream of income, you won’t be able to cover your most basic expenses, including your team members’ salaries and your office lease. But too many startup tech entrepreneurs focus on a single revenue stream—a primary source of income that will exclusively sustain the business. This The post How to Create Multiple Revenue Streams in a Tech Startup appeared first on ReadWrite.
- Reminder: Last chance to save 25% on Extra Crunch membershipby Travis Bernard on November 30, 2020 at 6:46 pm
Today is the final day of the Green Days Sale. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to save 25% on annual Extra Crunch membership. You can claim the deal here. Extra Crunch helps you spot technology trends and opportunities, build better startups, get ahead at your job and stay connected to a growing community of founders,
- PS5 restock on Cyber Monday: Check inventory at GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and Target - CNETby Dave Johnson on November 30, 2020 at 6:44 pm
We're tracking all the latest PS5 retailers' restocks. Keep checking back for the latest updates on where to get Sony's newest console.
- Amazon Shopping Needs a Prime Armyby Shira Ovide on November 30, 2020 at 6:40 pm
Why the rush to hire so many people?
- Gartner: global Q3 smartphone sales dropped 5.7% YoY to 366M; Samsung led with 80.8M units, Huawei fell 21% to 51.8M, and Xiaomi grew ~35% YoY, surpassing Apple (Ingrid Lunden/TechCrunch)on November 30, 2020 at 6:35 pm
Ingrid Lunden / TechCrunch: Gartner: global Q3 smartphone sales dropped 5.7% YoY to 366M; Samsung led with 80.8M units, Huawei fell 21% to 51.8M, and Xiaomi grew ~35% YoY, surpassing Apple — We are now into the all-important holiday sales period, and new numbers from Gartner point to some recovery underway …
- Mysterious monolith puzzle may have been solved by internet sleuths - CNETby Steph Panecasio on November 30, 2020 at 6:30 pm
It's probably not aliens. Debate continues on whether it's a McCracken.
- Best Cyber Monday 2020 Apple deals: Apple Watch, MacBook Pro 16-inch and AirPods Pro on sale now - CNETby Justin Jaffe on November 30, 2020 at 6:25 pm
Cyber Monday deals are in full swing on Apple gadgets, but stock is going fast. Here are the best deals we've found that are still available.
- No, Georgia’s governor cannot ‘overrule’ its secretary of state on voting.by Linda Qiu on November 30, 2020 at 6:22 pm
The law prohibits the governor from interfering in elections.